Why am I so ugly? I hate how i look

why am I so ugly? I hate how i look

Attached: AronHögge.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

oddly enough your hand is more off-putting than your face.

dude. You're like 5/10 rn.
Get a decent hair cut, go and get some sun on your skin.
Then you'll easily be at least a 7/10.
also girls aren't that superficial. only gay sluts are

Oh and put on a little weight also

you got fucked up genes off your parents

also, your t-shirt is no better

How about you do what everyone else does in society and just fucking do something that makes you attractive. It doesn’t have to be physically attractive you moron. Educate yourself in a field that makes you a fuckton of money, find a bitch in that field or one that loves you for your success/confidence/expertise, and you’ll be good. Stop being a little faggot asking why you’re not pretty and man the fuck up. Another road is to just kill your self but that shit ain’t fun, especially in this day and age where if you hang on just a little longer, you can plug yourself in to a virtual reality where you’re the hunk with a hung cock like you’re fantasizing all the time about being.

it´s your parents fault.
you should make them pay for your miserable existence.

You are not making a single effort to look better. You are just like "Look how inconfident I am"

better?

Attached: VxJjTm13_400x400.jpg (256x256, 11K)

yes. you look absolutely fine here mate

In addition to what this guy said: Get yourself some clothes that look good and fit. Black ts and blue jeans only go so far, mix it up and get some style.

You look like your hygiene is kinda shit, fix that. Shower, shave (or don't if you can grow a solid beard, then keep that clean. If you're not sure you can, then don't bother now, cross that bridge later), and floss/mouth wash/brush your teeth morning and night.

Use your selfie cam on your phone or look in a mirror and learn some facial expressions. Find a smile that looks good to you and practice it, figure out how to make your face look better (watch for slackjaw, droopy eyes, lowered/raise chin, general dead expression)

You ain't Ryan Reynolds but you can work with what you've got. Fix yourself in ways that are quantifiable, make records of your actions if you need to keep on track, and feel good about the positive changes you're making.

When you start feeling more confident, learn to carry yourself better. Shoulders back, straighten your posture, get some natural swag in your step. It takes time, but you can be doing fine if you just put some work in homie.

In fact, no user, you are not ugly, just there are stupid girls who doesn't appreciate how you really are

sho ass

maybe this picture shows me better. I do shower

Attached: ASduoi.jpg (480x360, 22K)

because you're a nigger-faggot

definitely better

you look clean and nice man, you definitely do need a little sun and a better hair style, I typically have mine a little longer because I'm cursed with a not so great hairline

but my hairline is shit

If you got a better haircut, I would do you.

>I would do you.
post pics of yourself

are you female?

Yes.

I am not gonna post my face in here.

t.

Attached: 796_1000.jpg (1000x1333, 120K)

I think you'd look pretty good with a well shaven head, actually.

Why? I did it too

Lol der boomer awon. He's a retarded wow streamer from Germany for those who don't know.

pssst

Because I don't want people to recognise me.

how do i look

Attached: DSCF908929858932982.jpg (560x856, 283K)

sexy.

wonderful

Attached: Süßlord.png (1100x968, 877K)

Fixed!

Attached: FaceApp_1563886294871~2.jpg (347x275, 20K)

I am nauli and the friend of this guy

Attached: iL5OS1n.jpg (1191x921, 216K)

Nah you're not a bad looking dude at all, you're doing okay man.

Heil Fiedler!

in my erotic pose

Attached: AronHöcke.jpg (225x225, 5K)

would date

How about hit the gym
you lack strong chiseled facial features, those come with hard work, you can fix your jawlet face in couple of years

it'd be so damn easy to become a chad but you people don't commit to labor and then you cry on image boards that your genes aren't catering to your lazy asses

Attached: 4262462.png (672x704, 270K)

do you have a pet dog named Gromit per chance?

Grow a beard and be a man.

He probly can't grow a beard which is no prob. Your good man. It seems like you just need to get some confidence. I don't see the reason you can bring some girls over here and there to get laid. But if you still live at home that may be contributing to your lack of confidence.

Grow a beard and get a better haircut.

sad expression, bad haircut, and look like you’re about to cry. the problem is depression. you’d have a better idea of whats underlying it than we do.

guys rate me

Attached: SLAVERY.jpg (590x600, 26K)

pathetic

Attached: 1528049726050.jpg (571x891, 73K)