Hey any other anons going bald it sucks

hey any other anons going bald it sucks

Attached: 2C64104D-3A5B-4C32-A063-838481E16751.jpg (602x452, 92K)

Checked. Get a buzzcut, grow a beard, and start a strength routine. Own that shit.

Yes and yes it does.

it kinda sucks because losing hair i know i am good

Combine your shampoo with soluble coffee and ginger powder. My hair is growing again.

get better genes faggot

I got something similar, but it's basically where the propeller would be if I wore a beanie. Thankfully, from the front I have Jack Nicholson's hairline (ie: still some on top center), but in the back it looks similar to what you have.

Attached: 8uu.jpg (316x402, 10K)

25, goin bald since 18. shit sucks, I keep It all buzzed low and grow out my beard.

>shave head
>own it
>???
>profit

seriously, don't let it wreck your confidence
literally millions, maybe billions of men are bald or balding

Attached: 5 Dollar Bill Murray.jpg (597x536, 75K)

Apparently 66% of men experience hairloss at some level. So yeah like 2.8 billion people are in your shoes. Try to understand after a certain age women only look for guys with suitable personalities and intelligence

I'm malding too. Just cut hair to 1cm and all is good

no it's not

Grow a beard and wear some sunglasses, maybe wear a black pork pie hat. Hell. Start cooking meth. Become the danger etc etc.

Underrated post.

just shave it and stfu

you have excellent taste, user

this tbh

Just don’t comb a flap of hair over, it’s fucking disgusting. Just shave it or buzz it short and own it.

shave your pubes and tape them to your head

There is no escape.

Attached: E2B42875-1540-45AB-843B-FBE034654590.jpg (1000x700, 79K)

I'm 31 with a full head of hair. U jelly?

No faggot!!!

Get money

Have hair

It's that simple. Only some spics and niggers can look decent bald. Like maybe 2-3% fo white guys can look okay. The rest of whites/asians/whatever look terrible.

Attached: musk_hair.jpg (3000x2000, 1.1M)

Lol. What a faggot.

This ain’t reddit faggot

You could try the trump.

Attached: bvn4n1.jpg (1000x790, 504K)

60. Thickest hair around. Suck it, loser!

it's not that simple. elon is probably taking finasteride too, which comes with more problems. i'd rather go bald.