Mueller just said Donald Trump can be charged with obstruction of justice once he leaves office

Mueller just said Donald Trump can be charged with obstruction of justice once he leaves office.

Congrats republicans, you voted for a criminal

Attached: download.jpg (199x253, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K459NBUK_GU?t=109
youtube.com/watch?v=2pnBOKTwlZg
vox.com/2019/7/24/20708624/olc-opinion-ted-lieu-mueller-congress
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/chd4yl/democrats_should_not_be_criticizing_nunes_hes_a/
accuweather.com/en/weather-news/us-disaster-aid-wont-cover-lost-crops-in-midwest-floods-farmers-out-millions-of-dollars/70007922
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1563559704195.jpg (650x650, 57K)

Congrats OP, if we voted for Hillary we'd be voting for a criminal too

Just admit that both options sucked ass

Fuck

Triggered lib thread again

>Mueller just said Donald Trump can be charged with obstruction of justice once he leaves office.
>once he leaves office
will never happen

>20116
>2019
>Still butthurt and seething.

Attached: 1543483320275.jpg (1242x1561, 1.19M)

Attached: 1534315622498.jpg (1242x1561, 1.24M)

>implying he'll ever leave the office

lol no

Attached: 1553884968759.jpg (1242x1561, 573K)

When is that realistically gonna be brah its gonna be trump 2020 then his son or daughter will take over when he hangs up his hat

Post yfw thanks to Anthony Ferrante the entire FBI goes to Guantanamo for treason.

Attached: 1548062887286.png (225x225, 90K)

A quick rundown?

Attached: 00O0O_65QudLoMChS_1200x900.jpg (640x646, 53K)

Attached: 1562699518665.jpg (1725x1387, 1.67M)

youtu.be/K459NBUK_GU?t=109

"Lieu: "The reason, again, that you did not indict Donald Trump is because of OLC opinion stating that you cannot indict a sitting president. Correct?"

Mueller: "That is correct.""

>Mueller just said

Attached: putinlaugh2.gif (220x175, 112K)

in b4
>anytime we say anything bad about trump, all you can come up with is something negative about hillary.

You are right, both sucked. She sucked way more

Anybody can be charged with a crime whenever. It’s not the same thing as being convicted. B8/10 made me reply

Attached: 911 emergency.jpg (499x499, 66K)

Is he getting charged for the rapes?

Attached: 1563586493147.jpg (715x539, 43K)

Mueller doesn't get to make that call. What shithole country are you in?

Phags4pete
Trump raped me.

Attached: mayor-pete-2020.jpg (768x961, 468K)

Found the “yeah, but Hillary” Trumpfag

You cucks have nothing, so you have to defer backwards and play a gay little shell game to distract yourselves from the fact that your boy is federally fucked!

Oh, but it’s happening!

Attached: final_5d3888c86b60ba00136a5a93_27612.jpg (1280x853, 219K)

Wrong. Nobody just “takes over” for their dad. You are a special brand of stupid.

Nice bait, faggot

Attached: 1335197270866.jpg (1279x1291, 196K)

The 3.5 hour hearing just clearly laid out the obstruction scenario. There was a conspiracy, by Trump, on every level. He even told one of his goons in a closed meeting “I’m fucked.” He’s correct.

Mueller didn't come to that conclusion stop lying op.

So fucked by being one of the most powerful people on the planet for the full 8 years allowed by current law. Yeah... hows the water situation looking for Los Angeles in the next 20 years? Those people are fucked. Trump is gonna keep shitting on gold plated toilets.

Mueller is simply stating the obvious, not “making that call.” Wake up, retard. Mueller’s job is complete. His report is a preservation of evidence for future use.

Attached: Peek A Boo.png (780x405, 424K)

Run along now, Skippy. You are supposed to be waiting at the short bus stop.

Boom!!!

>e

Attached: dport.jpg (640x606, 52K)

She sucked a lot less actually as a politician. You just didn't like her on a personal level.

>Trump praised China's President Xi Jinping in 2018 for consolidating power and extending his potential tenure.
>"He's now president for life. President for life. No, he's great," Trump said. "And look, he was able to do that. I think it's great. Maybe we'll have to give that a shot some day."

Attached: trump-xi-china.jpg (968x681, 48K)

Hey Cletus, want to provide context or ya just mad your boyfriend voted for him?

