Just woke up because I had to pee. My girlfriend wasn't laying in bed with me

Just woke up because I had to pee. My girlfriend wasn't laying in bed with me.

I searched the house and she isn't anywhere in it. The only place I haven't searched is in my roommate's bedroom because the door is shut. I've listened outside of his door for about 5 minutes, but all I can hear is music.

What do?

Attached: 500.jpg (500x569, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OGC.f6e62d0ff9fe30335da8b19995d5f892&pid=Api&rurl=https://media.giphy.com/media/Z0tFWbRWGwwTe/giphy.gif&ehk=DfmVrGBr1k4TTZXRb5xCvA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Walk in!

Door is locked.

Does it have one of those locks you can unlock with a penny or screwdriver? If not send pic of lock.

Find a way to open it user

Call her name, if she doesn't come then you can at least use the excuse she's missing to go into his room

These cuck stories need to stop

Look for a small hole on/next to the knob. It usually will have a small slot for a screwdriver or push button inside of it.

Don’t worry about it, just go back to sleeping

Go back to bed and get up bright and early.

I honestly don't know if these stories/threads are bait or actually genuine. It's somehow more gay than trap threads.

Ok, I knocked. Then I heard what sounded like people talking and then a loud thud. I tried to doorknob but it's locked. I knocked again, but he didn't say anything. I know he's in there.

It's the same one that gets posted almost daily.

I really want them to be fucking. it'd be so hot

Still any update with the keyhole?
Because you knocked they know you are there. Should have waited longer.

user seriously, just get in his room because if your gf isn't there she could be missing and in real danger

user how's the Cuckening?

bang on the door and say FIRE!

he's come out as with anyone else in the room, pretty quickly.

if its a false alarm, you had a bad dream about a fire

That's pretty scummy. They would see right through that.

Cheating on your boyfriend with his roommate is pretty scummy.

that's how I know this is fake

but that's not op you mongoloid

Fake and not gay enough

>that's how I know this is fake
The 5 year old pasta didn't give it away?

do this

Thinks girlfriend is cheating with roommate
Posts on Yea Forums instead of doing something

Either this is fake as fuck, or you deserve to be cheated on for being a dumb fuck

Well just pack her shit and when she walks out of his room, just give her a wave and ask for her key if she's got one. Oh and your roommate and yourself can have a chat too.

I'm leaving this open for a while, for the slim chance it is real, but OP hurry the hell up, number one way of showing your thread is fake is taking forever to do simple things.

>bang on the door and say FIRE!
That would be lying, and lying is wrong.
Set the house on fire, then bang on the door and say fire

Reverse image search: About 25,270,000,000 results.

Hello newfriends

He finally opened the door. But only about 2 feet wide and he stood in the doorway leaning his head out. He was obviously trying to prevent me from walking into his room, which is unusual. We go into each other's room all the time.

I asked him if he knew where my girlfriend is and he said he didn't and he doesn't know where she is. When I told him that she has disappeared, he expressed no sincere concern. He just said that she probably went to the store.

I know he was lying. He was acting real suspicious.

He told me not to worry and that my girlfriend will turn up eventually and then he shut the door and locked it. Then he turned up the volume of his music. I've been standing outside his door and I can hear people talking over the music even though he made it louder.

I'm about 90% certain that she's in there with him.
What should I do?

Burn the house down. Cleanse their sin with fire

Call the cops, tell he is beating his gf in his room. Or break the fucking door like a fucking man and kill both and yourslef.

Fucking gay fake thread

This level of LARPing is sad, user.

Kicked the door in... why would you even ask?

Is that T Swizzle? How did you capture that photo? She's mine though.

user why are you a cuck? Just fucking barge in there and kick their asses out like the alpha chad i know you are!

fake LARPing faggot

we get it man, you like cuck shit

I stood outside his door and listened. I heard her voice in between songs when it got quiet and I called her out. I yelled through the door that I could hear her and that i know that she's in there.

Eventually, she spoke up and admitted that she was in his room and said that she needs to talk to my roommate about something really important, something about her best friend, and she told me to just go back to bed.

I asked them why the door locked and my roommate asked me how I knew it was locked. He asked me if I tried to enter his room without knocking and then accused me of not respecting his privacy.

I told them to open the door. They refused. I told them to open the door again and they refused. I went back into my bedroom to get my head straight and then I saw my girlfriend's clothes laying on the floor. That's when I realized that she's isn't wearing any clothes and that's why they won't answer the door.

I tried to kick the door in while in a fit of rage, but I coudln't. I kicked it 10 times, but it's bolted shut or something. I'm just sitting here in the hallway listening to them.They aren't making any sounds and the music is off.

Really though. In what reality is this an actually thing deemed acceptable, even as a fucked up fetish like cucking, at least they are existing in the act... a deep LARP about the idea of cucking is just Intel af or someone posting with a hypno flag agenda to bait in the underage b& to be cucky sjw faggots

INCEL*

kill them dude

Copypasta

Burn them, user. Burn them all. Remind them to subscribe to pewdiepie before they become one with the embers

Jesus Christ post a pic of the door/gf clothes with time stamp or just fucking leave. OP you're a cut LARPing faggot just admit it.

man, thats so original. ive only read this pasta like 100 times.

Happens to the best of us

tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OGC.f6e62d0ff9fe30335da8b19995d5f892&pid=Api&rurl=https://media.giphy.com/media/Z0tFWbRWGwwTe/giphy.gif&ehk=DfmVrGBr1k4TTZXRb5xCvA

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Do everyone a favor and leave please.

>My girlfriend
Wrong place to ask about of that 3d girl nonsense, go to /adv/

9FAGs back that way sweetheart

Kill them and post pics, become a legend or die a faggot cuck.

Since this is bs, guess you're just going to die a faggot cuck.

On mobile

turn the power off, it'll actually get them to come out. or the fire alarm.

Yeah this sounds like the best option imo

Ancient fucking copypasta

Attached: 1548955314_delet.jpg (450x450, 8K)