Ask a Pepsi merchandiser anything. I work in the South LA/Central LA/ Paramount /Downey area...

Ask a Pepsi merchandiser anything. I work in the South LA/Central LA/ Paramount /Downey area, I drive my car all over the area, and I work 70+ hrs a week, drive a Corolla, and eat at Alberto's

Attached: 1562952706433.jpg (750x1000, 143K)

7up here, come work for us or else yr a bitch

>come work for us or else yr a bitch

sorry, I dont work for minimum wage

ouch, im a sales rep but they're bumping merchandisers to 17/hour

you might be making more but, its something to consider

>im a sales rep but they're bumping merchandisers to 17/hour

lol, still a shit job, even management is shit in distribution.

Heres a valid question. Why do you think stacking pop is interesting enough to start a thread everyday?

What is the capital of North Dakota

lame af

hope you spill a skid tomorrow, yah dick ;)

>Needing an electric power Jack to pull one of the lightest fucking pallets

Nigger I do 24 pack waters by hand and you need a machine. Damn bigger

Legit quit and become a glory hole wholer

you work at walmart? lol
dude probably makes twice your hourly
but maybe not

I'm being serious. A merch can make $45-50k, a sales rep can make $50-55k, a manager makes $55k, all that shit to years of mostly lateral jobs. In any other industry you either move up or stay in your position. I'm going to finish my accounting degree and go for CPA and not deal with idiots

got any pringles ?

Attached: 9km0Q.jpg (960x561, 167K)

>Ask a Pepsi merchandiser anything
There's a guy in another thread that is stuck in his small town for being black. Will you give him a job so he & you will stop posting these lame ass threads?

No. I know what coke gets only about 2 more than I do however most dont get good hours. I get 45 or more a week while some barely get 20.

Also still needing a machine to pull something that light. Probably doesn't even one click trick or pull push activate the Jack to reduce the drag on fags running like bags fucking faggot

No college degree here
If you go to college you're either dumb or rich
I make enough to be comfortable and happy
But I also don't live in California where everything is way too fucking expensive

where do you work?
also what stat(assuming you're in the states)

He takes pride in his job

>make enough to be comfortable and happy
>But I also don't live in California where everything is way too fucking expensive

Mostly talking about the chance/wanting to move up. It's mostly lateral moves instead of a clear move up, especially financially.

How often do niggers try to rob you?

Never. It's mostly spics

You don't want to move up with pepsi?
I'm sure there's lots of money to be made with good vacation and benefits
no big deal really, just busting your balls
Pepsi merch isn't a bad job but do whatever you want I guess

Damn OP, you're a cutie.

I fucking hate pepsi. And I hate this marketing Campaign you fucking faggots.

>You don't want to move up with pepsi

At this point, not really. I just wanna my degree and move onto my career. I thought this would be it but the pay, the amount of BS, everything isn't working h it unless you're a first gen immigrant

Attached: 1545130240207.jpg (298x319, 20K)

Coke or Pepsi?

Fair enough

Do yah thing