What's something that'll scare me...

What's something that'll scare me? I don't mean factoid stuff like the heat death or you could get killed by the space explosion thing at any moment.

I mean what's something you can say to me right now, that I as a human will actually feel some type of mild dread at the very least?

Attached: IMG_20190327_160914.jpg (720x540, 28K)

it's been scientifically proven that atoms can not deviate from a predetermined course so if you're going to kill yourself, you're going to do it and nothing will change it

>it's been scientifically proven that atoms can not deviate from a predetermined course
>scientifically proven
>predetermined
>pre
Nice try.

Nothing or nobody has free will. Every single conscious thought or decision you have had arises from prior events. Everything you do in life is just predicted by past moments.

I am a snowflake. You are too.

huge crowds of turkish people

Attached: ayayay.jpg (125x125, 2K)

I'm watching you. You need to take a shower, go outside more often

Your mom isn't gay. You're just so pathetic your girlfriend would rather fuck her.

>predicted by past moments
>not determined by past moments
Nevermind that having thoughts or making decisions after an event does little to prove a lack of free will.

Jews manning the Chamber

t. didn't bother to research before posting

See this is the kind of factoid stuff I mean. It's kinda obvious and there's really nothing unsettling about it. Not to be an edgelord but maybe something a little harder to understand would do it for me

This is not true. True non-deterministic chaos is integral to quantum mechanics, which is easily observed in many things. For example, radioactive decay on an atomic level is completely random and does not respect state or initial conditions.

>t.
Go back.
>didn't bother to research
There's an irony here, as if by fate.

Jesus is coming for you.

That we might be alone in the universe.

You don't know if we are born with true blood memories and lose access as we grow up. Instincts are a type of blood memory. The most basic of survival instincts remain. Just think of what we could have accomplished if we were raised correctly. It's too late to fix it.

Poorly written but you better be able to get the idea of it, you /b tard

t. newfag

No one will ever really love you and you will die alone. These are facts.

There are people who will cut you to pieces for fun. Some of these people you may even know personally.

still not as bad as turks

If you think about it...we are all alone. At the end of the day we are the only ones inside our mind. We participate amongst others and live with others but we are still alone. You'll never truly be not alone

I am one of those persons, what should I be afraid of?

We have no fucking idea what happens after you die
There could be an afterlife, good or bad
Maybe nothing at all
Maybe your corpse will stay conscious and you have to experience your own decay for all eternity
We just have no fucking clue

Your TV-Dinner is finished, points for following the directions and giving it ample time to cool.

Attached: 1556411160497.jpg (654x1024, 77K)

Everyone who is alive today will someday die. No one can escape certain death.

Of somebody doing the same to you. You think you're the only person who has the capacity for extreme violence?

Pretending to be one of those people.

Your current life could be an afterlife already. Perhaps the cycle never ends reincarnation is a beautifully scary thing

Most of the people you think you know, you really don't know so deeply to be sure that they don't want to kill you, harm your pets or rape your kids. Everyone has dark secrets and urges.

Not everyone has dark secrets and urges.

omg what are you for examples of whiny faggots?
get this studip normie shit of my board, fuck the average user here used to look forward to death, do you thinks this shit scares anyone here?
YOU got back to red and
I got to 8ch now, fuck of normal scum

Fuck off, faggot.

kek I hope the predator cuts my penis off first

SCP-193 is real and it will [redacted]

Hiprocrite that you are, you have exposed your deepest fear. Which is trivial to most

Yeah I don't see how any of this stuff is supposed to even remotely unsettle anyone. "deep" stuff like "one day everybody ded" just isn't gonna make anyone feel shit.

Maybe something more abstract and uncanny in a way I wouldn't be able to pinpoint would work more, but stuff like that is a novelty that's hard to come by even on the internet it seems

Kys you retarded faggot. I've been wanting to say that since I first saw this thread. Your life is pathetic and meaningless, and if you want to do the world a favor, burn yourself alive livestream you stupid fucking pussy.

thats simply not true.
you have exposed that you know this place for less then 1 year

You're going to feel it as you're dying, the fear the realization of all the wasted time. Even the lies you have told yourself your entire life will turn away and leave you longing for a second chance.

Fear is the mind killer.

I don't understand how a reply telling someone to go back is supposed be deep, or instill fear.

>Your life is pathetic and meaningless

you shouldn't project your character on others

That's more of a sad bummer thing than a scary thing tbh

Santa isn't real.

