I’m tired of people telling me i’m a bad parent, especially when they are not parents themselves...

I’m tired of people telling me i’m a bad parent, especially when they are not parents themselves. I had a terrible situation at dinner the other night.

Background: Our youngest, Jacsin, is 7 years old. We decided to continue breastfeeding him till he’s 8, as well as diapering him. It’s just too difficult to potty train and much healthier to breast feed. I did the same for the older two kids (11m and 15f).

> Two nights ago
> Wife and I take our 3 kids to Olive Garden.
> While dining, Jacsin does a big poop in his diaper.
> 10 minutes of him screaming about his butt being mushy
> The poop started to stink really bad.
> Bathroom too far from the table (Honestly, the restaurant should have bathroom closer to our table).
> Couldn’t change Jacsin at our table because we didn’t want to mess up our food.
> Plan C.
> Approach the neighboring table of two dining couples.
> “excuse me”
> plop Jacsin on table, accidentally knocking over a few glasses.
> Proceed to change Jacsin’s diaper
> Accidentally spill some creamy clumps of poop into the couples’ pasta dishes.
> Instead of being understanding of my dilema, the couples start to scream.
> I hush them and tell them to be more compassionate.
> Suddenly, Jacsin, with diaper down, starts squirting and spewing diarrhea all over the couples’ , their food and their table. All of them get it in their mouths.
> They immediately call for the manager.
> I quickly sit Jacsin back down at our table.
> Manager approaches us, tells us to leave the restaurant.
> I tell him no, this is a restaurant and families are welcome too.
> So angry that I threaten to never come back.

Luckily, the manager let us stay. He ended up kicking couples out because he didn’t want to loose our business. Honestly, I was so mad at the couples I tipped 18 cents on a $75 meal.

Attached: italian-family-restaurant-olive-garden-g6-rdv.jpg (599x430, 78K)

Sharpie in pooper ?

Names kid "Jacsin" and expects the world to respect you.

Attached: AbeOik6.jpg (160x160, 3K)

>You named your kid Jacsin
You're a bad parent.

Why because I gave my son a unique and creative name? You probably named your kid something boring like tom or John

Inappropriate

Fucking epic

How so?

Niggers

Okay, so if you’re going to troll you need to not come on so strong so quickly. You went from 0-100 with something not believable at all. 1/10 attempt. Try again.

This actually fucking happened. What about this do you not believe?

I’m gonna go ahead and change it from 1/10 to 0/10. Find a new hobby, this one isn’t working.

An 8y old with diaper, if this is real you guys are raising a bunch of human waste

I can’t begin to fathom the level of crazy it would take to change the diaper of an eight year old on a restaurant dinner table where people are eating, even one as terrible as Olive Garden , you sir are a legend

Good for you OP, I had no idea an austist could have kids.

Here’s where it all went wrong. The people whose table you disrupted should have pinned you to the table, and allowed every patron in the place to shit down your throat. Horribly un-creative bullshit story, by the way. Go eat a log of shit.

No he's 7. Learn to read. Also, we are not raising "human waste" we are raising amazing human beings. We have are reasons for continuing to diaper our son, but we will start potty training him next year when he turns 8.

Why do you keep making these threads?

thx?

Im not autistic and my wife have high functioning Aspergers

Attached: 1563992794816.jpg (452x452, 45K)

Okay first of all, everyone reading this knows you're LARPing, and second of all, why the fuck would you post this? There's something wrong with you.

Anyone believing any of this is an idiot. This is very poor trolling.

And WHAT exactly makes this story unbelievable?

You’re either garbage at trolling or you’ve named your son after a future pedophile.
>keeping a name and fucking up the spelling of said name is unique

Dude, this story is so fake and gay it couldn't even fool Yea Forums. Work on your writing, LARPer.

