Hey fwens! I am currenty in a little bit of a struggle...

Hey fwens! I am currenty in a little bit of a struggle. I've been using Tinder for years and have gotten decent looking girls to match with me / actually lost my v card on there. But, that girl was a huge exception (she was a weeb, had similar niche interests like metal and what not). Regardless, that shit didn't pan out and I'm still using the stupid fucking app. So my question is, how the fuck do I even engage with normies? I've gotten messages that just say "hey *insert emoji*" and they have absolutely nothing in their bio, and just bland pics of them / them with their friends. What do I even respond with? Is it worth even engaging with these people? Recently got unmatched by a really cute girl cause I took too long to respond to a bland ass "hey" message and am just confused.

Attached: starship_troopers_09-640x345.jpg (640x345, 23K)

none of these girl care about what you're saying. just say meaningless shit, then propose going out for a drink, or any meaningless activity.

Online dating is bullshit, don't overthink it, girls aren't able to straight ask for sex, so both of you have to pretend that you've got something to say to each other. It's just pretending, you don't really have to say anything meaningful

Noted. Also I assume Tinder is literally useless for anything but sex? The one girl who said she wanted to be in a long term relationship ended up only wanting sex lol

you don't go after long term relationship, you just meet people without expecting too much, and you see where it leads you.

if you want meaningful relationship, try not depending only on tinder to meet new people.

fuck, it just seems like all my hobbies irl (gym, fighting games, sports) have 0 women in it and bars / nightlife culture is degenerate and centralized around sex and drugs. It might be more of a problem with my city I guess (Austin).

yeah, no girls are into gym and sports.

the main problem is not your city. it's your retardation.

well fuck what things do girls even do irl that make it so I could approach them? literally every bio on Tinder is "I'm into music, movies etc" shit that literally every single person is into. Are bars the only option?

plus i said "meeting new people", not "meeting girl".

you can befriend guys and be introduced to their female acquaintance. that's how normal people do.

i set up my brother with my gf female friend for example. People meet through mutual connection.

Ah shit I actually haven't really thought about that. Makes sense cause in the FGC everyone is a giga virg and don't have girl connections. Thanks for the advice

Most likely autist, but so are most fucking people. Most people are just autist pretended to be normies because normies have hotter chicks. What they don’t know is autist fems slobber on knobs quicker than corn on cobbs, can’t wait for the new movie Shaw and Hobbs.

This is actually true, I’ve read most are met through mutual acquaintances and this is my experience as well. Unfortunately I have no more acquaintances because fuck them.

Girls want sex as much as guys do, but the way our culture shames them for these desires leads them to camouflage their real intentions with notions of purity. The original suggestion to send them blather was pretty spot-on. Just engage with them and try to be as cool and nonchalant as possible.

>V card
Kys

Attached: 1561531315124.jpg (512x422, 29K)

>Being this ignorant of evolutionary biology

he thinks using Yea Forums weeb lingo means you haven't completed rid of your wizardry just yet

Yeah nah, guys want it way more.

I met my current gf on tinder, so it's not always completely about sex but it mostly is. Just speak to them like a friend, if they want to meet after chatting for a while then it's normally a guaranteed lay at the end of the night, too easy after a while

yea I know lmfao. Idk what he's expecting on this site