>bait
How is that bait? Mueller was very specific that the only reason he wasn't charged is because Mueller didn't have the authority to charge a sitting president. That the DOJ can charge him once he leaves office. And that Congress could charge him right now.
But then I guess I shouldn't expect a trumptard to actually look what's going on before speaking. Bet you also think the report exonerated him, without bothering to actually look at the report.

Fuck off, Satan.

Any body can be charged, it's a loaded question.

I can have you charged with murder even if you didnt.

Anyone CAN be charged for ANYTHING without even evidence.

>it's a loaded question

Are you retarded, or only pretending?

Professional prosecutors will not charge unless they feel like they can prove beyond a reasonable doubt, to rise above the presumption of innocence.

Get your shit together and stop misrepresenting our justice system.

You are obviously to stupid to understand anything but what cnn tells you,spoonfed liberal cuck! Trump will never be indited it will never happen. You and the rest of the liberal twats can kick and scream all You want about the mean orange man but the truth is he has done a fantastic job so far(statistics dont lie) and will continue to do so for his two terms. So suck it up Butter cup Trump is your President and gets free rent in your head. Now show us on the doll where your president Trump hurt you

>Congrats republicans, you voted for a criminal

Attached: source.gif (547x308, 1.13M)

OP uses objective fact.
user Trump supporter uses "What about Clinton?"

It's not very effective...

You guys screaming cuck at each other is so fucking cringy.
You are literally worse than dudes that let other guys fuck their wives.
Top-tier faggotry, get new insults.

gotta love butthurt in the morning

tell me why cant they charge him now?

Attached: tenor.gif (480x360, 1.95M)

Oh mueller said that. How did he obstruct?

Hey satan

>tell me why cant they charge him now?
Based retard not knowing how the political system works.

>indited
That we agree on. The man is far to illiterate to indite anything. He can barely talk coherently.
Or did you mean indict? Being a Trump supporter, guess you could really be that stupid.
And given that you consider 2 trillion dollar handout to mega rich and global corporations, screwing up our diplomacy with just about every other country, kissing Putin's ass, etc. doing fantastic I'll go with stupid.

>play a gay little shell game to distract yourselves
You snowflakes have been doing this for the last 3 fucking years clown. Money payoffs from hookers he fucked years ago, collusion in the 2016 election,trying to get his tax records from his businesses before he was elected.
(You)re just as guilty as any Republican bitching about Hillary or Obama retard. Get some self awareness.

Congrats OP, you voted a pedophile like Bill Clinton

Economy, North Korea, USCM agreement, The wall, Employment statistics, Trade tariffs, the iran deal, Third state sanctuary executive order, beating Hillary, insulting the Iraq war, ect….

So whats the scenario? Tell us about all this obstruction that went on that no one seems to be able to explain.

For the right person it wouldn't be a bad idea. Just hold regular elections still to make sure we are all on the same page....

I read the report and the definition of obstruction to them is the definition of trying to stop a biased left wing investigation that would cost millions and not going through with it in the end. Mueller is corrupt and a puppet for the deep state, and still couldn't find shit.

We've seen the dems posts, they are seething. Impeachment, is not going to save them. Illegals are not going to spread everywhere and save them. The dem platform is in shambles. As it should be, it's liquid shit. Own the 'L', just stop, get help.

The Dems need to get themselves a stupid candidate to win, its honestly that simple.
Stupid now votes mostly for stupid, and like a good 75% of the US is dumb as fuck.
Idiocracy is fucking happening.

Well when you have a conspiracy from the F.B.I. that used fake intel and the investigation team is full of Leftists that hate you, you might feel fucked even if you didn't do anything.

It's not that serious calm down

>She sucked a lot less actually as a politician.
Failure of a politician < not a career politician.
>You just didn't like her on a personal level.
You just dont like him on a personal level.

They were too smart to vote for a career politician and took a gamble on a dude with no political experience and shit is 10x better than the Obama and Bush years. Pretty smart, actually, to see the deep state could fucking care less about us.

>he has done a fantastic job so far(statistics dont lie
Right, the "EcOnOmIc NuMbErS ReAcH aLL tImE HiGh"
Jesus Christ you guys aren't even trying anymore.

