Why are a majority of hapas mentally ill?

why are a majority of hapas mentally ill?

Attached: elliot rodger 2.jpg (992x558, 41K)

Asian suicide rates + a bit more testosterone drives them into murderous rage.

combined with massive inferiority complex

:(

Because their white fathers hate that they look asian

are you a hapa?

this makes sense. i'd feel suicidal too if my father hates me

You should go to the hapa subreddit. It's one of the most self loathing places you will ever see. It's full of crybabies

It's more or less the same with all mixed-race people. Which is a kind of ridiculous concept for the most part, as in there are blatant differences in neurology and general physiology between races and some are just not meant to mix as much as others. Look at it this way, East Asia is as far from Europe as you can get, in terms of pre-Americas human contact. You're asking why a majority Cro Magnon race mixing with a majority Devisonian race is leading to mental issues? They could only get farther from each other if they went to fuck Abos in Aus. I'm not entirely against it morally, my girlfriend is like 3/4 black, but the respectable Ethiopian kind, like the motherfuckers that actually had civilizations and kingdoms up until the last hundred years. I wouldn't even consider having a kid with a sub-Saharan girl. That being, I'm half Native and half Celtic, so I have mental problems out the fucking ass.

wrong

they're not, autism just makes people do repetitive annoying things as they fall into behavior patterns with much more conviction on impulse

they simply think different which makes them stand out more, which makes them the bottom of the social barrel, which frustrates them and then compounds the problem because they can't problem solve or rationalize like a normal person due to the autism which created the social problem in the first place

this thread is more or less why can I point to some cherry picked examples of weaponized autism?

the majority of ''incel'' community suffers from a form of autism, aspergers being the most popular, some are just ugly and severely depressed or mentally ill/unbalanced, but it isn't even an exaggeration that autism is the biggest most prevalent one, and let me tell you, autistic people are fucking annoying to deal with and do random ass shit and they commit to it and they do it non stop with repetition without realizing how fucking weird it is because they are fucking autistic

Attached: cool story bro.jpg (571x570, 52K)

It's because they have an identity crisis growing up. I'm asian and have a few hapa friends.

The asian people they encounter know they are not full blooded asians and may treat them differently depending on where they live. White's on the other hand treat them just as another asian.

This leads them to frustration, anger, and self harm. Most of them do not even know they are a superior breed of both ethnics until later on in life. Pic related of a hapa girl.

Attached: D6-Z9XxXsAEWMxS.jpg (1110x1200, 190K)

>Born asian
>Not mongolian

It's understandable, mongols seem to be the only asians who have respectable stature

Prove it, you ain't got shit on my genetic reasoning.
Before I die I want to father a Mongol child and raise him on the Steppes. Their women are fucking gorgeous.

U wan coc suk, Viceroy?

Attached: mongolia steve zarate.jpg.cf.jpg (559x400, 36K)

how often do you think about your heritage as an asian?

>superior
You mean by having obstructed nasal passages, epicanthal folds outside of a suitable environment, and generally smaller bone structures? Yeah, superior. Look at that girl, look at Elliot, shit, look at the majority of Hapas. They can barely breath through their nose, they typically wear glasses, and they barely ever exceed 6'. Fuck outta here.

the fuck is a hapa

I was born full blood mongolian and I luckily inherited all my grandpas genetic traits (height, broad shoulders, facial hair growth).

I revisited mongolia on my 20th birthday and I got to fully understand the culture I was born into. If you ever travel to mongolia get out of the city. The mountains and wildlife on the countryside is absolutely beautiful.

Half chink half mutt breed of tiny dick manlet beta males.

thank you

Nice, become the next Khan dude, rally your people to reclaim Northern China, fuck those imperialist fags. The mountains and river valleys have always been a major sight-seeing goal but at this point I really want to spend my retirement out there, just moving a herd of horses and setting up tents. A sky burial on the side of a sacred mountain sounds like a good way to go, too.

I'm actually proud to be asian. Although sometimes I do wonder what it feels like to be white...but I wouldn't trade my culture for anything else.

I think asians have a far superior culture when compared to niggers, spics, and whites. We have better cars, food, entertainment, history, etc. I mean we've even inspired websites like this!

Asians are pretty cool and if I was a whye boi, I'd probably be a weaboo as well.

Attached: tumblr_pcre32eAo81wyqsbio4_640.jpg (640x481, 83K)

>I think asians have a far superior culture when compared to niggers, spics, and whites.
And yet you're speaking the white man's language, using the white man's technology, and probably living in a white country.

Because unlike most mixed race mongrels, they have enough remaining IQ to grasp what a mongrels they are. An abomination that has no place in earth.
So they do what they know is right.

i mean im white and like, its kinda cool to know that if it wasn't for us there wouldn't be much technology, electricity, cars, or oh websites like this

true whites > Asians

Lol shut up rice boy. China and their identical Asian brethren are inferior commie robots.

You have no soul. You are a worker ant.

Go back to the rice fields gook

let more niggers fuck your wife, white cuck
nigger cock lusting white faggot

Satanic trips confirms the souless nature of Chinks

I think it's good you are proud to be white. Most of the white people where I live have been so brainwashed by the media that it makes them act like a nigger or weaboo. I do sometimes feel bad for them because most of them don't even know where their original roots are... except for Irish people; those mofos are the only whites proud to be Irish and actually know their heritage.

As for other white people, they will eventually be erased. Their white females crave tyrone cock and the white men have lost their masculinity that they are now settling for asian females; thus creating the hapa epidemic.

Attached: D6E64izXkAAi0aO.jpg (838x1200, 153K)

i fuck black women, bitch

Attached: 1551271070755.jpg (1920x1920, 1.54M)

I disagree with you on the food. Mexican food is pretty lit.

>wrong
Strongly evidenced retort, I like it. Sperglord as fuck.

Goldstein bring'n the memes. The meme with the gorilla next to the black is less cherry picked.

Complete truth, I'd still fuck that girl, if she was a girl.

>We have better cars, food, entertainment, history, etc. I mean we've even inspired websites like this!

What is BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Ferrari and a shit tone more?
What is THE EUROPEAN CUISINE AND CULTURE?

What is decent size dick?

You probably couldn't afford any of those cars and most likely don't even know which part of europe you originated from since your entire generation has been cucked, whye boi.

Attached: zou23hwjyfecmuc400cadiw17zmx1ilzm0c3m7ltz5qzs6bxyz.jpg (620x799, 92K)

You were right on saying probably and not certainly, because I can easily can and actually did. That's why I defend them so much.

On the rest,as the usual sperglord, wrong as fuck . I'm not white. But still, my point was completely valid and correct. Kudos on trying to offend me with a pic that does not offend me.

I don't know if I should stay on this thread to teach you a few more lessons, or leave for your to be butthurt as fuck when me not reading you.

anyway, that mercedes won't drive itself, so cheers mate.

how come you have to live vicariously through niggers, Asian boi?

Attached: 1562168386526.gif (358x269, 946K)

m

Attached: negropussycentrism.jpg (1024x768, 179K)

my family came from Germany, Asian boi

Attached: 14.jpg (1496x2256, 311K)