What do I do about my neighbors dog? that doesn't involve me killing it because I dont wanna go to jail...

what do I do about my neighbors dog? that doesn't involve me killing it because I dont wanna go to jail? or at least a plan of me killing it where I dont risk ending up on cameras or some shit?

>neighbors are fucking retards
>get the most annoying god damn dog in the world
>BUILD THE FENCE RIGHT NEXT TO THE GOD DAMN ROAD AND IN FRONT OF EVERYONES HOUSE
>let it out every single day first thing in the morning at 6 am
>starts fucking barking
>vicious cock sucker
>every time i walk past the house the fucking retard jumps out of the shadows fucking CHARGES up against the fuck jumping barking freaking the fuck out
>they leave it out all night
>barks at 4 am, 5 am, 6 am, 3 am, midnight, 10 pm, all day all night
>I WANT IT DEAD
>go for a night walk in the middle of the night
>buzz instantly killed
>retard dog charges the fence starts barking at 3 am pisses everyone off
>sits outside my house and barking for hours straight
>have not had one night in 10 years where i can sleep peacfully or take a nap or anything

every fucking night EVERY FUCKING NIGHT they leave it outside all fucking night while it sits and barks at the road. I reported it to animal control a fuck load of times cops finally came after months of doing it. do I just keep reporting it until they take them away?

Attached: 1442177743317.png (601x601, 406K)

I was gonna give you legitimate advice, but if this shit's been going on for a decade and you haven't fucking tried to fix it, you deserve to be miserable. You're a goddamn retard

I SAID I REPORTED IT YOU FUCKING RETARD I DID AND A SHIT LOAD OF PEOPLE DID IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD

EVERY FUCKING DAY I STAND OUTSIDE THEIR WINDOW AND JUST HOLD MY MIDDLE FINGER UP AT THEM STARING RIGHT AT THEM

EVERY TIME I RIDE BY THEIR HOUSE ON MY BIKE I HOLD UP MY MIDDLE FINGER IN THEIR WINDOW

Noise complaints user not that hard get dog to bark alot when the cops are coming up using a dog whistle or audio that makes them bark

OP we can't tell you to do anything illegal here against daa rules

Did you try talking to the neighbors and telling them that their dog is disrupting the whole neighborhood?

lol thats a pretty good idea but im too autistic to call people I will never in my life call or talk to cops.

I know how to kill them but im too paranoid of getting caught or arrested. if you can tell me how to feed them a "treat" in a really secret manner where i dont have to worry about getting seen on a camera that would help.

nothing illegal about giving them treats. dogs love treats.

Trow a bottle of anti freeze in there the fucker will lick it upp and die... dont forget no finger print

Get some bolt cutters and cut the fence open when everyone's sleeping and let it loose

You're such a fucking pussy, talk to them and grow a pair or call the fucking cops and make a noise complaint. It works, my uncle got his neighbors annoying dog taken away from them by calling the cops.

get an airsoft gun if you can, with a decent magnification scope. its quiet, it hurts and itll shut the fucker up

Kill the dumb nigger dog to make chili and feed it to the owners like that one south park episode

honestly if you wanna get rid of the dog, i think poisoning is your best bet
anti-freeze + bread or something

Having a similar issue with my meth head neighbors put bull trying to break through/ go over the fence to attack my dog. So far I've kicked it in the head a few times when it stuck its head through the fence

Pit bull*

Attached: 1563240641381.webm (360x640, 793K)

would be a shame if it got into some anti freeze in your yard that you left out

Attached: 1562993219600.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

Poison it

Explain to your neighbors that you have been seeing rats around and will be trying to get rid of them. Buy rat poisoning (try to find some that is scented) and scatter it around your yard or mix some in a bowl of dog food and leave it out for it. Wait for the fucker to eat the poison and die

buy a machete and bait it into your yard when nobody is around, have a shallow grave ready.

Cont. Tell your neighbors that they shouldn't have let that bitch free in your yard cause they knew you were tryna deal with rats

bump

bump

put thumb in dogs asshole

poisoned food
not like they gonna link it to you since everyone hates that dog

toss that shit over the fence so no one sees

Your a fucking flop cunt if your considering killing someones loyal pet. Sure barking is annoying but get used to it. Does it really interrupt your sus internet sessions all hours of the night? Kill yourself you pathetic cunt.

nice bait faggot

This

throw a steak over the fence laced with Bromelain extract

deal with it or report them to the police you retard

Contact the militant arm of PETA and tell them your neighbour is fucking the dog.

Have a lovely big plate of tendies and then cry yourself to sleep you fucken pussy. Fuck me it’s just a dog, learn to live with it.

>night walk
Just kill yourself instead you doomer wastoid

I’m guessing the dogs barking interrupts the lolis screaming on his degenerate internet streams.

KILL SELF

Checked

Quads mean u have do it

same problem here, my neighbours have annoying barking dog ..i wanna kill their dog .. if he dont stop , i throw some food over the fence with nails or poison

do you have the HOA?

Do you guys seriously forget this pasta after just a couple days? Theres no way this many of you are seeing this for the first time. Is it just trolls trolling trolls at this point

play high pitched ultrasonic sounds whenever he barks
worked for me
he learned

le boomp

This guy is so much of a bitch he goes on Yea Forums for life advice.