What really matters in life ?

what really matters in life ?

Attached: tumblr_ogg6thnr6U1vgg2xgo1_500.gif (500x281, 1.94M)

Nothing. Just commit to something already faggot.

Whether or not a person has achieved the ability to enjoy the passage of time.

Attached: 3A332B27-DD5D-48E4-B514-5F5C3D99379A.jpg (400x225, 18K)

black cocks

just love.

Finding one person you actually like to spend time with even though you hate being around people and then doing stuff with them. If you're alone then drinking and watching movies is what matters

Really that is almost a senseless question to ask. Perhaps not senseless, but rather pointless. I'll tell you what I think matters, and someone in here will call me a retard and a faggot because their opinion is vastly different than mine. And often that feeling will be mutual. He'll look at me as if I'm mad for believing what I believe: And likewise I will look at him and think he is the one who is mad. One man's light is another man's darkness. One man's sight is another man's blindness. One man's hope is another man's fruitlessness. One man's God is another man's Devil. One man will say "This is beautiful and clean." Whereas the other will say "This is abhorrent and filthy." So I might offer you my perspective all day. But to most, they will not understand or receive it.

finding a wife that likes movies, drinking and video games. shes my closest friend and the only person i really like spending time with. life is good.

Fuck you faggot, you aren’t as intelligent as you think you are

top kekkle

Look how offended you are. Just because someone puts effort into their English does not mean that they are trying too hard. I prefer to speak properly and with some kind of effort "bruh". Get over it. You'll know when someone is trying too hard. I had a friend before he passed that used to do that from time to time. He'd use words that didn't belong in the sentence or, rather, didn't exactly fit. Just get over it and stop feeling insecure.

Getting andrew yang to oval office
#YANGGANG

Attached: fkycapmi_400x400.png (400x400, 241K)

well said user

Don't talk about Daddy's pants.

Nutritional diet, Proper physical exercise and all around activity. Proper dental health. Continuous learning; Reading and writing.

All else is secondary, hobbies and such.

Meth

Attached: 20190721_193645.png (750x473, 414K)

To crush your enemies -- See them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!

i found that girl and i never thought she'd break my heart my man. make sure you give her space even though you love spending so much time together =x

Attached: conan.jpg (350x400, 33K)

>being attractive
>having money
>having people actually like and respect you
>having a healthy sex life

yes, you can cure depression