Discuss

Discuss

Attached: FB_IMG_1563242035322.jpg (720x643, 34K)

Many worlds interpretation? Its cool to imagine a whole multiverse where your ideas and thoughts exist somewhere in space-time but i do occasionally think of the existential dread of that. Other than that its all cool

if you swap the maga hat for pink hair and the confederate flag for a rainbow flag, the statement still applies

Yeah but those people are actually hunted down and targeted... That's a false equivalency

Nothing to discuss, this is 100% true.

Nigger.

Nigger.

Nigger

No they're not.

your right man,we should of elected hillary.that way,instead of the red hats.we would of had gays and feminists who are just as bad or worse

Only in small communities, nigulous. Most of the modern world(I didn't say ALL, make note of that fucktards) promotes and protects gay, bi, and trans individuals.

If you're even the slightest bit more conservative than the liberal left, you are labeled as literally Hitler.

He never said Hillary was a better choice.

explain this then

Attached: 1548237977553.jpg (1024x756, 144K)

the american left and right are both retarded in their own way

Cue video of trump supporters being beat up for nothing but a red hat. People also call you a nazi just for supporting him and believe you should be killed.

>go to gay bar in maga hat
>not even talking to any strangers, just other gay republicans who showed up specifically to talk to the other gay republicans
>people start throwing things at me
>manager comes and kicks me out because its easier than kicking out all the people throwing things at me
Yeah, totally in my own head.

>if I redefine persecution to not include the persecution my side does, I get to accuse the other side of lying or being crazy when they point it out!

Marxists all deserve death for their endless subversion and destruction.

Only one of them is literally trying to destroy the country and openly hopes to engineer a soft genocide of an entire race of human beings

meanwhile,we had to hear 8 years of

>obama is a nigger!

>obama is a muslim!

by the same people crying because a bunch of ignorant hillbillys are getting beat up for wearing stupid hats

nevermind the fact these were the same people who ran around with armed militias because "black man bad".kinda funny how much they cared about obama's disrespect towards the constitution and how little they care about trump's disrespect towards the constitution

Way to move the goal post.
>you make up the situations
>okay you don't but its justified and only against ignorant hillbillies
Ignoring the testimony of a gay guy being attacked for it in west hollywood, or another gay half asian son of an immigrant reporter who was beat down by an entire gang of the tolerant left.

>Marxists all deserve death for their endless subversion and destruction.
"Your ultimate goal is to destroy the entire world" Karl Marx, Das Kapital Page 254
>Only one of them is literally trying to destroy the country and openly hopes to engineer a soft genocide of an entire race of human beings
Yea, that's exactly why both sides are retarded, they throw these accusations of "you are trying to end an entire race" and "you are destroying this country" at each other.

You're an abject retard if you don't see the difference. There's no equivalency. Theocrats and corporatists have bad ideas and don't think well, the kikes on the left rape children and undermine the foundations of our civilization on purpose because their religion tells them we're less than cattle

Yes, liberals frequently project their evil behaviors and thinking paterns onto others as a screen. The difference is when they say it, it's not true, and when we say it, WHAT THEY SAY SUPPORTS IT

Attached: 1561725926652.jpg (738x606, 71K)

That isn't the left or the right. Just a few select retards.

Lol that's not where that goes, stupid cartoon

>Theocrats and corporatists have bad ideas
dude, the democrats and republicans both get a lot of dirty money from those corporations
>the kikes on the left rape children
A strawman, yes many people on the left raped children, many people on the right also raped children, the important thing is that the majority of people both on the right and the left didn't rape children, not to mention none of them call for raping children.
>undermine the foundations of our civilization on purpose because their religion tells them we're less than cattle
"Their religion" ? WTF ? JQ ?

cherrpicking articles, seriously ? If you pick random leftists on the street, most of them wouldn't agree with that statment. It is like getting a screenshot from the daily stormer to prove the right is trying to create an ethno state and genocide all blacks

Attached: 1550341085105.jpg (1008x1440, 127K)

tbh I agree with that, the problem is those retards are overrepresented in the internet.

