I'm not the greatest fortune teller. But I can give you the gist of your future dealings

I'm not the greatest fortune teller. But I can give you the gist of your future dealings.

Ask at your own risk.

Attached: Dont_Be_A_Bad_Fortune-Teller_687_526_80_int.jpg (687x526, 35K)

I wish my future glimpse.

Tell me something about yourself.

Im in early 20s live in Australia
Im a jeweller live moderately alone
Obsessed with innovation and my craft.
Hopeless lover.. I think i might be a mental case, but i cant ever be sure.

Your no mental case. However one day you will craft an amazing piece of jewerly for a women you love but she will break your heart. In the end you will come out wiser and stronger.

However this women could be a man. I cant tell

Thanks Genie
Ill stick your words in my life forever now

Reesse pieces be with you

Will I ever enjoy bananas again?

Will you stop eating them after they turn brown?

I am 15 I love film I want to beccome a film director when I become a adult will i

You will not because you will find something else that sparks your passion. Ver few people become the thing they wanted to be at 15.

For example, when I was young I wanted to be a cab driver in the Bahamas. Now I'm a fortune teller that can give you the gist of you're future.

I'm a European, soon moving to California to marry my fiancé.
Do you think I can find true happiness in America?

You will find happiness here. However if your marrying for citizenship purposes. The unhappiness for that could ruin your whole experience here.

Or your wife might have herpes. One or the other.

Thank you, appreciate the reply :)

Reeses pieces be with you

20, lonely and depressed. Currently not doing anything but playing games and talking with friends. I'm moving away from home and starting uni in August, studying chemistry.

When Elizabeth's gonna come back?

This is here things will get really hard user. But through trial and tribulation you will come out stronger. Just dont go throwing your dick everywhere. STDs are in the dorms too.

Shes not. It's for the best

Will I be able to bang the intern at my workplace?

You will be able to. Are you prepared to get metoo'd?

I predict that you will soon be banished from Yea Forums for being underage.

Is qhat I'm doing for her worthy? Is it the right decision to stay?

Thank you in advance user-kun/chan

He wont. I would have told hine that already

You're going to have to be a little more clear.

I'm 32, self-employed, not millionaire but making enough not to worry, got an 8.7/10 slightly batshit crazy wife, due to be mortgage-free in the next four years. Everything's just fine.

Hit me, user.

After a major disappointment I decided to stay with my gf. I want to know if it's the right decision.

It would seem that you have everything user. But those who believe they have everything dramatically shorten the list of what makes them happy. Tread wisely.

What has dissapointed you before will surely do so again. Only easier this time

>It would seem that you have everything user. But those who believe they have everything dramatically shorten the list of what makes them happy. Tread wisely.

Thank you for your wisdom kind user.

Attached: misfortunecookies1.jpg (400x279, 16K)

Reeses pieces be with you

This morning was blazing hot but now a storm has started and the rain is pouring down. I'm unsure if I left my car window open but am concerned that if I step outside to check then I may get wet. Can you help, user?

The fortune teller helps those who help themselves. I would check it

I want a refund.

Your going to want a new interior for you're car by the end of the day