>shit is 10x better than the Obama and Bush years

Attached: large.jpg (500x313, 20K)

>boomer political memes
I guess dems started paying the shills early this election cycle.

being charged does not imply guilt.

Whats wrong with having a great economy dumbfuck?

But he didnt say that he would be charged, only that he can be.

um, they did though. I have a better paying job, everyone I know is doing better, there are business opening and filling empty storefronts, gas prices are better, we are not reliant on foreign oil, China is sucking our cock, there are less homeless in my town, Democrats are in shambles, and he will be elected again.

>Charge Trump for slightly obstructing justice of an investigation began on faulty premise for political reasons.

you libs are fucking idiots who know nothing.

dumb trumptards

Attached: 6a00d8341c2ca253ef01bb08a16892970d-600wi.jpg (600x600, 75K)

>beating Hillary
And he still couldn't do it hahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=2pnBOKTwlZg

You must be stupid, there was no proof trump did anything just assumptions,they clearly caught mueller making his statement's off of news outlets, whos the real sheep here smh

Attached: 1563989228803.jpg (465x583, 97K)

Attached: fac986495238ba38dd78bf8c49b6f0d1.jpg (638x710, 70K)

Read the Mueller report and read the hearing transcripts. NYPA

Attached: F9D1FA81-397C-4F5C-ACD3-470E64D0A274.jpg (1080x1180, 107K)

So, let me get this straight, DNC colluded with Russia to fabricate Steele dossier so that they could accuse Trump of colluding with Russia. Now that's 4d Russian roulette with a 9mm if I saw one.

Projecting

>Read the Mueller report and read the hearing transcripts
>Read the Mueller
>Read
You ask too much of them user

By the pussy

Attached: daily-news-all-hope-is-gone-liberal-apocalypse-mueller-report-46317356.png (500x673, 147K)

It is. Plain and simple. Ask anyone that isn't an insane far left liberal. Ask a democrat, a moderate or a Republican. The economy, infrastructure, and energy production are all better.

I did, It was sarcasm.

You have no idea and are just parroting what every other Democrat says when asked. Even though I know you never read the report I can guarantee you still wouldnt know if you had read it.Prove me wrong.

Um, he did.

-The retard said as he dribbled out the words "d-d-drumpffff w-w-we g-g-gotem t-t-this time i-it's o-only b-b-been 3 years a-a-and i-infinite failed attempts"
lmao.

absolutely seething

Attached: 1562632966549.jpg (992x1024, 120K)

Attached: 57-2.png (500x597, 175K)

>Economy
Thanks Obama
>North Korea
is making the US and Trump look like fools
> USCM agreement
Barely changed. And not all the changes are good. But I'll give it a net positive, if a tiny one.
>The wall
What wall? The one inside trumps fevered head?
>Employment statistics
Thanks Obama.
>Trade tariffs
So far it's done nothing good, but hurt many Americans. We'll see the final outcome eventually, but as of now, no good.
>the iran deal
Didn't particularly like the original deal, but so far his negotiations have only made things far worse.
>Third state sanctuary executive order
Makes sense you would like this. The republicans have always despised state rights.
>beating Hillary
Thanks Putin
>insulting the Iraq war
He insults everything. Elementary schoolyard bully insults are the one thing he's really good at. Although he only insulted the war when he wasn't busy liking it.

typical trump supporter

Attached: f265fb97ae788d5abac00a29759258e34033bc8bff3ef290475c160be6262767.png (1124x598, 190K)

Toorealforthembro

Attached: 1mwi23.jpg (500x653, 112K)

The DNC are allowed to do whatever they want whenever they want. If you oppose them theyll kick you out of their restaurants or shoot up your softball game.

Attached: who-wore-tbetter-donald-trump-orange-slice-make-a-meme-34764271.png (500x553, 135K)

Attached: trump-putin-memes-10.jpg (634x640, 82K)

Attached: 444.jpg (264x191, 6K)

Not imagining the reality in front of me. Cute though.

Attached: Left Vs Right Terrorism.png (1484x2184, 316K)

Attached: donald-trump-for-president_featured.jpg (640x360, 35K)

Attached: images.jpg (290x174, 7K)

I believe you believe that

Attached: (m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=Q-wFoqVC8POBBUBy)12.jpg (640x360, 47K)

Attached: index.jpg (206x245, 8K)

Antifa is a terrorist organization.

