I have a huge crush on my beautiful classmate Olivia, what should I do?

I have a huge crush on my beautiful classmate Olivia, what should I do?

Attached: B05C34E1-C317-4E75-A435-971F36C2CFB4.jpg (567x716, 446K)

Get nudes

Confess to her :)

Those would be fantastic

Attached: 5D1251AD-6E78-4420-BFB1-639B38A5A145.jpg (640x635, 367K)

You're on Yea Forums. You're a loser. Leave her alone.

If you are a red blooded male then just carry on with your day and approach her properly. Eventually her evolutionary instincts will kick in and she will find you attractive.

Or be a beta male feminist and sneak your way into fucking her which is immoral as fuck.

get to know her, ask her out

Step 1: Get off 4 chan
Step 2: Get Balls, ask her out
Step 3: Get rejected, because you are beta
Step 4: Get back to Yea Forums

user I believe in you I know you can do it!

Whatever you do just dont start doing her favours. She will start thinking you are her slave and treat you like the betafag you are

Creepily orbit her

I’ve been getting her mail and bringing it to her because she asked me to do it. Too much?

Attached: 36C68E0F-968D-42F7-8696-36F3FC7D8E06.jpg (457x715, 113K)

Her response:

Attached: ED039E45-ECE9-4B09-A7DC-0EF0C1182158.jpg (183x502, 30K)

1. try to talk to her
2. embarrass yourself or get rejected
3. move on

Don't listen to the pathetic samefag, he's just projecting.

Just talk to her. Tomorrow may be? Tell her that she is very pretty. Ask her what she likes.

YOU CAN DO IT.

WE ALE BELIEVE IN YOU!

Good idea. I have to confess at some point, right? Here she is getting her appendix removed. Still so perfect.

Attached: 39C62D5E-FABA-45CB-B795-C905520B03CC.jpg (533x588, 317K)

Checked!

OP NUMBERS HAVE SPOKEN!

What the fuck kind of thread is this

Supportive. Don't want to help someone?

He belongs in an institute.

Why?

Cant argue with quads

Yes it is too much. You don't do favours for anyone if they're clearly taking advantage of your attraction.

Just pick a fun date activity (theme park, nature walk, art gallery) and ask her if she wants to come, just the two of you. Note the cinema is out - you can't talk and therefore bond just from watching a movie in the seats next to each other. Keep it fun and lighthearted and if she says no you need to end your crush on her immediately.

She seems to be quite a busty attractive girl, and shes young, so she probably get's at least 5 dick pics a day and several date offers a week (not exaggerating, in fact I'm low-balling the number). You're a young male so likely have not much going for you - don't be put off by rejection and just use it to work on both your game and use the time to work on other things about you.

Attached: 8411_2e64_960.jpg (960x1281, 157K)

Do you masturbate to her OP?

Pound it out ma dood

Attached: F27B9F7F-4304-4B7A-AEE1-3B17F3886F99.gif (320x180, 1.53M)

kys

Loser spotted

yes, i lost my're life thanks to threads liek these
now i try to help by telling you to kill yourself before they get to u

"i lOSt mY're liFe ThaNks to tHreAds liEk theSe"

But sadly here you are, living, with your shitty grammar... If you lost your reason don't take it from others, will you?

Get her drunk, fuck the he'll put of her, realize she's not that special, you were just lusting, get your shit together and get on with your life.

If you only fuck her once, that's ok. If it becomes a recurring thing, that's ok, too. Point is just get in those holes and clear your head.