To all Mexican Natives living in the USA

To all Mexican Natives living in the USA.

This country isn't an utter shit-hole like the one you call home. TOILET PAPER GOES IN the FUCKING TOILET NOT ON THE FUCKING FLOOR!

Attached: 348s.jpg (348x348, 19K)

Attached: McDickin.gif (180x320, 1.66M)

I don’t get trashing bathrooms like it’s fucking awful. Clogging toilets and making a mess for no purpose besides being a grade A asshole. People don’t get paid enough to deal with your (literal) shit.

Meanwhile, in Canada...

Attached: jM7gvPx.jpg (600x800, 36K)

Quick question, how many arrests were made during the Benghazi investigation?

And the Mueller probe?

get out of this toilet paper thread

What does that have to do with Mexicans leaving there shit tickets all over the bathroom?

lole
mank
there are no ppl in the dream tiem

You're a damn liar if you don't think that's a bathroom in rural white america. You ever drive through wyoming before? Find me one black or brown person in a 6 hour road trip through that plain and I will literally cut my nuts off and start chugging soylent. If you can find a clean public bathroom in the whole state I'd spell your name in teste blood.

Prove it's Mexicans faggot

I work at a Gas Station.

The Restrooms stay relatively clean all day, except for when the Mexicans swarm in at Lunch time, and during the evenings to buy there shitty tomato water beer.

After that I find dirty TP all over the floor, rolls unrolled just because. And every single one of them shuffle to the bathroom before leaving.

And I live in a Border State.

So yes, I know.

It's bad when even the Black Customers will tell me how bad the Rest room's rekt'd.

I am doing by best to catch the ones that do it, and ban them from the store, but it's like bucketing water out of a sinking ship.

Attached: tumblr_phhqwqbpAg1qfs222_1280.jpg (960x948, 108K)

Most common excuse I've heard from them is.

In Mexico we no have good plumbing.

Okay...well welcome to the USA mofo we do.

Black people respect bathrooms more than white folk. To whites it’s just a place to walk in quick, get their shit over with, and leave. To black people it’s a throne and they will go out of their way to find one that is clean and acceptable.

Understandable, normally they shit into a hole in the floor because they live in a 3rd world country

That's a terrible excuse, Mexicans including their middle classes are retarded, conceited fucks. Poor ones flush with a fucking bucket.

Yeah that's because it's the only thing they're capable of ruling over.

That looks like the kind of shit 20 year old guys do in college dorms the world over.

And then the college’s cleaning lady (typically Mexican) has to deal with it.

This. Also, compared to Japan and western europe we pretty much are a shithole now.

Working at a Safeway, this and ‘upperdeckers’ and shit were all stupid teenage white boys

Instructions unclear, how am I now supposed to wipe my ass?

Those aren't regular Mexicans, those are niggers, all spics I've seen and known are complete perfectionists

> work at a gas station
> have a superiority complex

Kek, get back to cleaning shit off the floors you failure.

excuse you, i am a part time current partner associate at the ground level

I seriously hate mexicans. I can't fucking stand them. I can't stand hearing them. Looking at them. Utterly disgusting.

Whites do that shit more! Especially the woman! But it's their fucking privilege so blame foreigners! Fuck honkeys!

Dude, I've seen whites leave restroom like this and maybe even worse sometimes. Fuck off with blaming us, faggot. I used to live in Watertown where it's mostly fucking white and restrooms were like this at times.

Fag

Attached: 1552642707068.jpg (500x375, 65K)

Whites are pathetic

Wet Back Cockroach.

Mexicans are fucking savage Scum. Every single fucking one of them.

Nah man, its just people are fucking pathetic. Always blaming a race.

Chinga su madre puto

Mexicans are not capable of sustaining civilization. Everywhere they become saturated goes to shit. Filthy Lazy Cockroaches.

Fuck you faggot.

I'm pretty sure your parents are dirty fucks! They raised you.so..

Go find a nice tall bridge to get your back wet on the pavement.

Well duh! But ukno whites!

Savage Scum.

I bet you think anyone brown is Mexican huh? Kill yourself, retarded faggot.

Brown? No I was thinking more of the various colors of human Feces.

Mexican's aren't brown. They're Shit Skins.

It's not exclusive to whites. I've seen my own fellow Hispanics/Latinos, I've seen blacks, asians, middle eastern act like this. Its just people around the world are fucking pathetic scum.

Go find a oven and set it to broil..stick your dumbass head in! Ready when ding

No U. Your Mom Gay, Faggot Spic.

White people:
Mass shootings
Rape of old and kids/animals
Also only white people are unsure of which gender they belong to
And on top of all the great things whites do us beaners never beg for money like most white lazy scum

Whatever you say, cum stain.

Can't argue that

Fuck your mother bitch

Forget that Yea Forums isnt a mirror, faggot?

I can't think of a more disgusting Language than the Spanish mexicans Speak. I'd rather listen to Clicks ans Whistles some Africans Speak.

FUCK YOU AMERICA IS NOT ALL WHITE YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND CULTURE DO YOU? GO FUCK YOURSELF QUIT TRYING TO BE SO EXCLUSIVE YOU FUCKING RACIST

I mean if you want. I wouldn't put it past a Mexican to rape and elderly woman.

