Would you forgive a cheating gf if she came clear...

Would you forgive a cheating gf if she came clear? The affair would be a year old and she would be really nice to you the past year, great sex, awesome cooking, etc.

Attached: a.jpg (1080x540, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K1UxWye-twA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Eй, кък

bump

Depends on the circumstances of her coming clear and who insisted on whatever conditions were violated.

If she's the one who wanted the boundary that was crossed and only confessed because she'd been caught in a lie? Yeah, nah, kick her ass to the curb. There's probably way more that's happening that you haven't caught yet.

no, once a cheater always a cheater

bump

People can't change?

Not stuff that is deeply engrained into their psyche. If they think it's ok to do that then they'll do it again.

Well... yeah, but she'd have to let me do whatever I wanted to her sexually.

So even if everything is great, no arguing is happening, etc. It's better just to break up?

No

>The affair would be a year old

that's more than enough time to think about her actions

No. It is an act that is inexcusable. You break things off immediately. Anything else makes you a cuck.

If she waited a year to tell me, I don’t give a shit what she did for me in the time span between affair and telling me, she would be kicked out so fast

Not that you should ever listen to redditfags but look on there. That place is filled with people getting cheated and taking back their significant other, a huge majority of them post an update later about breaking it off because they got cheated on again

What will you do if it happens again? Forgive again? Third time. Wat do? The ho must go for the sake of your dignity.

NO

Nope. Say goodbye or you will regret it. She may feel bad, and be a great girlfriend now, but trust will always be an issue now in the back of your mind.

"The affair would be a year old and she would be really nice to you the past year, great sex, awesome cooking, etc."
This is a woman speaking, I believe you are the GF.
No man I know speak or think or talk like that

I would forgive

No. I’m not going to waste my time on this earth with someone who thinks that little of me.

You probably also suck other guys cum out of your gfs pussy

if you had both promised to be faithful, you should treat it as a friend that betrayed you, and not about sex. in fact, if you felt as if it was a friend that ditched you and went to have fun with another friend, laughing at you left alone, you should put it that way, and tell her that you don't care how she uses her cunt, even that you'd let her fuck some other guy, if only she'd have been open with you, but since she hadn't she can go get fucked by the world.

she was your FRIEND. a friend that BETRAYED you. forget her stupid hole. she was born a whore. at least she could have been your FRIEND.

youtube.com/watch?v=K1UxWye-twA

Cheating GF? Kick to the curb! Wife? Still get rid of her. If children are involved... I would consider alternativs

good question, I've been with my gf for 4 years now and told her on the weekend that I've cheated on her with multiple different girls for the last 2.5 years. I really love her but I am only starting to realize how outrageous my actions have been. I never told her anything and just held my emotions down.
I didn't think I would take anyone back if they had done it to me.

Do you date someone with the expectation you'll be able to change them into what you want? No? Sound like such a terrible idea it's become an aphorism?

Same principle. People can change, but it's rare, and they do it for their own reasons, and on their own time. There's no real chance it'll happen at the right time and exactly the way you want it.

Walk away.

тpaхни cвoю мaмy. oнa пиздa ты пиздa дepьмo твoeй мaтepи eбaть зaдницy cyкa пиздa

>The affair is a year old
Id rape her brutally, and throw her out afterwards.

If you're worth nothing more than your holes then you deserve to be treated that way, what is she gonna do?

Call the cops on an over a year old relation? I could just argue that she liked it rough and went apeshit after she told me she was cheating and I broke it off, bahahah.

Sure . But I would also go out and smash as much pussy as I want and not tell her about it for a year

>only starting to realize how outrageous my actions have been

How? How do you put that out of your head for 2+ years? Like let's say a roommate left his room unlocked, and he had a stash of $20s. He doesn't count them very often, and he's always adding to them, so he wouldn't notice if one went missing every now and then.

Could you steal from that stash and not despise yourself?

They can, but not with you.

If she cheats on you, she'll cheat on you again.

If she cheated on her previous BF with you, she'll cheat on you, too.

If you catch her while she's genuinely, legitimately single... she'll probably still cheat on you, but maybe not.

Not necessarily true. I was the side guy for a girl for a while. She even told her boyfriend that she wanted an open relationship so she could see me in a more "dating" kinda way.

Now they're married, and she's never cheated on him since. May be a rare case, but it does happen.

Either that, or she's cucking him all the time, and just not telling me lol

Are there girls that don't cheat?

