Creepiest thing you've ever done involving a girl?

Creepiest thing you've ever done involving a girl?

Attached: FDDDB2991B83466B9D1DFEA66ACC8305.jpg (4672x2232, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thisvid.com/videos/asian-diarrhea-video-3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Girl I liked left her swimsuit over after we went swimming, friendship was already over and I wasn't seeing her again so jerked off with them. Then another friend came and got them

Snuck into cousins room to cop a feel once. Woke up before I could do anything. Told me to leave. Literally nothing happened after that. Didnt even change the way she acted. So either she thought i was just trying to wake her up or she understands i was young and dumb

I hope you didn't wash them when said friend picked them up.

Not creepy but funny was the time I rubbed icy hot on a sluts pussy while she was tied lmao that bitch screamed like she was dying and cummed and squirted for an hour

Hellll no. She was a shitty friend

Wore my friend's gfs lingerie and fucked myself with her toys while I was housesitting for them

Sure you did

I tried to fuck a drunk girl that was passed out. She woke up and was not pleased

Okay, cool, great.

once convinced a girl to let me cum in her and forced her to walk around in a sun dress. she had streaks of dried baby batter going down both of her legs.

Piss in your cherrios "not pleased" or killed your cat "not pleased"

I did lots of creepy shit in college. Mostly just pushing a little too hard and not taking no for an answer. Also was fucking a slut that passed out and kept fucking her for a couple hours. She would honestly probably take it as a compliment if I told her

Confused and getting more and more pissed. I got the fuck out

>Tried to fuck a passed out chick
DON'T YOU MEAN RAPE YOU FUCKING CUNT?

>she was not pleased
lol i'm shocked

We were making out at the bar and she invited me back to her place. We were drunk but it was deginitely progressing to sex. I go to take a piss and she was passed out.

asked a 14 yo if she wants to earn some money

what'd she say?

she didn't have the proper certifications to be a heavy equipment operator and wasn't even base OSHA certified.

I wonder how many data collection points are able to map out the data we put in this threat and link it to our personal manila folders.. XD

kek

was jerking off in lesson at the back of the room when some bitch across the room noticed and i carried on

I've filmed my sister having diarrhea when we lived in Japan. It was so hot. I also had her shit in my mouth when she was really drunk one time. I cleaned her up and the next morning she didn't remember a thing

kek
she was intrigued when I told her how much I would pay her for getting sexy with me but refused the offer in the end. Super awkward but I tried to stay strong and not pussy out. Good thing I did this shit while on vacation and nobody knew me in that area

link to video?

thisvid.com/videos/asian-diarrhea-video-3/

What was the plan? Were you trying to actually fuck her?

in my mind yes. I didnt say it directly in her face so I dont know what she was imaging

*beep beep* summerfag detected *beep beep*

Naa, i just finished watching that Camebridge Analytica shit on netflix. XD

>XD

> (You)
>>XD
XD

Attached: 1496876758860.jpg (400x500, 19K)

snuck into nieghbors apt when they were on out and tried on a bunch of their (20something) daughters panties- got in her bed and jacked off leaving cum both in her bed and her panties...

Creepshots of relatives. Masturbating with relatives panties while house sitting were washed tho

sir am I free to go? I swear I didnt want to have actual sex. The condoms are a mere coincidence. Just wanted to hang out a little, please!

Made her look at pictures of her daddy while I fucked her. I would stroke her hair when she started to cry and tell her she was being such a good girl.

Fapped in hot coworkers office late at night. Wiped the jizz on the rim of her coffee cup.

The girl who used to live across the street from me had a doggy door on her back door which also was where her washer and dryer were. I used to wait for everyone in her house to leave for the day, open up the doggy door and use the end of a broom to fish out her dirty panties. I would go home, cum in them and put them back. I kept a few of them also.

Jacked off to them snoring