Why does the MSM want us to believe that race mixing is normal?

Why does the MSM want us to believe that race mixing is normal?

Attached: old-navy-interracial-ad-today-160503-tease_da90aa3b7668118b4086f3c64b3aaee4.jpg (2500x1407, 986K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spankbang.com/3ekrx/video/mom stop fucking my boyfriend
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Better chance of destroying good genes. For whites, it’s the intellect. For blacks, it’s the physicality. Generally speaking of course.

Good genes bot being carried on will eventually result in low quality humans with none of the intellect and none of the physical strength. Everyone collectively moves down a notch while they move up by comparison.

because it feels so good

"The Jew uses every possible means to undermine the racial foundations of a subjugated people. In his systematic efforts to ruin girls and women he strives to break down the last barriers of discrimination between him and other peoples. The Jews were responsible for bringing negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of bastardizing the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that the Jew might dominate. For as long as a people remain racially pure and are conscious of the treasure of their blood, they can never be overcome by the Jew. Never in this world can the Jew become master of any people except a bastardized people"

Mein Kampf - Adolf Hitler

Attached: jewmix.png (1094x982, 1.26M)

The only reason why elites and MSM are pushing for a multicultural mixed society is to create a population of docile, dependent welfare slaves who won't challenge authority. It isn't even a racial thing, elites don't really care about Africans and arabs. it's about power and domination. Elites
want a world without identity whites. Only white men have consistently been able to beat back the elites push for world domination. If they are successful in destroying the white race then there will be no one left to stop the elites. That is why the ruling elite are trying to create a mixed civilisation with short minded thinkers. Easy to manipulate and control. Smart enough to pay taxes, dumb enough to keep voting for them.

Attached: 1563213134039.jpg (1080x1350, 187K)

Because it is. Why do you and the other 47 dipahits on fuckin Yea Forums believe your opinions constitute reality?

Attached: 7A357697-21B9-4080-8908-8D634359ACF2.jpg (460x523, 18K)

That's not how that works

Easy manipulation is a over reliance on technology, emp all we're all fucked

Is there scientifical proof,?

Can a persons attributes be determined by its race?

Can atributes increase or increase if races are mixed

decrease*

>I don't know how the modern human came into existence and that race mixing was always a thing

Why cant you just mind your fucking buisness and let people fuck what they want?

Attached: IQadoption1.png (843x843, 282K)

>scientifical
How can you interpret my question as an opinion?

Its neither natural nor non (hard to explain). It IS beneficial for the offspring regardless. Look up hybrid vigor. Its basic bio/genetics. Essentially it's the reason why inbreeding is bad but in reverse.

How are africans and US blacks a different race?

How can you direcly coorelate the race?

What if most orphans with black parents end up in a low cost orphanage or around a poor zone, poverty is in mort occasions coorelated to iq due to the lack of quality of education on school

As far as I know you can decrease or increase your IQ

Orphans with white parents may end up in a nice orphanage in a nice place were they can invest time in their creativity an future

There is no real way to measure someones IQ potential

not being racist just talk based on the statistic... that blacks may more likely be living in poor conditions

The funny part is this...

Almost all whites have no black genes. Most "African-Americans" are already in the 15-30% white range.

As long as most whites still prefer white to have kids with or have colored kids on the side, it functionally breeds most of the American Blacks out slowly.

Or, put it this way. Most male niggers are morons... but they have enough white these days they aren't as completely idiotic like true Africans. Another 100 years, and we'll have them over 50% white and things will improve even more.

Short answer: currency. Of which, The perpetual gradualism leading

Good goyim

Attached: e09cb51e959183647a1742c3e8479414.jpg (640x640, 44K)

Hi im a grad student who works metagenomics.
can you please list to me "black genes"? thanks!

Are we talking Haplogroups or are we talking about indicators of population origins like repeats?

That's a really interesting theory. I've never heard that before. I'll be really interested in reading the studies backing it when they come out in 100 years
Hi I'm not a liar and I'd like for you to produce evidence that there is no identifiable genetic difference between a south Korean and Congolese.

Attached: neckb.jpg (960x960, 149K)

Haplogroups please, with the genes used to define them. population origin indicators are for 23 and me garbage.

For most African-Americans, they look at the haplogroups for their Y-Chromosomes, Mitochondrial DNA, and a few other indicators and compare it to the locations those haplogroups are known to originate from.

What's not usually looked at is the variation of genes these indicators pull with them during meiosis/mitosis and the like.

What is clear is--compared to Africans--most African-Americans have an IQ 15 points higher already and--in mixed race children--that can be higher.

>produce evidence that there is no identifiable genetic difference between a south Korean and Congolese.
not my research. Also burden of proof is not really on me, i never made a claim.

Race mixing is normal enough, but the MSM wants to make it seem preferable. They have a vested interest in pushing the policies of their political masters, who are in turn interested in the policies of their corporate masters, who want cheap under the table labor.

You know this is true because there are many viable alternatives to preventing illegal immigration such as business audits and an improved social security system that never even get discussed because they don't want to fix the problem - to them it's not a problem at all.

When Hollywood and the MSM promote diversity what they are doing is attempting to make open borders and illegal immigrants more palatable, or at least that is one of their goals.

More immigrants illegal or otherwise means more democratic voters and more importantly more cheap labor for agriculture and other low skill, poorly regulated big businesses.

Because it is

spankbang.com/3ekrx/video/mom stop fucking my boyfriend

Attached: 1543170713334.jpg (1080x1057, 312K)

Attached: racegenes.png (1180x1150, 123K)

>the variation of genes these indicators pull with them during meiosis/mitosis and the like.
this shows a very elementary and basic level of how gene segregation occurs.
>What is clear is--compared to Africans--most African-Americans have an IQ 15 points higher already and--in mixed race children--that can be higher.
IQ is not really a metric anyone outside of psychology or Yea Forums gives any weight to. And it certainly cannot be reduced down to being altered by certain genetic variations when we do not even understand the genes involved in producing "intelligence", however you wanna define that metric