My mom found out that I like to crossdress. She's on her way home right now. I'm literally shaking what am I gonna do...

My mom found out that I like to crossdress. She's on her way home right now. I'm literally shaking what am I gonna do? I just want to run away from home

Attached: 1562161996678.jpg (576x1024, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6I7sOJF4W28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whats the problem?

relax bro

Surprise her

Attached: 16555189-strick.jpg (870x1300, 46K)

Im so confused

an hero for using an old pic, nigger.

how did she found out?

despite what b would have you believe crossdressing is like, not normal, but like, no one actually cares. if your mother is going to freak out about it, shes a fucking cunt

Just tell her its a fetish, something that helps you shoot massive loads.

Yeah and she's still just as disappointed in you as she was before she found out

No one gives a fuck anymore, hell she may be more worried that you're just diving into a "fad" (and it most certainly is, the best place to find straight white women 18-24 is at a Pride event, supporting their one "bi" friend, this is first hand experience)

That, tell your mom that verbatim

Also, ask her as if its not like she's never been into kinky shit. Of course she has, all women are massive sluts. I bet your mom likes being choked while getting her asshole gaped.

tell her you would make money by letting some old guys fuck you in girly clothes

Tell her the truth :

Mom , either because of previous sexual abuse or your failure as a parent I’ve decided to be a selfish sexual deviant. All the hopes and dreams you had of seeing me succeed and raise grand children are dead. I will most likely die from an OD , suicide , or a random hate crime. I know you love me , or you tried to , but I am too selfish to be a functional part of human society. I’ve decided that no one is more important than my own admittedly deviant sexual behavior, not you not dad not grandma or grand dad, not my future, not my happiness, not any hope of anything resembling a happy productive life. I’m sorry.

"All women are massive sluts"

I hate this phrase cause people say it like it's some new discovery

No shit. Women are dirtier than most men on average

And I'm not being an asshole, once I wrapped my walnut around this idea it became 1000x easier to talk to women in a sexual way. Turns out I wasn't being "friendzoned" thruout high school, most of the girls that talked to me thought I just wasn't into them cause I wasn't being dirty

My mom found out I was getting blowjobs from a gay friend. I told her, to the guy's dismay, that it was just an orgasm thing. Not that I really liked the guy that way, but that I was horny, not getting laid and he was willing. Guy didn't take it too well but my mom understood. She just told me its not right to use people that way because hurt feelings.

She's downstairs and not coming up to talk to me... I might go out the window

Attached: 1562805366295.jpg (1080x1920, 377K)

Why would she care?

>thruout high school

How did she find out

Yeah I never went to college, instead I developed a nasty alcohol addiction trying to chase tail

Drank my early 20's away, things are much better now though

I hope everything goes great, you look really cute. Hope your Mom understands you and maybe you can be open about cross dressing now with her knowing.

Cool whatever show us your asshole.

How did she find out?

Also post pictures of your sissy body, I want em

oh you could definitly make some money

do you just use his pictures or is that really you?

Attached: 1561417497847-b.jpg (1080x1920, 430K)

Wait give the sauce, I think they just used his pictures as the background looks the same.

OP has been rp-ing with allana's pics for awhile. He's retarded, but the people falling for it are even moreso.

Dude's not even changing the Yea Forums image number filename

Who is the girl in the pictures?

The post literally names her.

Yes but when I search for them I can't find them. Like do they have a insta username or something?

Do u even english?

I mean stay dressed like that you are gorgeous

Castration is your only choice.

He calls himself Allana, is student and likes to crossdress.
But doesn't post lewd stuff ;)

ok, alright.
I've been confused already, don't think he still lives at his mothers home lol

Attached: 1561421476428-b.jpg (1080x1920, 372K)

Have her strap on gape ur hole and post it

Does Allana have a Instagram? Or something like that? He looks really cute.

That projection though

Because he's only posted on Yea Forums

Show cock and hole

I'm not sure, but i think not.
But he lurks in Trapthreads sometimes.

nice to hear user

>what am I gonna do?

Attached: 82894838-saliendo-del-armario-el-símbolo-lgbt-abra-la-puerta-del-armario-salir-de-armario-gay-muebl (450x450, 19K)

when she gets home, let her catch you sucking a broom handle on your knees

Have you considered growing up and acting normal?

Attached: 1535058013140.jpg (1300x1017, 90K)

camera up ur skirt faggot

Bruh did you not see ?

Don't feed the trolls

youtu.be/6I7sOJF4W28

Attached: 1561686224709.jpg (1271x1947, 871K)