Does a mans anus feel the same as a womans anus when you fuck it?

Does a mans anus feel the same as a womans anus when you fuck it?

Attached: nick.png (332x327, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As a genderfluid i can say no. it felt different when i was a male

Better.....less bitching and no homo

In what way?

it tickles now a little bit more and doesnt hurt so much anymore when i take it deep

how you can you take it deep while you fuck it

No bc men have a prostate
How could you possibly not know that?
This is like 5th grade health class stuff

i'm gettin fucked

I mean when you put your penis, the feel on penis

what the fuck is genderfluid? is that another word for confused?

dont have a penis anymore dont treat me like this ok?

You’re confused. Do some research.

Anal sex is degenerate and should not be practiced by anyone.

Genderfluid means massive faggot that wants to play pretend and garner attention because they're never happy in life with what they are. There's two genders and one expensive way to swap the physical aspects only. You will never become what you want to be.
Never

Get help. Seek medication. Gender dysphoria is real and dangerous.

That’s what I meant you absolute moron
You can feel the prostate with your dick you massive faggot

Gender fluid? Fuck right off with that nonsense

Non-binary gender identities are a way to explore gender roles without fully committing to transitioning. It creates a helpful safe space for people who are undecided on whether they want to change into the opposite gender.

>transitioning
I just wish the world would quit calling anything a gender. What you and everyone else is REALLY referring to is SEXUALITY. Are you a pretty boi who wants to be railed by huge dong but love him some puss puss? That's a sexual choice, not gender number 879-g. There are only 2 genders, but a large number of things to penis in as well as a large numbers of ways to put your penis into it.

This thread is about fucking men’s ass and you still managed to be gayer. Well done you degenerate spreading shitstain.

That has no relevance to males injecting female hormones.

discord/
=====
.gg/txUvTre

Blood tests will still tell the truth that youd be a dude who wanted to be another fuckup who cant be happy with what they are and need attention.

So you've tried it?

more hair.
So you end up with rub burns on your balls.

Still, there's a big difference between a faggot and a faggot with tits and soft skin.

>genderfluid
I think you mean mental disorder

only stuck it a mans ass twice but couldnt stay hard enough to feel a difference. fucked plenty of women in the ass and dont prefer ass of any gender to (decently taught) pussy. asses are tightest around the o-ring, while pussy can be tight throughout, which is way better. even fucked a chick once that was tigher toward the cervex, which made my ears ring when i came.