Contemplating if I should turn into a sissy faggot to make a couple easy(?) hundred bucks

Contemplating if I should turn into a sissy faggot to make a couple easy(?) hundred bucks.

Kinda look like a twink, young and skinny.
Already have 3 potential customers with their approval.

Never tried gay shit before, have always been kinda curious, might be bi.

Care to give your opinion and ask questions?

Attached: 1521314641824.jpg (768x1024, 108K)

not me in the picture

get a real job, that's some easy hundred bucks

I have a job

More pics like these please

same size of my body

Attached: 1521314757438.jpg (960x1280, 225K)

Going to need real pictures for proper studies.

won't deliver for personal reasons

Attached: 1521322943449.jpg (1015x1280, 207K)

so you're willing to be a hooker but not to post yourself in your thread asking for advice on being a hooker.
come on dude, man the fuck up. don't do this shit. it's just money.

better start getting good at sucking dick faggot

Honestly, I would actually post pictures of myself but I don't have any with me atm, mom and sister are home, afraid to get caught taking photos

something about gagging on an old man's cock with money makes me hard... for some reason

have more (still not me)

Attached: 1521709203162.jpg (768x1280, 282K)

There are 600 other options
500 free
100 professionals
Free ones are usually 8/10
And paid ones are always 9/10 or 10/10
Professional ones usually ask for 20$ a night of pics, and fuck for 50$
You either become a 11/10 or you wont even have a slot for the market, much less charge people 70$ a night/30 for a pic session
We havent seen you yet,and we can already tell you're too passive to become a Prostitute

i know one friend that went down this road
if you're mentally up for it, then shoot, as long as you're being safe, but from my brief osmosis and observation i could tell that it can sometimes be very depressing or scary.

make sure you use hotels, always tell someone etc, dont give any personal info, and be ready for if the guy seems unstable

I definitely don't plan on becoming a professional hooker, more like a "freelancer". Only one guy said he would pay me 50 euros but that was just to suck his cock on his car. The other two the plan was around 1h of fucking and getting fucked.

One guy in particular has a cross dressing fetish.

All over 40 years old.

Attached: 1521307974717.jpg (432x768, 78K)

Kys faggot

Tbh they all seems pretty understandable based on the back and forth between us but the depression road is definitely something I am concerned about.

The fucking was planned to be in their private apartments, I also think one is married lol.

What happaned to your friend?

How about camming? Safer than being a ho, same concept of being a ho.

Then you're done for
Your "way to raise some extra cash" is gonna be 200% more degrading and 400% less worth it
All your client are pedophiles or closet fags,sure, they pay well, but they're also really fucking creepy,and might get the jump on you If you're not smart or agressive,which you aint

That would be something to consider if I lived alone and in a foreign country, don't want anyone to find out...

I'm the opposite of agressive lol... Don't you think I can come up with some pep talk and define my ways, safe words and all that regular stuff?

Also, I always know where they live, they don't know shit about me..

Attached: 1521788299934.png (912x511, 559K)

Also, whenever I think about fucking with some random old guy in a rapey kind of way always makes me hard, I'm just not sure if I'll enjoy it lol

Attached: 1528754292171.jpg (412x513, 45K)

show pics, then we can tell you if it will be lucrative

sauce on that pic?

Well I'm not fucking for less than 80 euros anyway and that's with less effort from me.

Check
I'll probably end up making a new thread tommorow anyway with pics... still not sure if I want myself all over the internet lol definitely not showing my face that's for sure

Attached: 1524180168585.jpg (1024x673, 76K)

don't know :/

stay safe bby girl

Still curious about what happened to your friend

I'd do baby steps like finger in butt while jacking off if I were u
I kind of doubt girls like twinks though

Attached: straight republican.jpg (486x648, 56K)

girls do like twinks but it's not like they're looking for them in "backpage" websites which is what I'm working on with.
Actually I did try that a couple days ago but nothing special happened, do you have any other recommendations? Personal experiences?

Attached: 1521322192176.png (336x194, 97K)