If course disgusting selfish human nature assumes ownership over people and nothing else.

Yes. Find a girl who calls herself "old fashioned". Doesn't party. Thinks it would be wrong to hang out with her straight male friends alone. And expects the same of you.

before taking her back consider that the things happened will always flaw your relation. even if your realtion is 90% positive right now, it can never go to the 100% again. but also don't stress it; you can meet with her, fuck her, do whatever and time will tell if you are on the right track. trust your gut feeling and maybe your heart (but the heart is stupid at times)

Attached: 1563274456625.jpg (356x223, 4K)

NO!

wow so openminded nice wow

Attached: 1563796700497.jpg (531x720, 62K)

>assumes ownership

Bullshit. When two people enter into an agreed monogamous relationship, it isn't them taking ownership of each other, they're making an agreement. If one of the parties breaks that agreement, it's a betrayal. Simple. No need to overthink it.

Gotcha you are the cancer killing this world.

Sure, now go kill yourself to make my job easier.

Do what I like as I like it honey :) Don't break these rules or my definition of love is NULL Don't over think it okay I am a shitter.

Finding out a partner cheated creates an irreparable rift in the trust of your relationship. If you stay with her, that "what if" will never ever go away.

Best to get out now.

No you stop trying to own people. Just take a nice thick dick in the ass. You deserve it, make sure it makes you bleed.

>Hey, I like you. The thought of you having sex with others bothers me.
>I like you too. I don't like the thought of you having sex with others either.
>I'm willing to forego sex with others, if you'll do the same.
>Sure, that sounds like a good deal.

Not sure how you could become so confused about such a simple human exchange. Must be your severe autism, or perhaps retardation.

yo dude what is your problem?

Attached: 1563983324420.jpg (808x904, 103K)

>take a nice thick dick
I'm guessing you're recommending from experience. Too bad, I'm not a faggot cuck.

Okay my Turn.
>Hey I like you and I am bigger than my foolish jealousy
>It is just that simple
>No really I don't need this space
>Glad you think you have a point.

:)

Counterpoint: I've had nonmonogamous FWBs with barely even the vaguest requirements to keep each other informed for health&safety reasons and if they had a history of cheating they'd STILL find some way to violate our trust.

Like, they could literally have told me about it. Had told me about other similar times (and vice versa). Knew it would be a non-issue. And decided to keep secrets just so it could be cheating.

It's bizarre.

I like my woman like my coffee, without someone elses dick in it

You definitely should try it, its a bad idea and you're quite obviously full of them.

cuck

This is a good way to hook up with a turboslut with aspirational ideas of going straight and narrow... which will fail.

I like my coffee from refried beans, useless for waking up and belonging in mexican food.

When you don't make a point you belong in Mexican food :)

i don't understand your comparison, but I'm pretty upset with myself.
I'm not sure really, every since I was bullied as a kid I have always suppressed my emotions so as not to show weakness.
Any time I thought about what I had done and started to feel shame or guilt I would bottle it up. It became so unhealthy that I was basically unknowingly death spiraling and thinking it was all "cool" and "fun". I'm probably going to lose her, I can't decide if I should try to claw my way back into her life and prove to her how much she means to me and that I can change or to just let her go and be happy because deserves better.

Nope. Fuck off, cuck.

Nope. Just not jealous. I don't get off on girls cheating on me, I just don't mind if they do I don't judge their character fatally if they do.

That is bizarre. But I guess it's like a klepto. There's just a certain spot in the brain that gets tickled by doing something they know is wrong.

OP, you haven’t broached the terminal element. Why did she cheat? And why did she wait a year to tell you? And what were the circumstances of her telling you? Was it a one off, or was she engaged multiple times? Lastly and probably most importantly do you believe the answers she’s giving you?

There’s a major difference between an isolated, drunken mistake and an actual emotionally entangled affair.

Personally I kind of agree with the posters who say leave. She’s a girlfriend and not a wife so there’s less at stake.

Some other different relationship where people come to an agreement to be nonmonogamous has no bearing on relationships where people come to an agreement to be monogamous and then one violates that agreement.

Really one of the most toxic human behaviors is self entitled jealousy. Stop it you fucking morons.

No because I'm not a cuck. If you don't boot her you are a cuck, period. She will see you are a pussy and cheat again.

The comparison was just someone giving you unwavering trust, and you betraying it. But nevermind that.

