What do you think about Ben Shapiro?

What do you think about Ben Shapiro?

Attached: ben-shapiro.jpg (600x755, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Christ killing kike Shapiro has gone full shekels today!

Nothing.

i dislike him

Smart but smug guy who is good at debating. He makes valid points, some of which I don't agree with, but he gives me hope for the future of political discourse. It's the "Ben Shapiro Destroys Leftist Cuck" videos that turn me off.

Why does he sound like a fag?

I like him. I don't agree with him on everything, but he has an unbearable cult that suck his foreskinless dick day in, day out.

>good at debating
He debates with retards, that hardly counts

He's smart, and well read (more than most). He makes some good points about the hypocrisy of the Left. He's good at delivering those arguments. Top-notch debate skills. He's obviously has a big ego, and thus can seem like a douche-bag, even if he's right.

sorry I don't listen to (((them)))

Most people can't even do that. He's better than most people at debating.

He was close to getting destroyed by a tranny formerly named Bob Tur.

Attached: 1428145168053.gif (300x196, 1.65M)

Manlet realized early that he better get good at talking his way out of situations. Thus the large vocabulary. (Jesus Christ, Idiocracy was just a premonition)

I never really think about him at all.

Attached: D66E7AD1-F5B1-4AA8-985D-E49940543443.png (616x398, 69K)

Attached: E69CAEEB-67C8-4538-A5F6-51F2BD457584.jpg (313x313, 23K)

This

That still doesnt make him good

Tiny dick.

>valid points
You can't tell logic from fallacy, son.

4" elevator shoes

Honestly I wouldn’t mind him if he wasn’t so anti white identity and so pro Israel but I suppose everyone is a bit of a hypocrite.

Ok, Socrates. He's got tons of videos where he demonstrates that he's very quick witted and knowledgeable.

You're clearly way better, tho. Obviously you're an intellectual force of nature.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g

He’s the human equivalent of a gerbil

It's a pretty broad statement. Go fuck yourself. Just say you don't like the guy and move along ya dumb cunt.

Ted Cruz is 5'11
still funny tho, still saved

Fanboy or fan of truth?

>blasts libs for identity politics and political correctness constantly
>shits the bed if his special identity is criticised in any way

Snake.

>5'11"
Thats Google levels of delusion, like how they call Trump 6'3" when he is obviously a 6'1"
Maybe in his cowboy boots that he wears everywhere Cruz is 5'11"

Attached: 190CA6DD-0BEB-4580-A4C3-48043FA0416A.jpg (1200x827, 130K)

Attached: 75734491-4606-4278-B6C9-550E0534B79C.jpg (847x1200, 138K)

This was his peak. I would have loved to cum all over that perfectly smooth, round kike boy face.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

I saw him on a British interview and he cut it short all mad and shit. I kind of like how if you invite someone as a guest and don't show them the proper respect, they can just walk away. Times have changed and power is shifting to the everyday man.

He is used to American interviews where all they do is suck your dick and never hit you with your oppositions questions. Andrew Neal BTFOd Shapiro

i wanna make him my brother by marrying his sister, then fucking her massive tits hard every fucking night until i die of dehydration from dropping fucking buckets and buckets of jizz on her tits. that's what i think.

Used to be entertaining, but now hes been outed as a kike shill, hes annoying as fuck.

Attached: Young_hasid.jpg (718x957, 388K)