Attached: 555.jpg (299x168, 6K)

Attached: baby_trump.jpg (955x500, 178K)

shes a hot milf

Attached: baby trump fake news.jpg (626x619, 121K)

hes an idiot , his tweets prove it

Attached: images.jpg (284x177, 8K)

I didn't even vote for him, I thought we were fucked either way, I'm more or less pleasantly surprised. The evidence for improvement in just my region is proof enough.

She smells like old lady and mothballs though.

Attached: SEG1-Trump-Baby-Blimp-Split.jpg (1920x1080, 218K)

Attached: 1551375406074.jpg (714x928, 83K)

here you seem lost.
www.facebook.com

Attached: 1550961401717.jpg (600x778, 78K)

Attached: wtf1.gif (240x228, 858K)

at least hes now got another idiot for company (boris Johnson)

Attached: download.jpg (600x400, 30K)

NIGGERED

Anyone who tweets is an idiot. Twitter is full of braindead shit and anyone who uses it is a fucking moron.

trump supporters are so fucking stupid that they got conned by one of the most OBVIOUS fucking con men ever

> but but but hillary!

at least you'd still have a functioning government you fucking retards

Triggered

A big reason the country is the way it is is that liberals and progressives believe they're doing the right thing, conservatives don't really care about right and wrong as long as their team is winning, and both sides think the other side thinks the way they do. Conservatives can't comprehend throwing one of their teammates under the bus for breaking laws. Liberals can't comprehend supporting someone you know to be a piece of shit so that the other side loses.

This is the way the world ends.

The government wouldn't function if the dems had the house. Kinda like now.

kike

Attached: 2b985c1d0507eb6868ad862b57b1c9e0a7c1ff7db56f5fcb689f4865cb116648.jpg (502x397, 68K)

Guess who is still your president?

Attached: hail.jpg (1024x1145, 204K)

DAMN KEK!!! XD

The congress is my President until 45 is perp walked.

this is extremely accurate

Attached: 7d7988879a7ca5cdcdcf7548abfa2e9cbe506a4e89661438c63001f9843d592e.jpg (1588x1187, 959K)

Attached: d0867f5e4261e1e0a1e41c458770f8979edef14569fc74ae626e2a94127eaab5.png (420x443, 194K)

>you'd still have a functioning government
How much lunchmoney did you lose as a kid pussy. If one side does everything they can to resist and not do their jobs because theyre butthurt over choosing the wrong candidate to run against Trump then of course it wont work.
So your solution is to make sure the snowflakes are happy with the results or theyll take their ball and go home?

Are you even watching? He just kicked both parties to the curb.

Attached: Trump Followers Meme.jpg (759x664, 56K)

Attached: 1562291214667.jpg (217x232, 10K)

the whole point of "yeah but Hillary" is to demonstrate you have no moral standing outside of your lust for power, your outrage is manufactured and you don't care who's hurt as long as you get your way.

I'm conservative, and if someone breaks the law then they should be charged. A constitutional republic like ours goes by the rule of law. The left believe they are doing what is right, and the only problem they have is that they try to force it down everyone's throats, and if you resist you are a racist or a Nazi. I have voted for both parties on an individual merit depending on what the election is for. I think you are confusing conservative with republican. Just because you are conservative it doesn't mean you are going to vote republican. I'm NPA and fall under the Constitution party for the most part.

We already knew that.

Attached: 1561171388749.jpg (942x960, 71K)

Truest meme here.
They really don't.
You could go on and on about how terrible he is, with as much proof as you could carry but it wouldn't matter.
They will never hold their own accountable, and don't believe the left when they say that they do (even when they do).

Someone didn't pay attention in US history classes

>to stupid

Grown men, needing to be fed...

Its simply because of how much shit is flung between the two sides. Some of it is probably true, but there's been enough lies thrown at him as well that it becomes hard to sift through the bullshit. People stopped listening when people started crying wolf

You think he feels like he can speak for the next Attorney General? That’s an absolutely vapid statement.

>getting truths from memes
>leave the Internet and never return

It is the nature of American politics to vilify and alienate the opposing side to the point where you actually believe that you 100% hate the people on the other side.
If you we're to sit down and talk about your values, opinions and concerns with someone across the bench, you would almost definitely have a different opinion of them afterwards.
But we don't do that. We argue online, insult, and push each other further into our respective corners.

thanks satan.