Fuck off we named our some Jacsin, because we are descendants of President Andrew Jackson, but we wanted to give him a unique name, so it's not just unique, it's historical too

Every part of it. There’s absolutely no logic to any of it. The jokes are bad. “Restaurant should have had a bathroom closer to our table”. The thought that you let your kid shit in someone else’s food because you didn’t want it in your own. The idea that the restaurant would kick the victims out instead of you because they “want your business”.

It’s all poorly done. And you coming up with stories like this for attention leads me to believe you don’t have a kid or a wife.

Why does this story seem fake?

Funny story, I r8 8/8

Give it another decade or so and this might actually happen in real life!

Haha
Fake and gay

Attached: 11680522-BEB4-48BB-959C-08CB07025B35.gif (540x270, 1.83M)

>The jokes are bad. “Restaurant should have had a bathroom closer to our table”.
That wasn't;t a joke. Why would you think that was a joke? The bathroom SHOULD be closer to the tables, not just for us but for handicap people as well.
> he thought that you let your kid shit in someone else’s food because you didn’t want it in your own.
I didn't intend for him to shit in their food, things just happen and you can't control it you know. They should at least be more understanding.
> The idea that the restaurant would kick the victims out instead of you because they “want your business”.
They do want my business because I make 6 figures and spend money there.

Then you must homeschool him because there's no way any school would take a kid still in diapers.

>Bathroom too far from the table (Honestly, the restaurant should have bathroom closer to our table).

And this is where I realized you were trolling and not an actual weirdo. You mixed up two mutually exclusive types of weirdo. A hippie could never be so entitled.

It did happen. do you have any constructive advice? When we got home, Jacsin when straight to his room and started crying. He was embarrassed that he pooped on those people. I told him he did nothing wrong and that those people were really mean. Now he won't talk to me.

How do I fix my relationship with my son? How do I make him realize that he is perfect and not guilty of anything?

Shouldn't you be at summer camp right now? Fucking christ I hate the 12 year olds that infest this place this time of year.

We do homeschool him. We homeschool all of our children.

>A hippie could never be so entitled.
Wrong

I'm a 42 year old man

A 42 year old man that writes total nonsense about a child shitting all over an olive garden?

Jesus fucking Christ, of course you claim you do. Why should I have doubted that?

Just STFU. Go an hero. If you're telling the truth the world loses an asswipe. If you're trolling it loses a big enough idiot to believe anyone would fall for this. Either way the world wins.

Incorrect. There's no way he wouldn't have been punched in the face a couple times for this behavior and that would get rid of any sense of entitlement.

Because I'm a father who has children and one of them actually shitted all over a couples table? Also he didn't "shit all over an Olive Garden" just the table

>Go an hero. If you're telling the truth the world loses an asswipe.
If I an hero, the world loses a father. Do you want my children to be without their father?

Who would punch me in the face? What are you talking about?

Kids are potty trained 3 and up your kid probably has one chromosome too many like his parents

Just kill the kid then yourself and do us all a favor

No we did this for all of our children, Jacsin is very smart and actually a couple of grades ahead thanks to our schooling curriculum. You know nothing about my family

I have three kids idiot. Learn to read

How is it difficult to potty train the child are you retarded is the kid retarded no good now tell the little fuck to shit in the poo recepticle because no girl is s gonna give him a single look with a doody pressed up against his backside

This was an awful attempt at humor, and at a troll thread.
Don't just floor it to 120 user you gotta take your time before you go full absurdist.
The attention is in the details. You keep it vague and let anons fill in the gaps. You could have gotten to post 15 befofe mentioning your 7 year old was in diapers, or got to the table scene.
>creamy lumps
Like are you fucking kidding me with those words faggot?

Attached: for-your-health.jpg (599x449, 153K)

0/10 bad troll is bad. Sage.

Was this written by an 8 year old? You didnt even rock the dinosaur. Kill yourself summer fag.

this has to be the most obviours bait story I've ever read

I will start potty training him next year when he turns 8. He's too young right now.

Hahahaha. Trips have spoken