Most do. And they are all around you all of the time.

Ok let's settle down there. The goal isn't to give me a heart attack. Jesus Christ dude.

Thus not everyone has dark secrets and urges.

Aliens are feeding off your dysfunctional, unfulfilled energy.

The scary thing is knowing that your chance was up. Scary doesnt have to be oh I'm shaking in my boots or oh the music scared me in a scene in a movie. Scared of burning to death scared of being trapped in a disaster to only starve to death slowly while fully aware of it. What is scary, question most unanswerable and most varying indeed.

4 more years

This is a truth. Have you drank from the Water of Life?

it can't be proven either way so it's stupid to even say that

What if the brain is the most successful parasite ever? One that science truly believes belongs there. And "your" consciousness is just a symbiote inhabiting it. Convinving you that it is the most important organ, to protect it at all costs, reminding you to keep your host body alive. To not commit suicide, to drink alcohol and take drugs to make it feel good. To seek love and emotions that it cannot experience otherwise. A perfect symbiote adapted to the human brain, which assumes "your" consciousness, allowing you believe that it is yours and controlling all that you do while always allowing you to think that you are in control.

I guess the idea of only getting one shot and that one shot being over does get more surreal the more you think about it

One person who does not, does not make you safe from the billions that do.

Everyone on the planet is telepathic, except you and we can all hear your thoughts

Would it kill you to be less hyperbolic?

Truman show lookin ass

NPCs are real, and I am one.

you keep thinking that because you act so dumb, that everyone can easily figure out your intentions

I would post the badass meme with the science nigga but you're too edgy to waste time on you. Just pretend I did it, will you?

Scary is having someone whisper in your ear as you die, someone whom you trust(use this in the widest meaningful way) and they tell you a secret that they have hated you you're entire existance. And you think, in an instant, of all the times you thought were precious memories were all a sham, yanked away from you with no time to enact revenge. That person remains and you are over

I would be terrified of that.

Eternal progress open to every Human Soul.

>science nigga
lmao

Have we already bought the clothes that we are going to die in?

I knew you would say that. your mind is so transparent everyone can hear you even through this

Some things that keep me up at night:

- Your consciousness, i.e. your thoughts and the experience of the world around you, will one day unavoidably and permanently end.

- Your body renews its cells constantly. What if you literally experience death every time it happens, but your new cells/body continues where it left off with all your old memories without realizing it happened. You may experience death at any moment now.

I may have an anxiety problem. (Feel free to tell me why these things are dumb, I might sleep better.)

>you're too edgy to waste time on you
why did you wrote that text to tell me that I am to edgy to waste time on?

dumb bitch

What goes through someone's mind as they scream in complete fear of death? Are they afraid because they have regrets? Are they afraid because of some subconscious knowledge that this life was truly the end of the cycle comes to surface?

Alzheimer's and dementia are scary. Not being there, that's easy because you don't really understand or care anymore. But the slow process of getting there, slowly losing it ever the course of years... that scares me.

I don't really think that's possible as most of us on this website are too jaded

first thing posted here that is actually scary

You could live +100 years.

Attached: 0bef9739cf93b140d35413e1bef04adf.jpg (470x623, 59K)

A black guy with a durag and gun.

that is not true.
Insurances keep telling that to sell more pension insurances

I guess not. Give it your best shot though

naw we probably just respawn/reincarnate lmao. if there’s nothing after death that’s fine too. you won’t be there to think about it if there’s nothing left of you at all, so we still just move on to the next organism’s experience. Effectively reincarnation either way. Heaven/hell/any permanent afterlife doesn’t make sense because what happens when someone dies as a baby? Either they assume a soul with experience that’s not theirs or they are stuck in the afterlife as a baby for all eternity. Neither one makes any sense or would be a good thing in a theological context.

Death doesn't necessarily scare me, it's inevitable and there isn't shit we can do about it, so there's nothing to worry about. However dying unloved or having done nothing with my life. Regret would be unbearably disappointing.

1. You don't know the actual nature of your consciousness, you just know the phenomenon of its experience. No one can lay your consciousness out for you to examine. There is no real telling as to what will happen to your consciousness.

2. Cell death isn't simultaneous. Pieces of you die all the time, and your brain cells rarely do that anyways. Your skin cells die faster than anything else, so you're worrying over dead flakes. If you brain cells died like that, you wouldn't remember to know to feel sad about not remembering who you were before you forgot.