>Insinuating that something can't be true because you don't like its format
Grow up user.

>not acknowledging that the vast majority is garbage
Read a book, user.

>Congrats OP, if we voted for Hillary we'd be voting for a criminal too

THIS.

Attached: 1555532751516.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

>The irony of a Trump supporter not realizing that the majority isn't always everything
Too easy man

>I would never vote for that retard

Ah, I see you were asleep in 2016. You missed it.

How many indictments is she facing? Was the OLCs opinion the only thing shielding her from multiple indictments?

>meme mentions trying to defend Trump without mentioning Clinton
>user mentions Clinton anyway
>Trumptards too confused to follow a convo more than 1 post

You mean that he won't leave office after his maximum two terms?

Are you serious? It's been explained for months. You just can't or don't want to follow along with clear logic. Denial, man.

Once again, it is policy to not indict a sitting President. So, no, he can't be induced at any time. Mueller stated that is why indictment was never an option. What aren't you getting about this very straightforward concept?

Attached: 1562162592475.jpg (1024x805, 153K)

Why do you cunts always do this? He just said both options sucked and then you called him a trumpfag. I don’t even like the motherfucker but he was a better option than Hillary.

Attached: russia.exe.jpg (339x460, 36K)

Hey dumb fuck, the line of questioning was "A President" could be indicted after leaving office, not Trump personally you fucking dimwit. Are liberals really this obtuse?????

Attached: steele dossier.jpg (590x551, 71K)

Who says he will lose? What if he just keeps winning?

Attached: 1496958024506.png (500x382, 109K)

The left can’t meme.

Attached: 00-dnc-leaks-010816.jpg (1000x960, 427K)

I hate the man, but even I found that funny

Attached: lol can't make that shit up.jpg (1312x266, 145K)

While I despise Trump and fully believe he obstructed justice Mueller made it clear that the OLC's opinion wasn't the only thing preventing him from making an indictment.

j u i c y

n o t h i n g

b u r g e r

Attached: ass-burgerss.jpg (593x370, 68K)

nice "what aboutism"

f a k e

n e w s

Attached: 1542485126622.png (572x580, 737K)

Shut the fuck up desTINY

Attached: C77488DB-FFF9-4B41-B72D-F5E3451D0015.jpg (1200x800, 129K)

t h i s

i s

c n n

Attached: 1554414396423 copy.jpg (600x823, 99K)

Not exactly, he essentially said that they never went to the process of assessing indictments because a president can not be charged. He vaguely referenced constitutional method of punishment. Unless I missed something else?

He made it very clear in the report that accusing the president of a crime wasn’t an option because he wouldn’t get the ability to defend himself in a court of law.

All of you people saying hillary would have been a bad choice too and that justifies picking trump are idiots.

Hillary would have done absolutely nothing and let the country continue as Obama left it. Trump has destroyed your relationship with other countries, threw you into deeper debt, and is basically forcing you guys to go into a non market economy, or fucking you over worse than when he became president.

BTFO by antifa? ->13digitfilename.png

c l i n t o n

n e w s

n e t w o r k

Attached: clinton news network.jpg (950x970, 238K)

Who the fuck do you think they were talking about? Do you think they were theorizing for the hell of it? They aren't talking shop over beers, dumb motherfucker.

Looks like CNN has at least some integrity. Fox promotes bald face lying and rewards those who do it best.

Attached: 1542336497594.jpg (640x336, 59K)

>CNN has at least some integrity

Attached: ory.jpg (798x570, 109K)

Man... watching this was pretty satisfying. Democrats throwing tantrums, trying their very best to impeach the president solely cuz their feelings are hurt. All the while they cant get a single piece of incriminating evidence because it doesnt exist. Cope.

>CNN has some integrity

Attached: cntory.png (792x857, 142K)

Congrats for not critical thinking, he was just stating a fact, he could be indicted for things after president, like any other president. This does not mean he recommends indictment after he is out. I swear liberals are the dumbest humans on earth.

Wow, OP has no concept of how the Law actually works. Great Job watching spoon fed Propaganda, OP.

