Warning

Warning.

Attached: warning.png (475x488, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vidlii.com/watch?v=XpsRVKtKKiZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

all my this

so has every screen since they were invented.

Attached: 1449981916410.jpg (657x600, 47K)

eat shit
b sucks today

hes right ngl

Attached: 9c6c83202dce2eae42e40bace741601b_no-trash-clipart_250-250.png (250x250, 20K)

>generalising to deny truth
Stop.

Ive been here since 2006. There's no hope left for me.

Attached: url.jpg (267x189, 6K)

>Don't drink their poison, drink my poison.

>Got it, I won't let you twist my mind with this idea

If you're referring to libs and their perception of "racial equality" then don't worry. I'm not that stupid.

There's always hope. I'm a therapist, if you have any questions.

I'm not twisting anything, you already know what I am talking about, that's why you're posting this.
>protecting your illness to ensure you don't have to try to get better
Classic.

Attached: 1563987572491.jpg (800x1182, 178K)

You know what. You're right. Later y'all

>ohmgee le chan is so spooky and dangerous :00
Newfags need to eat a shotgun

Attached: RWAREEOROR.png (504x332, 331K)

I'm not. If you had taken 20 minutes to read about racial differences, you'd know better than this. Essentialising is what little children and autists do. Don't be so stupid. Study that stuff, or else, yes, you will be that stupid to anyone who has a clue. Only /pol/tards will think you're intelligent. Just remember, poltards are fat incels living in their parents' basements while they power-fantasise about politics, "the day of the rope", and play Warhammer 40k with erections.

If you don't think this place will affect people who spend over 5 hours per day on it, you have cognitive issues.

Perhaps you don't even realise that damage done already. Or perhaps you are new; if so, leave before it gets worse.

This is mostly true, but normies still suck.

what? being completely underwhelmed because a statement of the obvious is not very profound?

Attached: 1500590804139.jpg (669x638, 76K)

Normies don't suck. They are people, like you. I'd be fine with shitting on neurotypical folks, but the problem is 90% of what you guys think normies are is pure projection. It's not like you understand them at all. I'm not normal, but I do understand them and mingle with them frequently, that's why I claim to know better, here.

You have to accept your differences as well as to accept theirs. You weren't meant to be alone.

This is just another "cynical" coping mechanism. Instead of focusing on the truth of something, you focus on the fact that you recognised a pattern (as if that mattered) and you discard the actual point. Many do this about the good of anything, turning it into "clichés, tropes", etc, just so you can more easily deny the good because you can't enjoy it.

You know damn well what the problem is, and it has nothing to do with "rating" the statement. It's about facing facts, facing reality, which you use this place precisely not to do. You want an easy way out, but there isn't.

Doing difficult things is how you become a man. (Or a woman, if you are one; this isn't some shit-tier sexist statement.)

>thinking there's something wrong with wanting attention
Lol, incel. Everyone both wants attention and to give it. The fact that you think one should be ashamed for it shows you're already coping with never having any.

>I could make myself worthy of attetion or
>I could convince myself that attention is for attention whores and feel like a bawss for not needing it!
You still need it. You know it. You're just a coward.

>redditspacing
>calling me new
cant tell if this is bait
It's an image board Barbara let the kids have fun.

Attached: 654364536.png (150x121, 31K)

im a already a lost cause
this place is my home

>today

Here's another case in point moment: "reddit spacing". It's just paragraphs. The fact that you literally think normal paragraphs are "reddit spacing" AND that you don't even know what reddit spacing actually is (it isn't just doing paragraphs) shows how far down the rabbit hole you have reached.

>let the kids have fun.
Most people here are around 30. You think most people here are trolling, they're not. The days of trolling are gone, because the more normal anons are gone too: there is no one left to shock or piss off. Just mentally ill anons who no longer troll. The less affected anons still believe the others aren't in earnest, even though, by now, it takes effort to believe that.

No, they aren't trolling. This is real. Perhaps you think /pol/ is trolling? They believe everything they say. I've seen it first hand.

woah this is deep open your eyes guys

This. So much this. Yea Forums used to be an ironic place where the 15yo me could be stupid saying offensive stuff to feel edgy.

No I've realized these people are grown ups, actual adults who actually believe in all this hatred, racism, sexism, and plain accumulated anger. No different from all the incel forums out there, this place was a joke that got out of control.

I too write in paragraphs. It's just calling having an education. Not gonna apologise for it, brainlet. Been here since 2008. I've always written with paragraphs and I've always seen others do it. That suggests you are new, indeed. Moreover, user didn't say you were new, he said "perhaps you are new", based on possible evidence. You're jumping the shark nervously, which suggests user got it right: you are indeed new.

The whole "reddit spassing" deal is 100% foolproof evidence that you are new, though. Absolutely nobody here who joined before the "muh reddit" bullshit invasion would stoop so low as to call anyone reddit. Nobody talked about reddit before you morons started this shit.

Attached: incel-page-cover.jpg (600x1035, 282K)

I disagree, most normies are pretty, stupid, passive-aggressive or outright hostile. Unlike a good number of chantards I don't have the privilege of being able to avoid interaction with them.

>You gotta accept normies or be alone
Not true at all, the social game is all about sifting. Finding the handful of good, intelligent people and befriending them. Sure you might have a hard time making a huge amount of friends, but quality is always preferable to quantity.

>sarcasm to deflect the facts
Keep coping.

corrected version
>visted
>visited

Attached: incel-page-cover.jpg (600x1035, 264K)

This is the most fedora tipping thing I've heard all day.
Back to plebbit hunny.

>ohrmgee! 4hcan is dead! bro!
Shut the fuck up fag you've been here for a year.

"normal" people twist their reality for everyone to see on social media, and we're the ones twisting reality? Fuck off back to 9gag.

You’re retarded.

Fuck off. I actually be like watching the dipshits communicate. It's kinda like watching two dogs visiting a park. Sniffing ass, eating cat shit. It's kinda gross but you can't look away.

vidlii.com/watch?v=XpsRVKtKKiZ

WE DON'T CARE

except that he's right.

Too late

This is true - but have no fear, the young must always rebel, and be outrageous, or as outrageous as they have imagination to be.
Then when maturity begins to set in, shame of one's behaviour changes one's outlook on life.
It's a process - granted, some never let go of their misanthropy and their lives become unpleasant, negative things.
We create our own reality all the time.

Pic unrelated

Attached: 1550301529663.jpg (2015x1343, 496K)

>Sure you might have a hard time making a huge amount of friends, but quality is always preferable to quantity.

This. If you're intelligent enough to tell the difference in the first place, it's not that difficult to find friends who are comparably resistant to indoctrination, provided you also have sufficient self-respect to reject the duds who prove incapable of following your thoughts when you reflect out loud. Being desperate for company is almost a defining quality of people who are too stupid, and boring, to be worth the time.

Fucking this

Well...

Attached: TROLL.png (500x283, 41K)

Might as well drop out of society as well

Don't be an idiot.