As much as I'd like to say you should fix it, it might be better to let her move on. It depends. It's really up to her. If she wants a relationship with you bad enough, then she'll make it work. But if she wants to move on, let her. Fighting for it won't work. She can't forget it, and if you force her to forgive, it won't be real. It'll fester, and sooner or later, it'll come back up.

Fuck you, I hate you're alive :)

Maybe. I think there are some girls who just want a committed relationship. Unfortunately, a lot of them are devoutly religious, which is rough for me personally, but definitely a divide I'm willing to bridge for shared morals.

If you agree to it, great, live up to it, but its all assumption you're working with. While telling me not to over think it. Do you see why I think its bullshit?

Really, you're mentally ill my friend. This is normal human psychology. Pretending that you're above it all just means you either don't experience it as a normal human would, or you're a liar. Regardless, you're not well.

Nope you're making the world worse giving in to your shitty emotion.

Not at all. The world would not be a better place with everyone in wacky polyamorous relationships.

Yes, you are definitely giving in to something you wouldn't rationally do outside of emotion. You don't own your wife or girlfriend and in every other case you want her to feel pleasure. Its VERY simple.

are you female

Trips of truth!!!

Excellent point.

I'm not seeing your point. I should subject myself to negative emotion to please someone? But I'm not a cuck, and I can give her pleasure on my own.

yeah I get that, I wasn't planning on forcing her to forgive. And I have told her it's up to her. We've actually booked a coup;es therapy session which we are going to go to in a week. Im thinking of getting a therapist for myself, because I have done something similar to this before and I need to get to the bottom of it, with or without her.

Thanks for chatting user, I respect the honesty

Well good luck to you. Sounds like she's willing to give it a shot at least. I hope you two can figure it out.

There was one that confessed to me most of a year after we'd started banging that she hadn't fucked anyone else besides me in months and was worried I'd be mad she'd caught feels.

She changed schools to one further away, so we'd only get together about once a month, so eventually she got back to sleeping around when she'd go out drinking.

Turns out a lot of times she'd wake up with only an incomplete idea what happened and just fill in the blanks with how she believed she'd have behaved and get tested before the next time we saw each other.

Eventually was raped too close to the next time she was supposed to come down to get the results back in time, and confessed that what she'd told me wasn't 100% accurate.

Started asking more questions, talked to her while she was still in an alcoholic blackout a few times before she'd forgotten and found out she simply could not be trusted and had probably been having unprotected sex with random internet dudes the entire time.

It just doesn't matter is my point it shouldn't have any creed on your day to day.

I'd play the good cuck, plot my revenge and ruin her life.

What assumption?

"Should" doesn't really apply.

It does.

I can't help it any more than I can help who I'm attracted to. And I've got no intention of apologizing for it.

Assumption that you own the person you're fucking to be blunt.

no women are easy to come by, dont waste your life with one that wont let yu make her your property and be loyal to you

No.
Leapords never change their spots.
Humans always repeat the same behaviour.
Get rid of her, and post nudes

he's right

another good point

Well, just try your best to not lose someone important over it, my anger is from seeing it do that to people for no reason.

You seem to be the only one counter-advocating that assumption.

Lied the the idiot liar

You seem to not be able to read then.

As long as she only cheated on me with a black dude. I don’t think I would mind if the dude was better than me.
In fact one of my biggest fantasies is to hide in the closet and jerkoff while my gf is getting pounded by a big black man. Once I’ve blown my load I would try to sneak away, but they would catch me and make fun of me, calling me names like ‘little white man’ as I hobbled away, hunched over, cold jizz dripping from my flaccid sticky cock.
Fuck I am diamonds just thinking about it!

Fair enough. Like I said, if nobody has made a commitment, it's not a problem. But if you make a promise, you'd better keep it, and that applies to more than just sex.

Agreeing to reciprocal monogamy with a partner isn't assuming "you own the person you're fucking". You have a childlike concept of relationships.

That's really tragic man. Someone being so conflicted over natural feelings that they'd rather engage in a lifestyle that damaging. Do you still talk to her?

Fuck me.

Man, I'd love to pick your brain lol

Like, do you have black friends? Have you ever interacted with black people on a routine basis? Ever had any issues with them?

That's one hell of a fetish.

