FACES OF Yea Forums & RATE THREAD

FACES OF Yea Forums & RATE THREAD

ILL START

Attached: 59CC9128-F2FB-45B0-8C4F-8148C937CAA3.jpg (828x967, 360K)

The hot guy with the hot feet!

Here’s my feet cause some people
Like em I guess

Attached: 10B36A2D-EF7F-489F-8693-79730F320EE7.jpg (828x569, 344K)

What’s so nice about feet!

Can u explain the attraction?

That would be me. Damn they look yummy. Can we see cock now?

Attached: 90C82D8D-EA0C-463A-972F-7D0E53A7E34B.jpg (3088x2316, 1.4M)

Attached: E192187D-250A-44B9-AE22-077A117F9C5C.jpg (684x821, 135K)

Wish I could explain the attraction but it’s difficult. I mean how does anyone explain why boobs or asses are attractive? Been a Bi-footfag forever.

You have really sexy feet (according to my personal taste) plus you were kind enough to share them which makes you a cool guy, imo, which just makes you more attractive as a whole!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-23 at 11.58.31 PM.png (392x632, 402K)

Give up same nigga

I’m not knocking it at all, I just could just never fully understand why. Maybe I never will lol

Yeah, just as I imagined. Sexy face, sexy feet and a sexy cock. I’m in love!

Wrong

Attached: 5A517D70-8B07-45EF-A3BB-9B8D5AE98649.png (828x1792, 616K)

Nope sorry just having a conversation. If you don’t like gtfo

I appreciate you user lol

No worries OP. I don’t understand other people’s attractions at times but you were still pretty cool to go all night with it.

Hey

Attached: Me1.jpg (1079x1409, 112K)

Appreciate you too OP.

Yeah your a cool guy too user, I like you lol

Why are u bald user

U look like a guy I use to work with from jack n the box back in the day

Because i shaved off my head hair

Thanks OP. So you said earlier, in the last thread, you’re bi?

hey guys

Attached: Fs0QQaH7_400x400.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Grow out your hair, user, smile!

Hey Bernie!

do you follow jumpman33 on twitter lmfao

Yes I am!

My boy!!!!!!!! #2020

You mean Jordan??? It’s 23.

And no I don’t like basketball

did he hate himself and want to die and never hug a girl

That’s sweet. I actually came out, myself, during Pride month. Feels amazing not having to hide it any longer.

nevermind lol

I think he had a girlfriend but def hated himself. Don’t know why. Cool guy

I’m out to a few close friends and my family but besides that I’d like to think It’s not a big deal whether I tell people or not

I got work tomorrow so I’m gonna go to bed, you have a good night, I’ll be on around the same time possibly a little earlier tomorrow if you want to catch up. Good night

What think OP?

Attached: 045EE76A-47DD-4BB5-A537-9BC2D67C1FFF.jpg (1796x1796, 399K)

I actually feel the same way. It was liberating at first but then I realized the experience was overrated lol

Good night!

he was quite a bit better looking than me then. i've never hugged a girl

That's really you?

if that's you you're cute as fuck

Rate me

Attached: image.jpg (2576x1932, 880K)

Ugh no rates....rates are lame.

Attached: 1554414714.jpg (666x1280, 142K)

get a haircut hippie

shut yo big ahh forehead ole rosie odonald if she had cerebal palsey ahh up take off your purge mask we aint purging tonight ugly bih

>tits or gtfo

Bobs or GTFO

...?

Here you go!

Attached: BobSavestheHedgehogs105.png (527x401, 408K)

Get this daddy issues ass step dad finger banged ass Alice Glass wannabe lookin ass Xanax gobblin ass bipolar ass "choke me uwu" moanin ass Starbucks barista lookin ass Arctic Monkeys bandwagon listenin ass Doc Marten wearin ass light menthol smokin ass art school droppin out ass tumblr browsin ass anorexic ass mascara wingin ass tiny ass thigh cuts havin ass Bernie Sanders supportin but not votin ass manbun lovin ass septum piercing havin ass Skins watchin ass lace wearin ass dye my hair every week so someone pays attention to me ass cryin after her hymen broke ass wishin she was a qt azn ass adidas not Nike lovin ass Fifty Shades of Grey lovin but vanilla and motionless in bed no head givin ass my older brother's kinda hot ass choker wearin ass won't do anal ass flat ass havin ass my mom hates me ass can't cook ass FKA Twigs listenin ass wish I had sullen cheekbones ass tooth gap havin ass I'm a pretty pink princess thinkin ass rape fantasy havin ass couldn't get on the cheer squad ass iced coffee sippin black coffee is gross ass Ryan Gosling is hot but I've never seen The Believer, Drive, or Only God Forgives ass I'm a good girl never been to church ass I had 4 wine coolers blacked out and got raped at a party I need feminism now ass only seen the 90s Lolita never seen the original Kubrick one or read the book ass former scene girl ass wish I was a secretary so I could fuck my boss and maybe get a raise fantasizin ass THOT outta here.

That was fucking retarded.
You think that overkill was actually humorous?
Fucking cringey

Charlie from the thread before! Still 9/10.

Attached: me.jpg (1152x1920, 489K)

AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENAAAAAAAAA

>and in english?

damn, this thread's somehow hella wholesome!

i'm still in the closet, but hopefully i'll be out soon :)

You think its wholesome? Nah I've seen better.
We still have retarded trolls here.

I've been in threads were it's nothing but love