Interested to hear what Yea Forums's opinion is?

Interested to hear what Yea Forums's opinion is?

Attached: JohnsonBoris.jpg (1200x900, 102K)

It'll be fun to ser what happens.

didnt he'll fuck a pig?

He will make Britain great again. ahahah

Don't know who he is, but he looks like a small faced Busey.

That was david cameron, he had sex with a dead pig's head

Truly fantastic opinions. Well thought out...

U.Ks 1st American prime minister

The Trump disease is spreading. Brexit will be a shit show. Buy some gold or silver.

News Flash its been a shit show

The actual Brexit hasn't happened yet. If Theresa May couldn't broker a deal I don't know why anyone thinks this idiot could. No-deal Brexit is on its way and no one is quite sure what that'll do to world markets, but it surely won't be good for the UK.

>>Buy some gold or silver.
The remaining few rich people won't want more gold and silver, and you can't eat gold and silver.
Stockpile food, water, and weapons. There's going to be a free-for-all.

It won't get that bad, and even if it did that stuff won't become worthless. Metals are a hedge against fiat currencies. If shit hits the fan, all the central banks will start printing money again.

Attached: 05361439-7AF8-453F-A65C-2AB6373F7B8D.jpg (200x150, 18K)

It'll be fine, stop being a fanny about it.

I hope you're right about Brexit, but I was thinking about a no deal Brexit combined with increasing water scarcity and food scarcity due to climate change, the beginnings of which we are seeing in other parts of the world.

And that would solve fucking what exactly? The problem of dollars holding any kind of value? You have no idea what youre on about.

should khs

Attached: r11.jpg (1061x1600, 245K)

jk, hell just drown a chicken

This guy breaks the United Kingdom up. Scotland, Ireland and soon Wales join EU.

stupid retarded white nigger trash

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 109K)