Watch Paris is Burning and tell me whites are the only trans people kek

I can't even look at a mexican with out getting nauseated.

No you wouldnt faggot. Youd get way more annoyed within the first hours.

You mad cuz yo mommy sucked up a Mexican? Haha stay mad

Than listening to their lazy slurred speech? I doubt it.

That’s your fear response kicking in you frightened little baby.

Dumbass white cheese looking shit! I'll fuck yo ass up then you'll call the police like a bitch

Well first of all, you need to stop talking to drunk Mexicans you faggot. Also, stop lying to yourself. Youd kill yourself having to listen to click clocks all day.

When you cross paths with a mexican. Never Trust a single one of these blood thirsty savages.

Attached: Horrible Razor Blade Beheading of a Faceless Man in Agony theYNC.flv_20161220_195250.452.jpg (264x480, 31K)

Typical republicucks, bringing race into every little aspect of their shitty janitorial lives.

That's that Aztec blood man. Fucking crazy

Mexicans are the descendants of Blood Thirst Savages that participated in Human Sacrifice and Spanish Rapists.

Attached: mexican-drug-cartel-murder-485x323.jpg (485x323, 68K)

It is of NO WONDER you people cannot help your self but to leave a bloody and shitty mess where ever you go. You make me sick.

Attached: foto5.jpg (639x443, 105K)

You know white trash people and
hicks do that shit too. Fucking
doesn’t matter if it’s beaners, hicks,
and niggers you all are the same to me
uneducated and complaining about
this and that and blaming people
because of your problems.

Attached: FDD8F086-91AF-4A4F-8D48-DE47A759BEAC.png (640x1136, 680K)

i've seen this way too many fucking times i dont know how you even do this shit. or even piss on the floor shits disgustang

It is Mexicans my friend works at a trucking company thay district the bathrooms. He swears thay have completions. Its horriable

That's funny, considering whites needed to try and wipe out the whole world and yet we are the blood thirsty savages? LOL kettle meets pot

You see a Mexican on the street; you get your self to the other side and you call the authorities. Chances are they're a fucking Illegal Third World Migrant Piece of Shit.

Attached: 1555070516893.jpg (500x357, 56K)

The Worst Thing the Spanish did, was not finishing the Job.

Repugnant. Bloody Savages. Filthy Cockroaches. You're good for absolutely nothing but destruction.

Attached: 1562093820952.jpg (768x576, 76K)

Fuck it, let the muslims in. They should have finished whites off long ago.

Kek you sound like my grandmother. It’s okay nana, everyone gets scared sometimes.

What are things Latino's do in there own countries in spades?

This is just a taste of what the blood thirsty savage mexican is capable of.

Attached: 1563396146818.webm (224x400, 1.36M)

Is English your first language?

Now you sound like a Jew.

Fuck you. Those faggot cartels dont represent us. Faggot cartels and the rest of the gangs in the world should be nuked.

I know right! Just look what they did to this guy!... wait... wait no... this was the US Army... huh, I guess everyone is capable of being inhumane

Attached: F82F8DFE-18AC-4A36-B361-3340956C62E1.jpg (840x557, 101K)

Awww, you can dish out shit but cant take it back? Like a real fucking big nosed jew, you are.

Nothing you do to muslim terrorists can be considered inhumane because they reject the rules and expectations of polite society and therefore not deserve any of its benefits

The funny part is, most of the people white knighting are SJW's who have never worked a day in their lives.

>inhumane
>mistreating an arab

Does not compute

This is why I am voting...

Attached: trump.jpg (425x290, 22K)

As if none of these people were wrongly convicted
As if you wouldn’t do the same things he did to protect your country from a foreign invader
As if torture is ever justified in a humane society
Fuck outta here with that shit.

Muslims are the literal scum of the earth, regardless of race.

Ever meet one in person? They’re pretty nice when you aren’t being spoon fed racist biases from the media

They are always nice when in the minority.

When they start gaining numbers, well look at London and Paris.

chupa my cock Mexico

>implying that torturing and beheading people for literally no reason besides that the Quran says it's okay is "protecting your country"

>implying these savages even have a concept of country

Why dont you do us a favor and go take a hiking trip through Egypt

kek

I can't imagine being this fucking retarded. There are bad and good parts to live in/go to in every country.

I can't stop looking at this what's my problem.

Yeah sure. Because Mexicans love leaving a mess for another Mexican to clean up.

Sorry, I don't speak illegal

Attached: 1557329085362m.jpg (1024x768, 63K)

I know it's funny they actually think they are saying something.

You do speak retard though

because you want to re-elect trump? sounds good. i'm with you.

Attached: 1554749458120.webm (720x404, 1.51M)

Mexicans always said to be lazy yet always work
Whites: im a vet i cant work give me give me

Having a stroke or a tardspasm?

Attached: 1557790911277.jpg (1024x1024, 80K)

Misgenderd white?

stay mad because you already know it is

Attached: 1557161074578.webm (640x640, 492K)