Any brits here? What are your plans for brexit?

Any brits here? What are your plans for brexit?

Attached: 000dea12-500.jpg (500x281, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ifs.org.uk/publications/13287
youtube.com/watch?v=0jBcLIkeZ-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Attached: 3066.jpg (640x385, 32K)

gonna finish up work n go travelling. Was always a plan, nuthin to do with brexit.

this
& this pic

get a nice apartment, do drugs and anhero before i run out of cash. sounds like the fucking life

max out credit cards as well.

and take out a loan.

i'll max out the credit cards on hookers for a laugh

Got both a Swedish and British passport.
I'll just move to whichever place is less shit.
Worst case, I'll jump across the pond to the US.

Laugh when all the European children get draughted to war for the European army. My monies on Russia win.

Just enjoy the bwtter world. Contrary to world media, we are not rioting among ourselves, there is no real issue here

I got dual citizenship. I'm fucking off to Australia as soon as we lose EU benefits.

The benefits of taking it up the ass while Australia is reaping the benefits of not doing so?

seems legit you fuck face

Get BREXIT done then get rid of Boris

Keeping my fingers crossed that the NHS doesn't get privitised.

I wouldn't mind.
Queues would get drastically shorter.
Doctors could actually spend a couple of minutes on your problem.

So you just repeat whatever shit Corbyn says then?

What magical benifits are you talking about?

Won't affect me, haven't been in a hospital for over 25 years. Think of all that tax money I would have. I'd been better off for sure. Instead I pay for mohammad and his 15 wives to live in a nice big house in the middle of Londonstan

*so long as you had enough money and no pre-existing conditions

>*so long as you had enough money
Which I do
>and no pre-existing conditions
I have some (nothing serious), but that's fine, I'd rather pay having that taken care of.

I already do have free private healthcare through work, but I'm not planning on staying there forever, lol.

It would be the exact same staff members, and you'd need to pay loads in insurance money.

Fucking boring mate. Just because I belive in free Healthcare doesn't automatically make me a Corbyn supporter. I suppose your brain isn't big enough to comprehend the fact that there are more that 2 categories of voters.

As long as its all about you then eh, fuck everyone else who work hard but were born with health conditions. Healthcare bills are also the biggest cause of homelessness in the USA, a comparitivly wealthy country. Healthcare insurance is far more on average than what the average national insurance is.

And your comment about mohammed living in London has exactly fuck all to do with keeping the NHS out of the private sector. Not discussing welfare and housing benifits here, we're talking about Healthcare being provided to a population.

>It would be the exact same staff members, and you'd need to pay loads in insurance money.
Yea so? It wouldn't be the same customers.
It's supply and demand, and the demand is currently ..probably 3 times as great as they can comfortably handle.

stay we dont want brit faggs

Absolutely correct. But that's not the NHS failing the people. That's the current government failing the NHS.

based

keker dump fucks wanting more government even after saying the government is the problem

Nä klart, ni föredrar ju mellanöstisk kuk.

Exactly, why the fuck should I pay for the sick and fat fucks to be treated for free?

Found the secret Ameritard.

tea & crumpets nigga

I'm only an ameritard in spirit.
4 more years nigga!

Trained to be a Barrister, became one, legal cuts have forced me into the private sector.

The UK apocalypse has been discussed in the legal world since around 2011

Hopefully house prices will even out, Ill invest, and hope we avoid a nasty recession

Society that looks after each other perhaps. The thing with private Healthcare is; there is no money to be made in ill health prevention. Only money to be made keeping society nieve, look at the USA and prescription pills for example.

Too add. We now have a population so ripe with obesity and cripples/mental retarded whose have no fucking clue what day it ever is. Let natural selection rule. The world would be a beer place for it

Head to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint, and wait for this all to blow over

Attached: giphy.gif (348x323, 987K)

Crazy al says dogs can't look up

How about they reintroduce a Conscription

Would probably stop all these fags changing gender and dressing as traps.

If the UK reintroduced compulsary military service with a focus on education (up to degree level), it could/would give the youth a bit of discipline and knowledge.

NHS subscription cost about £9 per item. Headache tablets from a supermarket. The sick are bankrupting the nhs.

Chill the fuck out guys, the NHS won't get privatized, I work in healthcare and fuck that actually might be a good thing. Boris might actually get something done, without the threat of a no deal brexit the EU and can use the fact that the DUP dont want a hard boarder and keep the boarder as an issue. If we have a no deal brexit the world will keep turning and we would have the possibility to have deals with other countries like the commonwealth countries. In the short term for my job a no deal brexit will be hard but in the long term it will make life much easier. Anyway no American would would aggree with some one like the EU having a say over how their country is governed

Cost 39p

Return Northern Ireland in exchange for them rejoining the kingdom.
Then have them leave with you.

lol

even if it did get privatised it'd take years upon years for the full transformation. Community Care, and some ambulance services are not private but that's not core hospital staff

start preparing for the Scottish independence movement to ramp up for another referendum.

I voted "no" last time. not going to make that mistake again.

LOL at Scotland being independent

If Scotland did actually vote for independence, how long do you think they would last? They have nothing of value to offer the world apart for haggis and whisky..

Ship building, natural gas.....

Tourism

No one wants you porridge wogs to stay anyway you smelly scrounging little wankers

Attached: wpid-drunk.jpg (294x320, 9K)

lol lol lol

No way the English let Scotland leave, they'll pay off the few Scots not cucked enough to vote better together on their own.

Hopefully mate. Westminster is a shambles, but I feel sorry for the English being stuck with their system for the foreseeable future.