Attached: 3jPymD.jpg (1024x741, 89K)

hmmmmm every day for the entirety of the time I've been old enough to mind the news, negative messages about whites and men and positive messages about women and niggers, why is that? What do you think the consequences of that are? Start fucking thinking and asking questions and paying attention

Attached: 1558890708054.jpg (960x970, 109K)

infiltrating everything from fields of employment, media, hobbies, systematically inserting an agenda and if they're not able to actually force whites and men out of it, they symbolically replace them to damage morale

Attached: 1563447717590.jpg (720x692, 39K)

sorry, i missed the flag and assumed you were talking about niggers

women getting raped is a national policy issue with billions of dollars spent and countless hours devoted to talking about it

men getting raped is a funny joke and feminists tried to redefine rape so men don't count

Attached: 1560926626469.jpg (2000x1448, 1.28M)

Attached: 1559945405807.jpg (601x561, 64K)

Every time I open the news. Every time for twenty god damn years. And you want to try and gaslight? To pretend the left isn't at war with my race and gender? That they don't want to disenfranchise me and ensure I never have a successful family?

Attached: 37K7JW.jpg (650x803, 240K)

i didn't mean to focus on the questions but i ended up getting a feed of prison questions/advice on quora. prison rape is very rare. it's not like in movies, at least not anymore.

HMMMMMM

Attached: Screen-Shot-2013-05-07-at-7.33.46-PM.png (440x283, 96K)

choose

Attached: abcd.png (528x1504, 944K)

Is the correct answer to that image "probably" and then "definitely"

Remind me was it the left or the right that has a man in prison right now for the crime of journalism about muslim rape gangs? Who locks people up for asking too many questions about the holocaust? hmmm think about it

Attached: 1393306191902.jpg (1100x1100, 539K)

So are the maga folks (targeted, not "hunted," obviously), how many videos have we seen of them getting refused service at businesses and shit? Don't get me fucked up, it's a massively far cry from the "oppression" some of them are crying about, but my point remains.
Ultimately, until we all stop being faggots to each other, were all gonna keep being faggots to each other. And that ain't gonna happen so PUCKER UP, SAILOR BOY, WELCOME TO THE POWDER KEG.

Attached: 1532230865939.gif (398x329, 1.77M)

openly targeting children with perverted fetishes and fag psychosis and drag demons

Attached: IMG_20190320_112659_999.jpg (500x500, 53K)

Ask yourselves when the last time these sorts of things were happening on a daily basis in a country. Who was responsible? What was the outcome?

Attached: 7cPCByF.jpg (750x699, 73K)

All commies, marxist traitors, jews, muslims, illegal invaders, fags, race-mixers, crossbreeds etc are going to be met with backlash the likes of which the world has never seen before. Tens of millions of innocent people will die because you couldn't contain your insanity and hatred

Isn't it nuts how much the MAGA crowd spends thinking about the 1 in 2500 males that wants to cut their nuts off?

In fairness, it's because you can't avoid that shit these days. It's everywhere. Feels forced.

I can hear the southern accent through the text in this post

But I see far more people bitching about some depraved tranny propaganda they found on some dark corner of the web than I ever encounter it, as presented by the original creator of the content. It seems like, if the MAGA crowd doesn't want to see it everywhere, they should stop posting it so much.

You see far more people bitching because they seize on it since we're right in the middle of the age of outrage. Trannies are outraged that traditional, historically religious retard ideologies refuse to accept them and traditional, historically religious retard ideologies are outraged that 1 in 2500 of dudes wants to cut his dick off so he can kill himself and have insurance pay for the whole ride, start to finish.

I just feel like the energy one spends focusing on an issue should be proportional to the effect it has on their lives. And if my dick grew a tiny face and screamed at me to kill it 24/7, as crazy as it may be, I could at least understand a predilection for indulging it. I just don't get the outrage coming from the people who don't hear these suicidal cocks.

>hunted down and targeted
Typical leftist behaviour. Accuse your opponent of what you are doing