My friend found these on the sidewalk near his house in a zip lock bag. It was also filled with weed...

My friend found these on the sidewalk near his house in a zip lock bag. It was also filled with weed. We think these are shrooms but not 100% sure. What do y’all think

Attached: A257BCC1-762C-4997-A6DE-8469CE8C3CD4.jpg (4032x3024, 1.91M)

Take it and make a guess

Eat them

Eat em and find out

Only one way to find out

Look like mushroom stems for sure, maybe some remains of some gold cap cubensis

looks like shrooms but that also looks like a ghetto flake of weed or two in the middle. that would barely even be enough shrooms to get fucked imo unless there is more. mixing a bag with the two is pretty autistic tho

This. Chop it up and mix it with orange juice.

they look like dried shrooms.

yep, they look like stems.

people usually take between 2 and 5 grams, so you could measure it out. it's great

Just heat it up and eat it, I don't think I know beyond chicken

Might not even be magic mushrooms. I sold people fake dried food mushrooms before. They look similar but dont do shit.

you are way wrong. that is looks like enough for two weak trips or one good one.

>I sold people fake dried food mushrooms before.
xD

Look exactly like dried Psilocybin mushrooms dude. Not too many caps, but what you have should do you for a solid trip.

eat 2 stems

This

While you can ride a unicorn a few seconds worth

Homie those are left shrooms. Not even kidding. Cubensis. Put on sandwich n eat coz it'll taste like dried wood kinda by itself n have a weird mushroomy flavor when you swallow. I was taught to chew them up as small as possible to make it hit wuick.

can you smoke the shrooms?

Also take vitamin c or orange juice to make it hit faster/harder. But it'll be shorter.

Definitely shrooms. Look pretty old or someone's carried them around a lot.

No, probly not a good idea. Wont really do anything

No do not smoke shrooms fool. That like lightning on a rock type. Zero effect.

If you do that it wont make it hit quicker, the initial hit is just going to be stronger bc the whole mushroom gets processed at the same time. If you want it to hit fast and strong you need to maximize contact area with the mushroom, that's chopping it up, and then converting the psilocybin into psilocine by adding acid. (usually orange juice)

Looks like shrooms but it's up to you if they're worth taking (probably not)

u fucked m8? how much do you literally think is there? i think we can assume that OP does not have meme size gorilla hands.

Lol you're right, maybe if he fasts for a day before taking them it'll hit hard

Dude, don't be stupid. Smoke em