Attached: 1562165005718.jpg (480x640, 36K)

Attached: 1559898146690.jpg (564x752, 63K)

excellent comrades. it's working.

Attached: 1553306712495.gif (402x480, 351K)

Not only that.
It also means that the Wicked Witch Pelosi has been covering up for him all this time.

How much do you think she's banked from her betrayal of the people?

autopilot

It's not the smoking gun people are making it out to be.

Here's a relevant article: vox.com/2019/7/24/20708624/olc-opinion-ted-lieu-mueller-congress

Attached: 1543371896163.jpg (600x403, 24K)

Attached: trump not orange.jpg (610x459, 17K)

Attached: ieabou.jpg (500x504, 74K)

Пo ceкyндoмepy ocтaлocь пятьдecят

Attached: 1561432817470.jpg (625x640, 97K)

>Donald Trump is not above the law
>he damn sure shouldn't be below the law
Shut the fuck up. No one is above the law, or beside the law. Everyone is subject to the law.

Everyone is under the law. What the hell were these idiots saying?

ITT: Trump supporters going "LALALALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU! LALALALALALALALALA CUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCK I DIDN'T FUCK UP! YOU FUCKED UP! NO! MY ORANGE MAN GOOD!"

Pathetic, but funny.

Attached: hannity.jpg (864x960, 165K)

Attached: russiaburgers.jpg (740x375, 26K)

Attached: the bartender joke 2.jpg (720x627, 47K)

did you guys watch the same hearing I did? in the one I watched, the Mueller investigation found no evidence of willful conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russian government

Attached: 1553731796006.jpg (611x494, 40K)

The right wing believes in power and being born into a hierarchy they are on top of. The know they are weaklings and cowards who cannot compete on an equal field. We already knew this. Trump is the last kick of a dying mule. They have already lost. Their last gambit is to take everyone down with them by climate change extinction.

And yet, the entire team could not exonerate the very same Trump campaign of any wrongdoing.

Yea, that’s exactly what I said, the only other statement he said about charging him was in the report... he wouldn’t be able to defend himself in court. The OLCs opinion is based on a few practical matters, particularly in the time of Nixon. How could you book a sitting president, weigh bail options and hold a trial for someone who literally held the nuclear launch codes, especially during the Cold War. It makes sense. However, it is still only the opinion of the OLC, and Starr actually thought differently.

The OLC opinion is still the root of why Muller never considered the evidence of obstruction to make a prosecutorial decision.

Attached: 1563742018283.jpg (489x486, 68K)

You mean the one where he said that the only reason he didn't press charges was because the rules says he cant, but trump committed treason? Because thats what he said

Attached: tmzzzzz.png (768x846, 481K)

Зaглянитe кo мнe дoмoй нa хopoший yжин.

Attached: 1563285408932.jpg (475x287, 30K)

why does the right wing fear truth?

Attached: 1553488937435.jpg (500x370, 29K)

>Deny deny deny!

I really believe you posted that with belief and conviction. God thats fucking sad, the absolute state of you idiots.

if you could go ahead and supply me with a transcript or clip of where you're getting that from, that would be great

TWO TERMS

Boris is a moron but he’s harmless and funny, he won’t piss off world leaders and post childish tweets

дaлeкo oт дaлeкo oт

I pity them. But they are trying to drag us down with them, so unfortunately they are an enemy we must defeat. Which we will, considering we are smarter, stronger and more numerous.

why does the left wing think their opinions are "truth"?

Attached: bitter clingers.jpg (1800x1279, 359K)

You'd just deny it, you're like a cultist who will deny anything his leader says to

>deny that a lack of proof means there is no proof
lmao at ur lyfe

Nice try, but statute of limitations is 5 years. So by the time he leaves office they won't be able to charge him.

:D

We should force them all to live in Democratic cities. Thatll teach em.

There is such a thing as truth. It's not a matter of opinion. Why do you reject objective truth?

Normally prison sentences are combined into one chunk, though they may do it differently for an ex-president.

Attached: 1541753856152.jpg (572x396, 39K)

Is that really you're only response? You're that scared to face up to the reality?

>we are smarter
that's the smarmy self-righteous liberal attitude that put Trump in the white house to begin with. keep up the good work!

Attached: intellectual.jpg (557x711, 54K)

God bless 'em trumpsters, dey's da queens of denial.

