This is not a mental illness. Be open minded and inclusive

This is not a mental illness. Be open minded and inclusive

Attached: C552A967-2D30-4E11-9E90-2C848623C14F.png (734x704, 844K)

NOW I FINALLY UNDERSTAND THIS FUCKING PICTURE

Attached: 1456240750377.jpg (1920x1440, 213K)

what the fuck is this have you got gore vids

fake penis for a transman. why a woman would chose this idk

That is awful, good god

How does it even get hard? Do they thread veins into the fucking thing?

WTF

Attached: 1445782702695.jpg (420x408, 37K)

i wanna know now

It doesnt, its literally just for show.

So you let go of all sexual satisfaction, just to have a penis?

LMAOOOOO
There's no fucking way this is a thing. I have tears in my eyes from laughing. She actually has a bratwurst made from forearm stitched on to her crotch! Why would anyone want this?

jesus, being a strapon is easier and less painful. This is complete madness.

It’s called mental illness and the medical industry making money off it.

yes and never have decent skin/ sensation in your arm again.

So you get the penis but you loose the hand to jack it off? Nice

I'd like to see the after pics of her arm

i saw one pic where they show you have a pump in your "balls" and can make it "hard" by squeezing them, but it makes me fucking nauseous just thinking about it

They must have some serious issues with their body, for them to do that...

logic and girls never go hand in hand

wtf this thread gets better and better :D

>you will now picture a tire valve hidden under the fake scrotum that is used to pump up the neodick

And then the psychos who get their dicks chopped and screwed into vaginas have to "dilate"...
They literally shove a long object into their pseudo-vag and keep it here for 2 - 3 hours every day up to two years after their operation. Because if they don't, the body recognizes it for what it is, AN OPEN FUCKING WOUND, and closes it. Fucking sick.

your mother and not sucking dick 24/7 never going hand to hand

oh mr CIA MAN deeper

Attached: 156382701392231.jpg (104x125, 2K)

I imagine someone running up to kick him in the balls and they deliver a fucking shocker into his nuts, but all it does it just give him a raging hard on.

I'm pretty sure the package would explode

Attached: giphy (3).gif (495x396, 316K)

The hairs on the tip of the penis has got to be one of the most cursed things I've ever seen

gimp sock monkey blows spoon penis

Imagine giving that a blowjob. That would a be a bit like flossing your teethes

omg

you made me open it, now I can´t unsee

There's absolutely no reason to blow it though, that's the thing. Totally different nerve endings. There's a high chance it doesn't have much in the way of sensation AT ALL. That's a meat tube, made of forearm tissue, literally to be used as a form of costume.

Even if it is, so the fuck what?

Prostate cancer is clearly a physical illness, but there aren't lunatics like you screaming NOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO GET RADIOTHERAPY EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE 75!!!!!1!1!1! YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO WEIGH UP THE RISKS AND BENEFITS OF PROSTATE SURGERY ONLY I AM!!!1!1!1!

How do I unironically short the human race? I'd be rich.

Hey look at me I have a wierd ass dick and a disgusting scar on my arm now

So exactly like a circumcised penis then?

>mental illness
have functioning genitalia
cut it off/dig it out
have fake genitalia installed that is nothing but cosmetic, not functional in any way
makes them feel like a 'whole' human being

Mr. 200% straight here. I can accept gay people; I can accept that there are men that like to dress up as woman. Therefore, I can accept that there are gay men that like to dress up as women and pretend that they are women.
A dude that cuts of his dick to be something he's not...that's insane.

this

it is 100% a mental illness. stop enabling these fucked up people who love to not only scream that others give up their own rights but then also sexualize children and contribute nothing to society

GID / Gender Dysphoria literally is a mental illness tho

Yes it is so, actually I'm not gonna be respectful to a retarded person

Neither in her fake penis

And then one day, for no reason at all, people voted Hitler into power.

you're a real boy!

die in a fire

based tranny poster

Lets MAGA XD

This is the most disgusting and awful thing I've ever seen

That is honestly pretty amazing that we can do shit like that fucking magic if you ask me, but also gross

He would be proud

Attached: 2ED5F620-22E1-44FB-AEF8-3034F91CD0F9.png (500x426, 104K)

They can actually make pretty decent looking, functional dicks these days, but you get what you pay for I guess.

Holy actual shit

Saw something where a man tied his ballsacks to the point where the blood stopped running and ripped it off. Pretty damn disgusted with these people, seems like a majority of the public still disagrees with it thankfully

That was actually very interesting, thanks for sharing

Donate yourself