Decided to color in my scars. I hate and regret them, but damn that looks cool

Decided to color in my scars. I hate and regret them, but damn that looks cool.

Feel free to troll me, and be rude to me; I know I was a dumb bitch for cutting myself.

Attached: 1E9B4FDB-94E7-4D44-92E1-7FD493C49CC1.jpg (2868x3234, 1.85M)

You look like a zebra which is cool!

I hope that's your leg cause there's alot of fat, you fatass

Question: Why tho?

It’s my leg. But you’re right about that

Sir have you scanned your item?

How did you manage to stop cutting? I want to stop cutting.

Scars are freaking hot.

You’re a special snowflake, aren’t ya

Attached: Laura.png (848x795, 176K)

you should just kys faggot

quit being a dumbass retard

Looks like you just want more attention

Who says we need your permission to troll you incel

Get a tattoo over them

Tattoo that shit man!

"was a dumb bitch"
You are still a dumb bitch op coloring in ur shitty scars doesn't magically change ur iq

Humans should be destroyed

tits or gtfo

Eat my ass Laura

Cool tat

I mean, it looks dope

Settle down Jeffrey Dahmer

It's nice that you turned a hurtful past into something cool

Rather aesthetic tbh fam

True

Why would a dude cut himself?
Are you a faggot?

Kys faggot

Faggit

I’m a girl though

Show us your asshole

traps are not real girls, lad.

No

get a cool tattoo, zebra style or anything totally else that doesn't remind you of your scars and you will forget it sooner or later. no regret

>checked
And I doubt anybody with an iq would come onto Yea Forums, everybody's capacity of learning was done when you degenerates clicked on a loli thread

Did you steal that from walmart?

Stop being white, maybe?

You should get em tattoo'd. It's cool looking.

Just get a sleeve tattoo to cover them up.

I feel your pain. It was hard times, wasn't it? By the way cool numbers :)

It was. But it’s better now, I just hate knowing I was so weak.

Never understood cutting, I always show my emotions outwardly, can you explain what thought was going on as you were doing it?

You might be to new here to know this. But there is an actual reason behind Tits or GTFO.
Your previous message just invoked those rules.

Same user which wrote this here.

Are you OP? Did you just grow out of cutting or something occurred in your life that made you stop?

You just farted in the crowd. And you know what? Nobody gives a fuck.

those are the rules, your not a girl till you post tits, with timestamp

I’ll try my best..
First time cutting was just to let out the immense stress I was feeling. Nothing more. I’m bad at expressing my emotions. It hurt real bad, though it was just a tiny cut. But I felt relieved; don’t know why.
Did it again and again every time I was in a stressful/ very emotional situation. It became VERY addicting to cut deep and I went deeper every time just to feel the adrenaline or whatever kicking in. It was like a strong coffee for me.

Yes OP here. I forced myself to stop, because I was cutting deeper every time. It became too addictive and my therapist advised me too stop if I don’t want to die on accident

>I know I was a dumb bitch for cutting myself
And you're still a dumb bitch for attention whoring. No one gives a shit, and you should've just killed yourself you fat cow. Jesus christ, what a fucking loser lmao

Nope. First of all, if I darted. People would care.
Secondly. That wasn't some ruse to see your tits. If I want to see tits, I can open anyone of the other threads and see tits way nicer than that of a fat emo who colors in the markings of her stupidness. But there is a reason behind the madness. You see, I'm on here. As a user. The same as the other 29 posters. We are all faceless. Nameless. It doesn't matter what gender/race/height or eyecolor this poster has the fact is we are all the same. A red name called anonymous. You on the other hand HAD to distinguish yourself different than the rest of us. And thus the rule of TITS or GTFO. Because you felt the need to be different than the rest.

Farted*

hitler dubs best compliment

Cut deeper, fatty.

>assumes only whites cut
Gonna cry? Piss your pants maybe?

lol, you realize you just posted on b, you tiny trog? also, everybody has "an iq". lastly: try practicing how to form proper english sentences.

what part of your body is that?
Looks like your kinda overweight you should start working out and dieting

I was also cutting myself. I hadn't anyone to share my sadness, worries, thoughts. I was all alone with my teenage suffering because I have 5 brothers and may I say that my parents wasn't the parents of the year... Razor always understood, always listened. And it was also a form of punishment, because when I did something wrong there was no one to tell me that I'm doing wrong.

>Decided to color in my scars
>WAS a dumb bitch
k fatty.
for atention btw thats also the answare to "why color them?" and "why post it?".

Attached: ok lobotomite.jpg (209x241, 11K)

It’s my leg. I know that I’m fat and I’m working on it.

ok answare

Show us your ass in panties you may be a little bit fat but i bet your ass is thicc.

It's just your butt anyways i need a quick fap pls

Attached: 1563489387350.png (1192x670, 155K)

You know what is funny? Both of these posts are mine. Funny isn't it?

Yeah you've got right. But we all are Anonymous here. And you can only wonder how many posters here actually have tits.

And one more thing. Yea Forums have only one rule :
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

So don't believe OP is female because you are just humiliating yourself ;)

They are plenty pics of nudes on Yea Forums and you choose to ask a fat emo chick for a butt pic?

