Fuck hunters. I live in the middle of nowhere and this is their goal...

Fuck hunters. I live in the middle of nowhere and this is their goal. I took that pic off my front porch with a junk phone. Their justification is population control and it tastes good. It tastes like shit and natural predators is the real solution, but they kill any predator

Attached: Screenshot_20190724-202558_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 373K)

you're probably just sad because you can't aim for shit and/or you're dad was a hunter before he officially disowned you for being a faggot

Spoken like someone that fucks deer.

> OP eats meat from a grocery store slaughtered by immigrants

Im actually a great shot. Deer tastes like dumpster. If the grocery stores disappeared id eat it if I had to. I have a pond I actually eat out of

>Thinking you’re alpha for spending hundreds on equipment to snipe an animal with a high powered rifle from a car/building

Have you had your Soylent today user? Because you're clearly a bitch that needs another dose of estrogen.

Whatever bro. When I hear hunter I think tresspasser that feels he is entitled to fuck up the genes of the local deer population

I could literally kill a deer with a slingshot. Faggots like to rub shit allover themselves and hide in trees

Bump

Cope harder.

Fishermen are fagets as well.

Listen here bucko, good honorable hunters only kill animals that have matured after living a life in the wild. The same can't be said if you get your meat from walmart. Hunters buy tags every season which puts money back into conservation of wildlife. Most hunters utilize every part of the animal, from the meat to the hide to the brains. You think natural predators is the solution. That was the best solution a thousand years ago when we didn't kill off most of the natural predators. We are the only natural predators left to keep deer populations under control.

Huh? I pull deer stands off of my property every year

Then put signs up that say private property if you don't want people hunting on your land. If that doesn't work, find the phone number for your local ranger and call them.

The entire problem with that argument is you trophy hunt. Natural selection gets reversed. You should kill scrubs. I personally slot limit my pond. Around here mountain lions get killed like wherewolves. It is totaaly wrong

Its a big place. Locally we can get the tresspassing fine paid direct to us. Its a little risky. A crazy neighbor will pull a gun and hold them until tje sherrif shows up

>from a car/building
Except those are both illegal? You have to be so far away from any buildings or roadways

By the of time hunting season the biggest and strongest deer with the best racks have already mated and passed on their genes. Besides not every trophy buck gets shot every season.

They actually do... kinda taste good

>but they kill any predator

We are their natural predators, you autistic dipshit. Humans have hunted deer for millions of years. We have introduced other predators such as wolves into parts of America and it has been a complete fucking disaster.

Millennials have such resentment towards anyone who isn't clogging up the works of capitalism. Get good at something and leave your stepdad's house already.

>i'm an asshole
>i can't stand when i feel like people are being assholes

Yeah when you get used to the game taste it's the best fucking meat you can eat, but if you aren't used to it, it can be off putting.

Seriously you can not tell when a deer is done growing or on his last days. He should be allowed to keep passing on genetics. I hate this argument. Why dont you fuckers only kill 14 pount bucks then? Its trophy, not food, just fun

SPBP

Im 40 retard.

You want natural predators roaming around at the rates to take on deer? It's impossible where I live. Also predators will go for easier prey, like livestock and pets. It's why they were killed off to the levels they were.

For me it is food that my family will be able to eat for many months. And you do realize that deer shed their antlers every year, right?

If it has a gamey taste, it isn't being properly prepared or the tarsal gland was grazed when the deer was dressed.

OP is a perpetual baby who thinks mustard is too spicy.

Damn.

You REALLY need to get out of your stepdad's house then, Slingblade.

A few natural predators are good. Look at yellowstone wolves

Still in your stepdad's house?

Thank god that greasy dollar cheeseburger from McDougals was only a cow pent up in a cage for two years then ground into a fine paste, cooked between texture plates, and served on chemically embalmed buns with 0.0054% milk soycheese and some pickles.
>boohoo about some rednecks hobby

Yearling dows will taste better. No need to kill the best

Yellowstone is a large expanse of wilderness, with occasional tourists. It is an area that can support predators without the predators infringing upon humans. A few natural predators where people live wouldn't be good.

Any hunter going for a tender one wont shoot a 12 point buck, theyd kill a young one who hasnt developed rigid muscle.

My house is less than a year old. Just me the wife and my dog

Agreed, but where I live there are literraly zero. We get an occasional mountain lion that is killed instantly. We should have a few per county. They are scared shitless of people

I actually buy beef from my neigjbor that feeds his cattle my hay

Does your wife's boyfriend know you're a huge beta who would instantly die outside of the womb in any pre-Walmart era of human history?

