I'm 21

> I'm 21
> I want to kill myself
> How can i do it without hurting my family's feelings

Attached: Itachi_muere_con_una_sonrisa.png (1179x663, 1.48M)

Their feelings won’t matter if you’re dead fgt

But right now i know that if I do it they will suffer

That's my hook to this filthy place

Car "accident"

Or maybe just make them all hate you so that they won't care if you die

That's what i was thinking

How could i do that?

Or an even better option is to not do it and push through whatever it is that's got you down

No clue, is your family really religious?

Making them hate you would probably hurt their feelings

watch more anime

Yes, I think so

Don't tell them you're killing yourself
"I'm not in a good place and I need to go live life and find my happiness, I love you I'll be in touch when I can"
get as far away as you can from your hometown and jump off a building.
They won't report you missing, assuming you aren't a felon your DNA won't be on file anywhere and there won't be a whole lot to identify physically.
Your family will be hurt at somepoint when you don't contact but they'll think you're happy.

You could try just completely going against their beliefs it may work. Though personally I think you shouldn't do it and stay strong, if you're adamant about going through with it good luck. I gotta go now

Simple. Don't kill yourself. The world can't bend over backwards for you to feel better but that doesn't mean you should give up. If you give yourself enough time you'll realize, those feelings and thoughts of self harm will be quite useless to you and the world

why take your life to be free of the damage, if you're going to 'cause even more damage to the one's around you... for the greater good, don't do it

Thank ya'll for the options.

I'm leaving rn.

Hope decide to deal with this and go through the hole thing, if it does not the case, goodbye guys.

over

Well if you're serious op, may God's grace be with you and I hope to see you post again

>> How can i do it without hurting my family's feelings
You can't.
Why do you want to kill yourself ?

Lol kill them first then 14 years later let your little brother, the only other surviver, kill you

THE MYSTERIOUS RACER X OHO!

get a job and help your family, face reality