Not if he loses in 2020.
>math is hard!

хopoшo для тeлa хopoшo для тeлa

Attached: 1551308896363.jpg (350x371, 27K)

Right. And when that was discovered, the network took action. Fox will never do that. Hard concept the grasp, huh?

The Divided States of America. Where tribalism and imagined superiority run free. Feelings reign supreme.

Decency is dead. Long live the fickle iconoclast.

to whom? biden? bernie, maybe? we all know that the rest of the Dem candidates will get shot down for not toeing the party line.
people like to vote for the incumbent anyway, because they're fucking stupid. intellectual inertia, man.
2 terms for sure.

Get off these nuts, cuck.

Lol you haven't moved on from that meme yet?

Bernie

Be more cringy, cuck.

Good boy repeating your line, robot. You are literally incapable of thinking for yourself.

Shit in your mom's mouth, cuck.

maybe, assuming they don't knock him out like they did last time. he was even more senile in the last debate than he was in 2015, though. plus a lot of things have come out regarding how he really, really doesn't practice what he preaches.
it's the only way for the Ds to win but I just don't see it.

Oh we know know this? Who’s we?

True, the democrats are evil as the republicans are. The only good guys are the far left. Bernie would easily beat trump, as the VAST majority of america is and has always supported his ideas. His agenda will come to pass eventually, when the entitled old cowards die off over the next 20 years. At this point Bernie just wants us to catch up to the rest of the world. He's the only one who cares about America and not power.

Ohhhhhhh, soooo eddgggyy bro!!! I'm so hurt by your words. Please explain your points further.

You're not real.

His suit looks like it's frozen stiff and he can't move

How is trump smarter than anyone running on the dem side? You consider yourself intelligent but are mesmerized by someone who rambles incoherent strings of simple words.

The conservative minority have to pretend they are actually the majority. How else would they convince hard working americans to give up more and more to their rich friends?

And by thinking for myself, you mean follow the liberal extreme leftist agenda of dismantling our Western culture piece by piece?

Why? Who cares what you think when you just call me edgy since you have no real counter lol. Like all conservatives, you are weak and emotional.

By not going the exact opposite way, as if you only have 2 settings in your brain.

3/4 americans agree with me

Thats the conservative agenda. And I'm not a liberal

>Source: dude trust me

Real life is hard and complex so they'll blindly follow anyone who promises an easy fix

no, he's not smarter. at all. no politician is particularly intelligent. the dude is just in charge.
I don't even like him as a president, he doesn't stand for what I do, but given that the alternative establishment Ds/Rs or socialists, I'll roll with that new york fuck.

Attached: 11A08B9D-2FAE-4965-AC8F-2E6727C1CFBE.jpg (1100x775, 94K)

Ima vote for him again

Attached: fghdw63.jpg (639x653, 53K)

That could happen to anyone lol.

She is such a criminal, even with the orange shitstain in charge, she is not in prison...

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/chd4yl/democrats_should_not_be_criticizing_nunes_hes_a/

Lol fucking tryhard conservacucks will attempt to justify anything

I really don’t believe all dems are “socialists”, that’s a very narrow label to put on ideas, especially when it’s a label their opponents thrust upon them and regurgitate ad nausem.

All some people were doing the whole time Obama was president was taking out loans and showing off their money. They think that's funny. Haha. That;s the fucking world we live in now.

Cope

they all have at least one socialist policy, and I'm not going to do a dissertation on what particular political niche each candidate occupies

any proof he raped someone?

I wouldn’t read it if you did, no offense. You know trump implemented at least one socialist policy too, right? When his trade war tanked farming exports, he gave them tax payer money to stay afloat. That’s socialist. I’m pretty sure building and maintaining a border wall would also socialize the security of our southern border. You can’t look one way when you like it, and then decry it when you don’t agree.

Because “protect the republican president and his cronies AG Barr said he couldn’t. Once again we have to repeat ourselves because the Trumptards are too stupid to understand, or weren’t listening because they were fellating Trump.

Hope you enjoyed your brief day in the sun, fuckwits. Trump is going to have fun in prison.. too bad there aren’t any golden toilets there for the other inmates to drown him in.