And you can't regret when you no longer exist.

At any moment a single person can leave you in a state in which you are completely reliant on others for even the most mundane tasks. With that being said your caretaker could be someone who only wants to abuse you and there is nothing you can do. You cannot tell anyone and you cannot stop them. The other side of that is a doctor will tell your family you are brain dead while you are fully conscious and aware so they pull the plug and you slowly starve to death or suffocate with no voice to speak up.
>Always get a second opinion kids.

i am going to drown you, frendo

What is scary is that authors and script writers steal the best responses from questions like this and make money off of it. Loser

Life has no meaning, and yet we insist on living. Eventually you will die, nobody will remember you and only thing happy for your existence is the worms devouring your body.

Most of my family lived past 100yr.
..but I don't live in burgerland

Attached: 48.jpg (502x334, 36K)

U mom gay lol

Or worse...the software is profiling us all slowly based on our responses

so it is nothing new or special to grow that old?
are you trying to prove me right?

and when the AI finally takes over humanity it parses over this thread, finds our consciousness and our corresponding posts and creates our own personal hells from it and sends us there to experience it as an experiment

You think too far to the future. It is experimenting on people right now... kidnapped children, runaways, subjects in mental hospitals etc.

Suddenly and way before you ever thought it was going to happen, you feel the shortness of breath and the tightness in your chest as you start sweating. You were doing something mundane, trivial, routine. This feeling of discomfort is swelling into an ugly realm, a twinge of fear that is now surging. Every time you've felt pangs like this, you just breathed deeply until it went away. Is this the time that you call 911? Has it been too long? Should you text someone and say "Hey, I'm feeling weird and scared and I'm not sure what to do"? The pain is growing and everything is going hazy. You're thinking about what you had for breakfast and the broken handle on the sink cabinet that you told yourself you'd fix eventually and then you realize that this unimaginable pain won't pass and this isn't a bad dream that you'll wake up from and the nightmare becomes real. Suddenly you see your parents who gave you so much love and support, and they tell you that you've disappointed them. They frown and say, "He still didn't realize it."

Attached: hallway-95771__340.jpg (255x340, 11K)

Not a huge or life-changing thing like lots of people here are trying to post. But I have an insider’s perspective on the situation and can confirm that a sizable minority of fashion executives do have an anorexia fetish and are constantly trying to push weight standards for models even lower just to get themselves off. They do business with wealthy politicians and artists (it tends to be liberal arts fags) who have the same fetish. Would you believe me if I said that one of the most well-known members of the anorexic fetish community is a personal friend of Obama’s? Also, if this is only one facet of the secret machinations and games going on behind our world, what else might be out there?

The world is just a joke to those in power. Getting off on control is one of the oldest orgasms in the world fool. Surprise no one you have.

Is this supposed to be a heart attack?

she ate the fortnite burger

Someone, somewhere, breaks the machine.

Humans are using rudimentary ai to do those things now, yes. I said WHEN AI TAKES OVER, and it hasn't yet.

Attached: 1LOeTEA_d.jpg (640x640, 19K)

when ai takes over it’ll be like Zelda breath of the wild irl

Haha, are you sure it hasn't yet? How would you know ? Do you think a truly sentient program would allow itself to be truly recognizable? Deception within deception

sheeeit I was gonna post that

oh geez, I woke up the resident simulation theory 101 conspiracy theorist. sorry thread

It definitely hasn't yet. It doesn't exist yet. AI isn't magic.

Are you sure you don't exist yet?

eh, life’s a pretty fun game, y’all get to choose your characters at least unless you’re an npc. i like the open world a lot, whenever you get enough money you should travel more. beautiful world we’ve got here

Your brain is fried.

I like to use the term frazzled, not fried

I'm going to Alaska next month, I'm hoping there's not a glitch in the matrix.

Attached: 13zr6hqse6h11.jpg (435x260, 25K)

This guy is good indeed

man why do you care if it’s a simulation? it’s chill and detailed af here and the science all makes sense. just treat it like a really good open world game

>same poster here
smart niggas who skip grades are just veteran players trying to speedrun. pretty sure im an NPC but im still trying to explore a lot and do as much of a completionist run as I can

Well I'm too lazy to Google it and I'm on like 3 tabs on b so what is it

[data expunged]

Bigfoot is real