I am a warehouse floor manager and have about 20 strong black men working under me. I sometimes get a bit flustered when I talk to them because of how masculine they are.
They’ve always been a great bunch, at our end of year awards (a stupid award ceremony we do a bar every year) they gave me the Best Whitey to Work With award lol.

This whole process of catching her making shit up started in late 2014. I broke up with her in early spring 2015, which was kinda messy since we had plans to spend the summer together. We got back together in early-early 2016, and then I broke up with her again almost exactly a year after the first time, but it was fairly amicable.

Last time I spoke with her directly was Fall 2017, but she cyberstalked me for a while in a harmless lost puppy kind of way. I'd just change accounts and start over when I caught her and a month or so later she'd have found me again. I'm pretty sure she's stopped, but maybe she's just gotten better at hiding or I'm just not looking as hard.

Okay this LARP has gone too far. If you actually have that award, post a pic of it.

Attached: 482173924.png (500x461, 139K)

I would, but my gf made me pack it away in the garage. She hates it. It was from a few years ago, so there’s piles of shit on top of it by now lol.

>cyberstalked me
kek
That's one of the reasons I deleted all my social media. A girl would tag me in something and I would get random texts like

>"Who is Jade?"

I don't need that shit lol

kek why does she hate it? You should tell her to bang the black dudes at your warehouse

Nah. She'd just show up in "recent visitors" (if that was a thing) or post a comment or reply as a random account.

This would go on until eventually the spideysense would tingle and I'd look at whatever account and figure out it was her.

She’s mixed race and keeps telling me they are making fun of me which is bullshit. The black men I work with are just good friends and we all joke around a lot.

Ah that's not so bad then.

Sure, sure. Now about her getting blacked lol

I kinda want to look her up to see if she's doing okay, but if she is doing okay kinda don't want to stir up old shit.

Never hurts to scan social media, right? Do what she did and make a fake account

Looks like she graduated and got a job and that's when she stopped.
okaywiththis.jpg

Hello.

I'm actually doing this. She broke my heart while she was afar for college "instruction" travel. A fucking classic.
She let a random guy fuck her 3 times and also slept with me in the meantime (she went back during her trip to see her parents and me.) She told me what she did when she could not handle it anymore.

Several months are passed, and I never stopped loving her. She became the perfect girlfriend, to apologize on me. She's absolutely sincere now. I check every step she makes, she tells me about everything and sex and our story is freaking great and I'm having tons of fun and awesome moments. She also told me that if I still feel bad for that, which was a mistake and she will never think about doing anymore to me, I can fuck another girl and just tell her and then leave her and stay with her. I think she never been in love with me more.

Just imagine the sound of ger heart when I get bored of this and I will purposelly shatter it at the perfect moment, when she's at the apex of our relationship.
I will slowly crunch her heart under my foot and watch her suffer. That is my main goal. I never got cheated in my life before. I'll suck every drop of blood she's going to give to me, then I'll make her heart explode and send it in the dust. I'm a very patient man and I'm fine with her at the moment.
Well, back on Tinder for my morning shuffle at it, gotta meet the third girl in the week.

Oh, if I get AIDS in the process and I give it to her, it would be top kek and I genuinally hope for that. Not that it made a difference for her, so, you know.

I laugh at every beta coming here crying because they're suffering because of their girl problems. People underestimates the damage that can be done to a person that damaged you in the past just letting some time pass and acting according to plans.
People lives for the moment without any programming. That's a mistake.
I live for the moment when I'll see happiness abandon her eyes forever.

No point.

Woman that cheat on you are just looking for a way out.
They only come back because they're yet to find a better option.
Don't be the fall back guy.

Atta boy.

You had me worried at first. Get her back right where it’ll hurt most. If she never really loved you, then at least you are both going to have a big laugh. I’m sure this will fuck her mind for a while.

Nice. Good for her.

Looks like you overestimate women.
They don't act upon any schedule. They simply tend to do what they feel, instead of what they think.
They could always find better options, because if they are slightly cute there are legions of orbiters just waiting for a sign.
The equilibrium has been bashed off so much that for a single cute girl there are at least 5 orbiters ready at her back if you're not with her.
If they stay with you after cheating it's not because they're searching for alternatives. Sometimes they feel for you as well. But it's temporary.

my wife and i had an open relationship we had rules
1.protection (condoms)
2.not in my house
3.never near our kid
4..i always knew beforehand or right after(passion right)
i had kept to the rules for 3 years( 50 yo black woman)
she found a guy a and broke all the rules in one night (wtf)

Nah. She really deeply loves me. I'm only her second "serious" relationship, also she really needs validation a lot, and she happened to find the right guy when she was away.
I would be not wasting my time in this if I was not certain this will leave a scar 100x deeper than the one she left on me, on her very soul.
And I really love her as well. She simply ruined it all forever, and I will probably off myself after getting my revenge. If not suicide, I will remove myself from the so called gene pool anyway. This was the last time I felt in love with a person. I don't have any love left for anybody else in the world, as I told her so many times.