Youre right. Now I know your cool

Are any hunters not trespassers?

You must live down south. Southern deer taste awful from eating sage and other shitty browse. Come up north and eat a monster corn and apple fed deer, they are bigger, sweeter and taste 10x better than beef.

I live in Iowa

Them you are just a gay vegan that doesn't like meat.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Enjoy your lime disease.

Seriously, would love to see thousands of those fuckers spreading ticks all over your family, pets and livestock.

Nah. The jerky is good, sausage so so. The roasts and steaks cant compare to beef. Kinda gross dude

I litterally took that pic from my front porch, zoomed in and screenshot it

>Childless 40 year old on Yea Forums who doesn't understand basic grammar just managed to afford his first cookie-cutter cardboard home.

This is why we don't have direct democracy.
Enjoy your big macs, boss.

i love deer and have been trying to fuck fawns for years, they usually let me get close enough but once i take my dick out thats when they start running

Good one bro. I actually general contracted the house myself and worked on the custom blueprints. I also painted the outside myself. It is almost 3000 sqft total living area.

Youre just a made little bitch because you dont even care about the animals. if you did care about them them you would know that getting shot in the lungs/heart then dying painlessly due to adrenalin is more humane than being slowly torn to pieces by natural predators.

>not having had good deer jerky ever
im sorry user

You need fake horns and a velcroy fly

Not true

All hunters are faggots!!!! and all inbreed rednecks are dumb and retarted. The most stupiest life form on Earth.

kys

Bait, liberal, or uneducated.

Get fucked either way.

Factory farming is terrible if your willing and able hunting for your meat is much more humane.

It does taste good. Most hunters have no appreciation and mix it with taco seasoning and stupid shit. I eat it raw or only slightly seared. I eat the heart too but not raw - it’s great pickled or corned.

And without hunters they’ll starve from overpopulation. Plus have you ever seen a deer eaten by wolves? They get eaten alive from the ass end. It’s horrible.

My argueement is leave the trophy bucks alone
The genetics are making them scrubs
Eat scrubby dear. Old bucks need to reproduce

fag lol

The DNR decides how many male tags to give out each year based on the population. I prefer young females anyway. Old males taste bad.

FPBP

Wow pathetic

Agreed. Best taste and populatiom cintrol is female yearlings. Trophy buck killing is unnatural and hurts tje populatiom

>it tastes like shit
actually it does taste really fuckin good

deer aren't special, you faggot.You think they are because you rarely ever see them. They're little more than locusts, ruining crops, fields, natural flora and they're the equivalent of equine gypsies.

Also, hunters have a lot more sense in them than you'd fucking believe. There are huge goddamned reprecussions for hunting above and beyond the limits set by local conservation organizations.

Dumbfuck I live in what looks like a deer farm. There are about 20 I can see around 8pm every night. Im not a city fag

you sound like one, with all the crying over deer, you fucking beta.

>beta
Funny. Learn to speek like an adult.

Kill it and grill it you liberal cunt

Hunting is conservation you dumb fuck. You should just get over it

You're a sad little bitch excuse for a male. Get some testosterone and some intelligence you lefty mutt fuck.

We used to go pig hunting a fair bit. Those wild boar are nasty ugly fucker.
After a few years me and a friend decided it would be more of a challenge to paint the fuckers then just shot them. Real hunting skills as apposed to point and shoot.
We used tent poles about 2 meters long with paint soaked sponges taped to the tips.
You had to track them and stalk them before moving into position to pounce. You had to make sure there was a tree to scamper up close by because they would often chase you.
Real Huting with out killing anything. We whou still shot a few because they are a pest.
Also what is the obsession with duck shooting? I could randomly fire a shot gun off my back deck during summer and stand a pretty good chance of downing these pool shitters.

I'm with you bro, deer meat taste like garbage. I'm a moose man myself.

Duck you you're the person that makes it so we can't even shoot a Fucking sea lion anymore

Haha you talk like a euro fag and your shits all retarded... hunting makes you manly??? Bro, just cut your cock and balls off and go walk around in the bush with your .22 feeling special.

OK Gordon Ramsey

This faggot never eats anything weirder than spicy tendies but he's arguing with actual deer butchering facts.
Don't believe me? Ask /out/