You forgot oil and redheads

I forgot about the devil's children lol

Fresh water and renewable energy. England would be utterly fucked. If Scotland didn't contribute then the Torry government at the time of indyref would've done anything to get rid of Scotland. Think about it that way.

Do you think the Welsh would ever leave the union?

Attached: 1560983574338.png (866x553, 120K)

England land mass is bigger the Scotland, what makes you think I'm going to get my renewal energy from there, how many people live in scotland. You probably contribute 10% of the total tax of the Welsh do.

Poor lonely England.

scotand has the land, england has the people, both are fucked without the other

I left and managed to aquire landed immigrant status in canada. Im not going back to the UK

Its not like they are going to stop trading with the UK

the UK is england plus scotland, there's no UK without scotland, wales and n ireland are basicallty part of england

ifs.org.uk/publications/13287 intersting Read of how shit Scotland actually is.

fuck this sounds like me in 5 years
starting pupillage this year in legal aid area fml

If Wales is still in then calling it UK still makes sense.

i guess they would keep the UK brand cause it's too important even with the denial that the UK identity stems from the union of the crowns, Wales was basically a colony and now is basically a province with their cool flag and all

Technically the kingdoms of England would still be united without Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. So would still be United Kingdom

funny how the only scottish thing would be the scottish blood and titles the Queen has, so yeah i guess there's still a union of the crows, also the flag of england is lame

The idea of royal blood is lame. Royalty just means so won the battle of game of thrones. Nothing royal about killing your enemy to rule over people.

youtube.com/watch?v=0jBcLIkeZ-8

Scottish blood isnt even from Noth Britan, the Scotia were Irish

Anyways its a work night I have to pay my tax so you fucks can stay up all night and wank off to traps. Goodnight

yeah i totally agree, I am a monarchist but i feel the crown should be earned

Kingdoms of Mercia, Wessex, East Anglia and Northumberland, Fuck even through in Cornwall, Bernicia, Deria and all the fucking rest, not to mention all the petty Kingdoms in the North. Hell Robert the Bruce wasn't even King of Scotland, no such fucking place, he was King of SCOTS, So I wouldn't worry about the name

yeah the scoti were gaels, but like 90% of scots are from the lowlands with are basically anglosaxon, scotland is a silly name for all the area

Yeah William Wallace (Wallace being Gaelic for welsh speaker) and Rober de bris, really fucking Scots

Believe in yourselves as your children (USA, Canada, Aus, NZ) do. Surely the land of Richard the Lionheart can renegotiate a trade deal with a bunch of nervous Belgians.

Attached: 1546382145625.jpg (220x167, 13K)

There's no more negotiating to be done

I hope you're right. May got bogged down in the details.

Britain will never be a vassal state

Attached: AJ.jpg (1920x1080, 65K)

hahaha fuck you brits. Go to where ever the fuck you like just please do NOT come to America, we hate your jagged teeth and fucked up accents.

Get on with my life - fuck europe

What will happen to NATO?

It's the not being morbidely obese that sets me apart every time I have to enter the shithole that is Murica

Attached: justmurican.jpg (320x243, 12K)

Oh you miserable retard prick, you don’t pay for Abdul al Pensionist. You pay for your fellow scumbag football casuals, who are ticks on the body of uk for fucking generations. For your fellow niggaz, for your fellow Jews who are walking on every Saturday on the pavements like overlooks of the human race.

You pay for all your idiotic problems, and those camelniggaz are the least of them.

If USA is the biggest Circus of the world
then UK have the best clowns
srsly UK politicians will complain about any thing .even things that will benefit them and UK, just so they can get few more % support. srsly fuck this clowns
Most of the European nations leaders want UK out because of that
and i support them 100%
GET THE CHAVS OUT

Attached: 1402268651993.gif (450x252, 988K)

Everyone can fart.

You cannot even speak English, you mutant.

Realistically it won't actually affect about 90% of the population just like any change at the top. I support the move because I don't agree with how the EU is run but I'm under no illusion that in November we'll all magically either become impoverished peasants or dance in the streets with joy forevermore.

Economic success.

It's funny how people expect to actually get a good deal
>Realistically it won't actually affect about 90% of the population
Except you're retarded and it's actually a huge deal. Do you know how much trading is done between the UK and the union? Not to mention people still don't know what the fuck to do about Ireland

>Do you know how much trading is done between the UK and the union?
Cool how much of that do you do

Ireland isn't our problem. If we're happy to leave the border as it is (which we are) then it's up to EU leaders to fix something up if they aren't happy. The UK has no issue with an open border in Ireland and has no responsibility for making it otherwise

the military always was the worst educational institution
or what kind of democracy do you have in mind, to give such a stupid advice?

Me? Personally none. All of the business in the UK who rely on European trade? You bet your ass you'll feel it.

>We must leave the EU because free movement isn’t sustainable.

>I’m ok with an open border between the UK and the EU via Ireland

Attached: sheeeiiit.gif (520x532, 1.97M)

Ship building.. Majority of large contracta being UK Navy, so that would be pulled

Gas.. Loads being uncovered throughout UK, not that we like taking it out but hey-ho

Oil.. You mean UK Oil? Doubt they'd give them up and if they do it's a dying trade anyway

Renewables.. Subsidised by the UK who funnily enough have begun pumping more in to renewables outside scotland so that, you know, they can ditch it if needed. Good job keeping them running or growing without the subs.

All in all if it wasn't for UK investment propping them up, Scotland would be fucked. Don't get me wrong if you want independance go for it! Your decision imho. But don't kid yourselves you won't be fucking yourselves in the ass as a result. Gotta face the truth to deal with it.