Did your parents knew what you were doing to yourself? How did they react? Did you found a substitute for cutting when you stopped?

How will you remove the paint? I heard scars are really sensitive

They don’t know to this day. But it’s not like they care anyways.
I’m pinching myself, holding icecubes with salt etc. It doesn’t really help a lot but it’s a start. If I have a really bad day I’ll punch myself as hard as I can.
And lots of coffee and weed.

OP how old are you? And when was your last time with sharp objects?

I’m 20. Last time around 4 months ago

I hope that was last time. Right? Have you gone to therapy?

fat emo chics are my fetish besides it's exciting if its on real time and not a pic taken years ago

what casued you to start. Coming from a person who enjoys the pain from peeling scabs and sdreanline i dont understand why you would intentionally scar yourself?

I hope it’ll stay the last time, I’m trying my best. I’ve been to therapy, but I can’t afford it any longer. But I’m sure, I can do it on my own.

Fucking go away you retard furfag

>what is scar tissue

I wanted to relieve stress and anger. I was 14 or so and well my parents aren’t the nicest.. we had a fight, I was punched a few times.
Ran to my room and destroyed my razor and cut myself. It relieved that stress and anger.
I don’t know why exactly I thought it was a good idea, i haven’t even heard anything about self harm at that moment.
It felt natural to inflict harm on myself, maybe because I was brought up in a abusive household

I wanted to relieve stress and anger. I was 14 or so and well my parents aren’t the nicest.. we had a fight, I was punched a few times.
Ran to my room and destroyed my razor and cut myself. It relieved that stress and anger.
I don’t know why exactly I thought it was a good idea, i haven’t even heard anything about self harm at that moment.
It felt natural to inflict harm on myself, maybe because I was brought up in a abusive household.

*licks your scars*

Attached: smugwojakv2.jpg (200x125, 3K)

a tattoo would work well, like a tiger tattoo with the blackend scars

farming digits, no biggie

Attached: smugwojakv2.png (640x400, 23K)

titten or get the ficken

it makes your body release endorphins for pain management that also have an effect on your emotional distress.
people realise pretty quick that hurting = not as sad so they keep doing it.

some animals do it too for exactly the same reason. parrots might pluck their own feathers when they're stressed, for example.

I believe in you with all my heart and soul. Maybe you can find free therapy or some kind of support group? Have you someone to share your problems and worries?

By the way
It was all me

You are a worthless piece of shit

Thank you for believing in me user.
I’m trying to find something free but I haven’t yet sadly

I could give you contact directly to me for more support... But sadly every one here would also have this contact...

It’s ok. I understand that, no worries

I'm glad you at least recognize how f'n stupid that was.

Seriously though. Why did you Cut? How was it brought to your attention as a thing to do?

>When your cry for attention goes unnoticed so you cry for attention

It really wasn’t. I didn’t know what i was doing, I didn’t know self harm existed, until I googled what I was doing.

It's just a coping mechanism for depression. It really does look cool as fuck also.

Hope you are doing better.

I don't recall anyone doing it prior to the 2000's.

Something made it popular. It isn't a natural reaction in humans.

It makes me sick that we'll pay for 3 billion hood rats to leech but we cant get free mental healthcare

Fucks sake now even the animals need therapy now?

Fuck it. Drop the nukes. It's time for humans to go

Need a hobby. And a friend to confide in. Even if its an online stranger you can talk to

U missed a few

cut yourself more and color them
youll be much cooler

fuck off, laura!

Attached: zzzz1113333.png (310x287, 76K)

Attached: LFO.png (848x795, 54K)

For me it was. I don’t know why I did it, I just did it.

If I did all of them, my arm would be black. And i would run out of ink.

I’ll leave it at that. I won’t add anymore, but more color would be cool

You're a fuckin tiger

Free healthcare in general would be pretty awesome

Bye Laura

That’s true. I started to draw to cope. Friends on the other hand is nothing you can force. Making friends in general is pretty hard for me

Why does that look really cool? I don’t have scars, but I want that tattooed

Here are some old cuts of mine.

Attached: cutz.jpg (1080x720, 146K)

They don’t seem that old. You want to talk about it?

show tits or penis

Calm down

Start working out. And hard. Lift heavy shit that physically hurts you, and continues to leave you in agony for multiple days thereafter.
You like the pain?
You don’t have to stop liking the pain, but make it work for you.

It really helps a lot

looks cool dude

Have you ever thought about killing yourself?

Yes, but I wasn’t really suicidal. It was just a thought like: What if I died now, would anybody miss me? Or, what would happen if I jump from the bridge? Or, I would like to be dead.
But I didn’t think about really doing it.

I know dude

Hey trash we are tired of your worthless comments
The best thing about you is your asshole remember that and take it to the grave

Damn you’re a lovely person ;)
Have you seen my asshole? Of course it’s gorgeous

I love watching girls cut themselves, fap my ass off to them doing it.

looks retarded like your cutting.

Me to anymore. I've been studying leatherworking and tried to make a shitty wallet

When will this thread die