Attached: 5C3B5DFB-0CC4-41B2-B97E-CA9CDD9A8390.jpg (768x768, 175K)

If only you had facts to support your comical, insane rankings. You guys are doing an amazing job pushing the country to the left with your constant lying.

Attached: 8FAFDB9F-F9A7-4095-9F1F-D68D226D8B22.png (1022x1530, 1.87M)

Attached: 00307725-241A-46E3-A29B-1CEA02C1C4B7.jpg (673x1024, 73K)

Haha! Gloat while you can, kid... he’s gonna be president of jail!!

Attached: DF2605F4-F6CD-4105-B9C5-90756A5E5AA3.jpg (720x700, 42K)

Attached: 87ADB109-6C53-455D-B5F6-CB03424F7123.jpg (673x1024, 72K)

yeah, I'm aware of the farmer bailouts. not really a fan, but if ag production crashes, we're all fucked.
I don't know about the wall thing, wouldn't it currently be socialist anyway, with the border patrol and all?

You lost the game.

Attached: muriKKKans 05.jpg (1024x1016, 132K)

I haven’t seen Republicans this mad since they caught their wives masturbating to Obama porn.

Attached: 7F41E826-BC98-4047-9447-E6ADBF6266CC.png (692x582, 585K)

Attached: EEEFD20D-9948-4B97-8DBD-AA67B5C8A170.png (700x394, 283K)

"We did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime." - Also ROBERT MUELLER

EAT A DICK FUCKSTICK.

Attached: 6497ca1833311fe997c068f16c0da2a9.jpg (720x401, 23K)

accuweather.com/en/weather-news/us-disaster-aid-wont-cover-lost-crops-in-midwest-floods-farmers-out-millions-of-dollars/70007922
Go fuck yourself, it's not better.

Republicans are celebrating you moron this is exactly what they wanted and it is a huge win for them.

Orange man bad

Attached: 1563820192.jpg (104x125, 2K)

Lol.. this meme was literally posted by a Russian troll working for the IRA troll farm. Google it!!! Lol... we’re so on to you, Ivan.... nice try

Attached: 0BD7A2D3-9C36-473B-8167-F1B052F9DACE.jpg (700x466, 92K)

Attached: democrats3.jpg (1000x650, 479K)

Attached: A853DB68-4E1D-423C-8E71-9C52369EED93.jpg (852x480, 73K)

Well, that opens up exactly what we do socialize. Defense? Education? Law enforcement? Infrastructure? Fire fighting? Snow plows?

This is why using a catch phrase really doesn’t hold much weight, especially playing it off like the boogey man. We have needed functions that we are share the cost of, if a candidate has a well thought out plan for a few more, it’s worth listening to. As long as the message isn’t that the government controls the means of production and all of that bullshit...

You shills need to be killed.
No one with a functioning brain could have watched his testimony and came up with that conclusion. all you doing is the same shit you always fucking do is rely on the fact that most people don't pay attention with actually going on. You just spin your little web fucking lies and hope the idiots will vote your way.

Kys

Did we watch the same hearing or are you just a fucking liar?

NO U

Pot meet kettle

Those of us with at least average level IQ told you trumptards that based off the language that was used in the summaries we got when the report first came out

Keep stay in denial, its funnier that way

Nothing will fucking happen. Fucking Democrats have gifted Trump a second term with the non-existent collusion allegations and now they're ass raping the dead horse with the obstruction shit.

I don't like Trump or the Republicans but they've played the DNC, the media and the FBI/CIA masterfully.

Welcome to Trumpworld and God Emperor Trump in 2032.

nothing you say means shit until he gets arraigned.

Attached: 53A38ECB-5A0E-4F7A-9AAF-B64B37762C79.png (361x563, 238K)

>you all need to be killed
Slow down, Hitler.

Trump 2020

I love it when Russian trolls post this stuff and think they’re fooling anyone. Then again, Republicans *are* extremely gullible. Useful idiots, indeed.

Attached: 51AF120A-5BD8-447E-B7F2-C5A9D72ADD9A.png (2048x2000, 653K)

Attached: 48116598-7C57-4432-9339-62F92831D691.jpg (960x723, 66K)

Yea Forums Trumptards:
“Putting lies in meme format makes them true!”

Attached: 93C1A968-3A6E-4ECE-B6AC-4F07F5D8C7D1.jpg (590x787, 63K)