Lunch, is served

>Lunch, is served

Attached: 271B33C7-1AAC-4F0A-8535-0CF997B4C21B.jpg (2000x2000, 722K)

Disgusting. How poor are you? Is that really normal food in the US? Because here you would need to be absolute underclass, like close to homeless to eat shit like this.

sounds like you dont like tomatoes

communist scum go eat your bread rations in the hole that you live in

Says the guy who litarally has bread with potatoes for lunch, admittedly with a sideserving of the lowest quality meat imaginable.

God, you've already mixed it up?
It's bread with meat, potatoes on the side.

most american response ever. emotional outburst invoking a boogeyman

Not at all communist. Just someone who is not getting fucked over by rich people and not living of food rations that are of a quality for the homeless to enjoy.
I can afford a meal every day were you can tell what meat it is, plus I don't have to fill myself with cheap bread and potatoes, those are a side that never makes more than 25% of my meal.

Does that matter? Its the lowest quality shit imaginable. Food rations for slaves who build the pyramids had better quality.

That.

Heh, no. Do you like fishing?

Your curry’s getting cold homo.

Bad bait

Actually, by quantity it's potatoes, bread, tomatoes with a bit of meat garnished with cheese.
They even managed to brainwash you to think that the meat in bread is the main course here... :rolling_on_the_floor_laughing:
You main course is potatoes...

No something like this is going to be my dinner. And it'll cost me about as much as your burger.

Attached: 094848947272.jpg (550x413, 40K)

It's actually a bread bun seasoned with sesame seeds sliced in half, containing a bottom layer of onions, a meat patty with cheese melted on top, pickles, a tomato slice, and iceberg lettuce.

Your dinner cost as much as fast food? That’s something to be proud of.

Where the fuck do you live. It's fucking 4:30 in the fucking morning here.

It doesn't. It cost as much as a burger in the US. Told you, burgers are for extremely poor people here.

No. Its potatoes. What you described is just the sidedish to them.

Burgers are fast food.

Attached: 1552241819822.jpg (699x637, 69K)

Maybe OP just like hamburgers, or was in the mood for one? Personally I don’t really like Five Guys, but Burger King and this pizza place(yes a pizza place) close to where I live have really good burgers.

You really made this thread just to samefag and type that bait?

If your meal costs the same as burger, but burger is for poor people; that means your food is also for poor people

This looks like shit lmao. Imagine being proud enough of eating this to post a picture of it on Yea Forums expecting to be envied. Get a load of this guy.

their fries taste awful. the fuck do you fuck up fries? answer: peanut oil.

Ding dong ur opinion is wrong, but that looks fucking good, what is it?

Oh, im gonna destroy a 5 guys burger tonight

Wendy’s fries are disgusting as well.

maybe your local Wendy's...steak n shake and 5 guys have the worst out here.

Looks more like the burger is the bait here. And OP is biting.

You define quality by its price?

Duck breast, gravy, Sauerkraut and potatoes.

it's like that here in murica where there's no real way to judge shit quality from shittier quality.

And it gets better. Thanks for the share

Well, think for a moment. If you eat something where every ingredient including the meat is unrecognisable, if you cannot tell by just looking at it what it originally was, then it's the leftovers, the remains, they have been ground to a paste and reshaped to resemble food. That is not quality, food rations in communist gulags looked better.
If you look at the meat in my dish you see what it is.

think just a bit longer, user. think about what you can't see. like the hormones and antibiotics and the whole slew of other shit that made the animal your meat came from grow so fast or live past a certain point while living in shit and piss. really think.

Yes. And check the ratio between duck breast and potatoes. I am not getting cheated by making the cheapest ingredient the main one.

Good then that I live in a place where this stuff is either forbidden to be used or has to be very clearly labeled.

and what place is that, pray tell?

Germany.

You were that desperate for attention?

Attached: 1513022970066.jpg (400x307, 34K)

I can trace every piece of meat I buy back to place it grew up in. Most hormones are forbidden and the ones that aren't have to be labeled. Or more accurately its clearly labeled if none have been used. Same as antibiotics.

No. I just expressed my disgust and supprise.

Burger place near me that has the best burgers in town but they offer some of the most disgusting burgers as well.

What would you order?

Attached: epikburger menu.jpg (1054x1634, 791K)

Nice, good cheat meal!

Try the cockmeat, faggots

Might I add the buffalo fried burger is amazing, but you better have a quadruple bypass scheduled the next day.

good for you then.
i'm sure you do, buddy

For that reason I don't know anyone who would touch a burger personally. Some people who ate some when they were really drunk at night. But otherwise everyone I see eating this shit is piss poor.

You rage on OP's meal, yet you eat sauerkraut?
that shit is VILE

I'm rich and I eat burgers, so what the fuck do you have to say to that, faggot?

>bison burgers
if they don't serve buffalo meat then its false advertising and could be sued.

It's matter of taste. I agree not everyone likes it. But it's not highly processed bullshit that just looks like food. I personally prefer mushrooms or beans with my meal.

that you're full of shit and ugly as fuck, faggot.

Well some people are rich and still have no taste.
Some rich people wear tracksuits and base caps outside of sport.
I am not talking about the freedom to eat shitty food but why would you put that shit in yourself? It's like having a shot to fuck a decent clean and nice girl and then going to suck of a homeless instead. You can, but why would you?

anyone else?

Attached: goodman.jpg (500x373, 189K)

Have some standards man, learn to love yourself a bit.

Man, I love burgers! I get the 2 for $6 whoppers for lunch every day.

Attached: jacob.jpg (1136x595, 279K)

Pic related...

Naw, not related. That's just what happens if you wear really tight goggles for extended periods of time.

OK I lost on this comment now. Made me laugh.

Its duck

Oh let me jump into a thread where someone is happy and strawman them while telling them that their happiness is disgusting the get mad when people dislike you. Please go lay on those train tracks you fags are so proud of.

Hey, fuck that guy. I liked this thread. I've sucked a digital hickey into burger.

not me i havent posted at all except original post and this one

Attached: 0236265D-2CE4-4F8E-A264-67D6DE3295E8.jpg (1080x1228, 170K)

Fuck man, round 2? What are you 500lbs?

Again. Everyone is free to find "happiness" wherever they like. Just like if it makes you happy to suck of a homeless that's fine with me, but it's still disgusting

Is this your meal or a meal for multiple persons?

Ok queer.

Attached: Didn't know google has a restaurant .jpg (1080x2220, 684K)

He already had Five Guys 30 minutes ago.

I find happiness at my mcD infront of my freshly arrived happy meal plust extra treats like 2 more cheezburgers n xxl coke more and the extra double triple layered burger with extra cheese. This is my happiness

not my picture but i do eat like this whenever i go here because i am underweight

Did you get stuck in the playhouse after?

500lbs
>underweight

Huh. Interesting. Not my picture either, and I too eat like that when I go there because I am overweight.

It;s not lunch time in America yet.

You mean to tell me he's eaten a Five Guys greaseburger, two In & Out burgers w/ double fries, and it's not even lunch yet?