How many violent crimes do you think this man has prevented?

How many violent crimes do you think this man has prevented?

Attached: mister_rogers_feature_2_1050x700.jpg (1050x700, 558K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mSbYQz3rluM
youtu.be/OFzXaFbxDcM
youtu.be/YLO7tCdBVrA
youtu.be/G2e_M06YDyY
youtu.be/akek6cFRZfY
youtu.be/2vNBA8mHFf8
youtube.com/watch?v=iubpN72D6AI
youtu.be/tKjbHv_0KKY
youtu.be/XGK84Poeynk
youtu.be/Zf8PWSQaEwY
youtu.be/luQSQuCHtcI
youtu.be/wU0PYcCsL6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

final answer

hop aboard and cry a lil tonight user

youtube.com/watch?v=mSbYQz3rluM

Not as many as this guy.

Attached: 220px-Bob_at_Easel.jpg (220x283, 25K)

>hop aboard and cry a lil tonight user

What a Fag. Get off the fag train and on the fun train.

youtu.be/OFzXaFbxDcM

That slaps, thanks!

Mr. rogers said it's okay to be sad but this is a nice break. man, I wish we could show him this video I bet he'd love it.

youtu.be/YLO7tCdBVrA

Fred prevented WAY more crime than Bob.

youtu.be/G2e_M06YDyY

I have to agree, only because fred worked so closely and targeted children. Both of them are absolute model humans but I find myself frustrated and a little sad just like fred was that there isn't a wholesome memes show for children anymore.

"I'll be back but I'm coming as oil" :)

youtu.be/akek6cFRZfY

No lie before I got on this rogers kick I was watching the Apollo 11 stream posted a few days ago. (if you weren't alive watch that.)

I'm incredibly passionate about space, science, but mostly where humans have come. It's truly beautiful.

Mr. Roger's got us to try to understand our feelings and problems. Learn to affect change in ourselves. Treat others with care, because they're your neighbor going through their own stuff. It might be more or less, but it was never a competition. It's still hard for them and you should understand why you need to respect those journeys. If you decide that life doesn't hold value, decide to harm someone, to snuff out the time and effort, to end that journey your neighbor was walking, taking them from the people who love them. You have become the one thing that I think we are born understanding is wrong. You have become cruel. I learned how to center my perspective and be a good artist from Mr. Ross, but I learned about what it means to be a good neighbor from Mr. Rogers.

youtu.be/2vNBA8mHFf8

I think nostalgia is playing a big role. I LOVED mr. rogers neighborhood, but I think I was too young to listen to what bob was saying without the puppets and little breaks.

I want to buy his book but he has so many and I don't know which ones are for adults and which one I should start with yet.

"As I turned and my eyes met you, I displayed emotion. I beg your forgiveness."

Someone get on that sample for a sad lofi hip-hop mix pronto. @bootlegboy

somewhat related

I LOVEDDDDD Bill Nye man. It hurts to see he made a bad show or whatever happened. He must have been the first exposure I had to science as a child which as you can tell by my previous replies I am still deeply passionate about. I really like his determination to slowing climate change.

youtu.be/tKjbHv_0KKY

I like this one, not in the same vein as all the ones posted, but it doesn't fail to send chills down my spine

Any Carl Sagan bangers?

He was a racist, brainwashing scum. glad hes dead

which race was he against, user?

>Carl Sagan
youtu.be/XGK84Poeynk

Oh, I know you probably think the guys in this tread are fan boys or brainwashed but I don't think that and I hope you have a good day.|

Is there anyone in particular you think sends a good message?

Alex Jones

youtu.be/Zf8PWSQaEwY

Attached: rogers-finger.jpg (477x339, 70K)

youtu.be/luQSQuCHtcI

I'm not religious myself but I think the majority of religious people I've met are mighty good people.

They get a bad rap on the media and internet but this is personal experience.

youtu.be/wU0PYcCsL6o