32yo

Worked my ass off in late teens/early 20s to save up money

Landed a great paying job as a firefighter paramedic at 23

Had saved up & made more/was living higher than most my age by mid 20s

Took care of my grandparents the last 2 years of their lives

Got a real nice house I put 50% down on and a LTR by 28

Went on disability from my job recently for mental & other reasons

AMA

Attached: 20170309_012516.png (496x1236, 1.22M)

How old are you ?

32 as stated...

Well aren't you a special little flower.

I mean my circumstances are pretty odd. My life has been atypical to most. Just bored and wondered if anyone had any curiousity about it.

Is your disability legitimate, or are you a lazy dishonest goldbricker chiseling the taxpayers for a bullshit pussy diagnosis?

Why do you describe your life as being atypical? Are you. Fag?

How many girls have you had sex with

I mean I worked a job as a firefighter paramedic for 7 years and started having panic attacks on duty because of what I've dealt with, to the point I wasn't functional at work anymore. My benefit is from the fire departments disability policy though, not government.

What have you dealt with?

Do you recomendable completing Fire academy before Paramedic or vice versa. Also what’s the craziest experience you’ve had

What exactly do you call great pay as a paramedic lol

Dont ask an EMS that. It's basically asking a vet to relive war stories. Except in these stories the ghosts are still pleading for their lives.

How much did your house cost?

Just think it has been compared to most my age. Not gay but not beyond bisexuality if drunk.

Like 12 I think

Lots of death, dying, babies to seniors, brains leaking out, etc.

Depends where jobs are. In my area more paramedic than fire jobs.

80k usd a year for working 2 or 3 24 hour shifts a week

$283,000

What State

Missouri

was it worth it? I'm 32 and half assed it my entire life. Have about 30k saved, paid off car and a blonde gf... but it doesn't feel like life is going anywhere.

do you have an irrational fear of your house burning down? Do you live near a hospital?

Congrats on less than $20/hr and working too many hours

So what is the typical 32 year old? The typical teen? The typical 20 year old and where do you deviate from it?

I wish I'd have spent more of my late teens early 20s spending time with my grandparents. All I heard at Grandpa's funeral was how he wanted to do all this stuff with me but I was always working. Being debt free is good, but don't expense your family for it.

No and I'm about 30 minutes from one

Your math sucks I was making high 20s to low 30s average

Most my age don't have a house 2/3 of the way paid off, and a 50k vehicle with 50k miles paid off.

Would you recommend a career fire department vs just being a medic for private ambulance service? I'm a basic EMT for 2 years and don't know if Id like being a firefighter or not. The departments where I live pay 30 bucks base bay which isn't bad at all, though I've heard you make more doing that than just being strictly a medic for private ambulance service.

Been thinking about RN as well. Mrke pay and less traumatic shit to deal with. Already seen some weird shit for doing it such a short time.

Are you improving and getting better or are you a walking vegetable from the panic disorder? Also, what caliber is best for opossums at approximately 30 yards without overdoing it?

Come on, lad. What's the point of this if you aren't telling us some shit you dealt with.
Also, vets love bragging about their prime time.

Also, what're you making now? You still get some money?

My math works fine if you don’t lie about 80k a year

I make about $75/hr when you divide my salary by the standard 2080 work year. Live in California, still don't have a house, could have left CA and lived in the house with my long term ex-girlfriend just bought on the east coast. Instead I chose a hotter girl and to pay $2100/month for an apartment. Hating life right now outside of fucking a hot girl. End me now.

How old are you?