I'm ready to go on about this for 10 years if necessary. But I WILL be the most important thing she had, and she left, in her life, with no possible contest left open for anybody else.

my birthday by the way

Eggselent. Do you have a name for this operation? Always important to have a name. Get organized you fuck.

I wish I could get in on this. I loved those days...

No need for a name, it's just how my life has been screwed by hoes.
It felt good when i was 20 and I was the cheating one. I can't blame another human for liking what I too used to like.
But now I'm fucking thirty-two. She's 26. Don't even know what I was thinking, or expecting.
Most brutal feeling is realizing that no matter how much your past was satisfying (I lived a semi-Chad life from 17 to 25) you're not special, not important, not worth it for what it matters, not superior (nor inferior).. humans are all the same useless trash, male or female.

But sometimes suffering helps you seeing through all this and making the point becomes more important than living a simple, relaxed life. It becomes the most important thing.

And the point in this case is "no matter who you are, if you fuck with the wrong nigger he's going to maul the shit out of you", more or less.

Attached: 1562764572855.jpg (398x421, 27K)

i wish i was being over the top

Attached: 44175_292345950869903_1195999862_n.jpg (492x524, 38K)

Well, amigo. I hope you find someone you can be at peace with. That’s the ultimate dream.

Unfortunately I’m in the same boat as you. I’m too vindictive and principled to just drop something and move on.

I wish you all the best. You have my full and unwavering support in this mission.

Rekt level intensified

I'd forgive her definitely; however I'm not dating her anymore. I ain't gonna waste my time with one cheating girl when I could be alone, in peace,and with possibly multiple girls. Wacko

Keep stepping on the worthy path, ma boi.

One last tip from a tired oldfag: never drop your friends for pussy, if you have some.
They are immensely worthier of your time any moment you don't have the absolute urge to fuck.
Cheerio.

absolutely based

My best bud in the whole world, practically my brother, dropped me out of the blue for a girl. He became a devout Christian overnight. My sense of humor is now too uncouth for him. Fucking sucks man. Don’t have anyone to go hunting with or work on cars anymore.

He wasn’t that great of a wingman anyhow.

No.

Mine did the same because he made a baby girl. Now after years she's more important than what we've been for a whole life toghether.
Can't get very mad, but I hate kids, so we mutually btfoed. Sad, but I have better friends now.

Fishy user
Fishy ಠಿ_ಠ

I get it. We’ll always make new friends. Sucks to lose the ones we’ve known for a decade though. Again, he never liked to go out and drink and pick up girls. Should have been a red flag.

Good luck on BTFOing this bird. Come up with an op name please. I look forward to checking in. Where are you located? Generic is fine. Would love to get in on this one in the ground stages.

Only as a completely submissive sex slave that I can whore out as I please. Act like a whore, get used as a literal whore. Not that I'd be a mean boyfriend or anything. Relationship would still be the same except for the sexual aspect

Fuck no. Know your worth bro. Don’t be a beta cuck. Cheating is a deliberate decision. She knew what she was doing and how much it would hurt you.

No. I don't lie, so her lying about something serious is off limits

Yes. She cheated. She fucked another guy and you want to just let it go. You letting it go will make her think it's fine to do it over and over, because you'll let it go. You are being a cuck if you let it go.

you're asking the wrong questions
there is just one question to ask
are you a cuck?

Western europe, you know the age, my name initial is Z. Pretty easy.
See you, sometimes.

Only if I get to cuck her and get a second girlfriend that she calls our mistress.

>Cheater will always be a cheater

Yes i would accept them but i will never ever forgive what they did to me. Shit she'll do anything i want. I'll use her till i am bored then i'll just dump her used ass. Call me an asshole but what she did was cruel too. I trusted her for one thing but then she betrayed me, so i guess i have my own reason to also betray her.

Yeah I would, but I would get my own side chick. I don't see the point in still being together after that Imo.