My buddy's gf sent me this my accident when trying to send a vid of their dog. What do?

My buddy's gf sent me this my accident when trying to send a vid of their dog. What do?

Attached: 1540554877920.webm (340x340, 561K)

Send a vid of you jacking off to the vid

test your luck and tell her you'd like to rent her throat out for an hour

I really think that is what she wants. Also pretty sure thats not my friend, he has a tat on his leg that I think you should be able to see here

Also it looks like she can throat with the best of them

then ask if thats your friend, genius. if it isnt, blackmail city

I'm like 90% sure it's not. What should I make her do? Give me ideas my Kik is jcash2345

What should you make her do? Nothing. Live and let live brother

Force her to send more nudes and let you throat fuck her or you will send your buddy the vid of her "cheating"

Don't ask who the guy is. That's gay. Compliment her abilities

She does have a nice rack. My buddy sent a lewd of her when he was drunk. Told me to delete. Obviously I did not

She's got some skills I'd love to blast a load in the back of her throat

You posted it on Yea Forums
Great work, Boss. Mission complete.
A rank

you know whats coming ..........

Yea here it is. I've never blackmailed before so not really sure how to go about it.

Attached: 1515387691256.jpg (2592x1936, 1.42M)

I just wish the vid included the cumshot. Does he pull out and facial or just load her throat up?

Missing the tattoos
Plugs kik for horny boy jerkoff fantasy.

Begon LARP faggot

S A G E

Attached: high.png (470x470, 257K)

Easily could be new tattoos.

You let her know you have a video and need more

go from there , she either doesnt care at which point its a fail or she bites and is worried the video is in your control
then its you need more otherwise who could ever know what will happen to this one :-)

She then either tells you to fuck off or you now have a toy to play with

Just send her a message saying you enjoyed the video and could she send any more the same, if you get more like this then you know it was no accident, if you get a shot of the dog being cute then you know you do not.

You got my number, hit me up when you guys want a spitroast.

I wouldn't solicit fucking her face by yourself since she's your buddy's gf and all. Good friends are hard to come by, thots are dime a dozen. If you buddy is down for a little eskimo brotherhood I'd say that's a win-win.

Who posts a real answer in a threat like this?

Not a bad idea. It looks like she may be getting fucked here too. Her legs are moving a bit like it

nice, will save and spread

Put it on here cuck
discord /mrgd4rU

You gotta go for the throat op. Look at her skills.

sage.
It’s a video that some dude grabbed from a baby monitor you fucking tards.

One girl has dark straight hair other one curly blonde. One has tats other doesnt. The fuck u talking about OP

Are there more?

who the fuck has a webm on their phones hahaha lol, also Yea Forums filename, bad larp

Not to mention one is married and the other isn't.

Yes

If you fags just know how to reverse image search..

You see the other guy between her legs right

I can’t imagine a girl letting me do that. That’s not even considering the guys fat gut rubbing her chin.

I’m offended. This roastie needs exposed

Post?

Is she getting fucked too?

They really aren’t hard to find

Be like

>"Hey that's not user"
see how she replys then depending on that fill in the
>"hey maybe I could be next/ sure looks like you've got your method down but I suck pussy way better"

>win

it's the same guy fucking her mouth and eating her out

Make her do? Looks like all you need to do is ask.

I dunno her legs are moving like she's getting fucked

I second this option!

Dubs gets the rest of the vids

Tell her you're half as fat and twice as hung.

is that your buddy? if its not then have fun with it and fuck her too and let your buddy know.

if not, let it go.

you can literally see the guys face at the top left. obvious troll.

Pretty sure it's not him