New thread Boxxy/Catie

New thread Boxxy/Catie

Forever Queen

Attached: always.jpg (322x301, 65K)

Attached: 023.png (640x360, 251K)

Attached: 1.jpg (1024x768, 173K)

Attached: 129059983632.jpg (480x360, 33K)

>from her facebook last week

Attached: 7C974DA4-6DDF-42B0-85E0-AABBE1450DDA.jpg (752x756, 90K)

Attached: 1310835116965.jpg (1044x900, 50K)

Jesus fuck, lay off the food you fat cow.

Bloody hell. Why do 95% of all girls get fat?

Attached: 136117868914.png (1280x720, 864K)

what does she do today? I know she was on a kids show for a bit.

Same for guys as well tbh, but typically it's more noticable in a girl because guys are very visual beings and focus on physical beauty more.

I think it comes down to our modern lifestyle, we are nothing like what a normal homosapian would be in their natural habitat. To me, we have become greedy, expecting to live forever and healthy until we bleed the planet dry of it's natural resources. There will he no room for newer generations, and it's possible for bad genetics to get passed down the gene pool because of how we as a society have developed ourselves. We have actually destroyed the natural balance which keeps all lifeforms in check, which humans are managing to keep in check unnaturally like the breeding of animals etc.

We live that long, we actually become so tired (maybe its just me) but life doesn't hold any meaning, we get bored and have no enjoyment anymore. Sex, food, games, tv, running all one day may become a chore and looking after yourself adequately will soon feel the same. You take comfort in eating, you get fat. That's why we have so many diseases, bad genes, bad lifestyles and a serious mental imbalance which needs to be addressed.

You can't tell somebody to lose weight for example when they are physically dead inside. You need to fix them mentally to why they got fat in the first place.

not Boxxy though. She kept her figure.

jfc, user, forget I asked.

ugly cuntfaced jew whore

Attached: DR3s-t2UIAEF13a.jpg (1538x2048, 491K)

HOW?? GODDAMN SHE IS A DISGUSTING FUCKING FREAK

Attached: puking.jpg (350x280, 44K)

oh mah god geez so bretty, whos dis? :3

I agree, Here's my take

Women are not actually attracted to men. There is a vague idea of what a man is physically,
and some are better than others aesthetically speaking, but the purely physical appearance of a man is
almost inconsequential unless he is horribly ugly or outrageously attractive.

Women are attracted to status, money, how much a man smiles and laughs,
how many friends and resources a man has, how full a man's life is--how many "cool,"
"exciting" and prestigious things he is doing or connected to.

They are interested in how other people view him--how many people want to be around him,
how other people interact with him and whether their interactions convey that he is special and amazing.
They want him to be extremely outgoing and aggressive, they want him to demonstrate his status over other people
by dominating them in various non-violent ways.

A woman's attraction to a man is a function of her jealousy at the thought of another woman having that man.
She doesn't care who he actually is or EXACTLY what he looks like physically, she only cares about the VALUE of
the life he has constructed around himself.

A woman basically is a greedy materialistic prostitute. Although that sounds vulgar, it's true.
She trades her physical self to buy into the success a man has created for himself.

fake.. shes still quite fuckable just seems more annoying and try hardy..

Attached: CzXMxnxUAAAMqK4.jpg (1538x2048, 310K)

wrong. you havent been around horny 16 yr olds. the chemicals in the water are producing gays also. normal women are cock sluts

Attached: 1536490816388.jpg (1024x768, 468K)