As brown populations rise, the average American will look like this by 2045

As brown populations rise, the average American will look like this by 2045

Attached: BE8AA81B-C0BB-4740-A20E-A66E78E645E6.jpg (1242x1221, 361K)

no they wont you stupid fucking piece of trash

Just hide in middle america dumb nigger.

Ever heard of the Philippines?
Where equator-jungle-dwelling negros breed with white European Mexicans.
That's what's it like

nah pretty soon every single shitskin will be exterminated

Blyat

Murica is a lost cause, even your daddy trumpkin isn't fighting the brown wave. Might aswell focus on purging europe

REFUGEES WELCOME

dead ass shitskins

oh my god who fucking cares

bitch watch what the fuck happens

No like this. The majority of the caucasians don't interbreed.

Attached: 1563172497413.jpg (1672x2533, 340K)

True human beauty

I don't give a flyin' fuck

Seems like their be less hate in the world then.
>but but but if everyone’s the same color than I can’t be special

Also the more Caucasians that breed with people of darker pigment their children get lighter and lighter. The average child in 2045 in your scenario will be significantly lighter and look more "white" and significantly more passable at traffic stops.

no dont listen to this faggot cuck shill nigger gook spic

Why do you think so many people struggle with sexual identity? Because oddly enough, even if you're as straight as can be "biologically" your need for individualism can warp your mind and make you believe you're a girl inside. Not that all people are that way sure, but a significant portion of trans and gays and such are only that way to feed the psychological need for acceptance and individual identity. Dopamine is a hell of a drug.

Uh no.

"the total White population (including White Hispanics and Latinos) is currently 76.9%"
-United States Census Bureau. Retrieved August 8, 2017.

Evolutionary brainlet here. If white people were bred out in a short period, wouldn't the mutations that occurred originally just happen again in our native countries?

no.

the shitskin mutagen will have overpowered it by then

it will probably be like brazil, there will be one family with blacks and white in the same family.

I feel sad for white people

in brazil blacks are hated a lot cos they commite a lot of crime

nah all niggers will be killed stupid spic

Brazilian women are hot as fuck though, so minus the poverty and crime that exists there which isn't inherently a racial thing, I'm okay with it.

I don't think you understand how genetics work...

but not if theyre niggers

This.
I've never found a person with any more than a tan attractive.
They just have this...off...look to them.

Lol
Only way niggers will be able to get out of a speeding ticket

filipinos are hella racis — look at my round eyes. you dont see my round eyes? for real.

newsflash canada is usa

>As brown populations rise
Except they aren't. Unless Blacks think Mexicans are Black now.

all panics mark they are white you nitwit

all the quote unquote white people who colonised that shithole should wake up take over kill every gook & nigger they see.

i mean kill em dead by any means neccassary

thanks to white washing the nig out of her, she's beautiful now.
if we continue with this plan there will be no more criminal niggers out there by 2050

No. Canada is part of North America. It's not part of the United States of America. That's just us.
Not them. Not Mexico. Just the 50 states.

it could go the other way if the blacks gene might get bread out

this guys dad was black

Attached: 1109907.jpg (766x1024, 57K)

Yes fag we all saw the picto fact, turns out it was complete bullshit though. The minority population is nowhere near big enough to result in such a dramatic change. Also people tend to be more attracted to others that look like themselves, so even if it was 50/50 minorities it would still be bullshit. Dumb fag boi.

I know a dude that was the same. His dad was black but he just looks like a retarded white person. He was in special ed with me so I’m not wrong.

>He was in special ed with me so I’m not wrong.
Kek