Logically defend living in a cold climate

logically defend living in a cold climate

>worst feeling in the world
>on days its 85 i can still go for walks and go outside even if i sweat my balls off
>in the winter not i or anyone else walks around or takes long walks
>sunsets
>instantly cooled down perfectly tempature
>can just sit outside or go for a walk
>when its 90 degrees i can just sit on my friends porch and drink beer
>on cold days i cant even look outside or go outside or do anything
>its fucking MISERABLE just to walk to my mailbox or to a car
>have to warm up car for 10 minutes
>every day is walk out to the car, shovel fucking snow, throw on your hat gloves mittens coat sweaters extra coat boots pants extra pants extra socks
>still cold
>first thing in the morning is shovel fucking snow while a fucking -30 degree wind hits your face and fucking snow blows everywhere
>have to drive on icey roads risk dying
>no fresh air
>even if you go outside you smell nothing but chimney smoke no trees and everyone has their stupid fucking stoves maxed out
>track water every time you come inside boots always wet as fuck get snow in your socks
>literally 7 months without fresh air
>cant even open the door for 5 seconds have to instantly close it shut and you cant even have one draft of wind inside
>in the summer literally all you have to do is push the button on an ac
>get hot dump some water on your face get sweaty take a 5 minute shower
>only have to wear shorts and a shirt or hoodie and jeans
>no vitamin d defiency
>fresh air
>can grow your own fruits and vegetables
>in retard winter you dont get a single fucking bit of fresh air touch your body for 7 months.
>get 3 months of being able to go outside get fresh air and vitamin d
>pale ugly sickly looking gross
>in hot climates you can just go outside and get coconut water or fruit
>everyones just miserable wearing 30 pounds of clothes fucking rushing to go back inside

I FUCKING HATE THE COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FUCKING HATE THE COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: [email protected] (480x360, 32K)

it becomes better when you kill your neighbors dog

no i fucking hate the cold i will never be happy in the fucking cold and god traps me here

i have to see my fucking neighbor with those retarded dogs drive his fucking tractor up and down the road shoveling snow with it with fucking dark cold grey shitty skies and wind whipping around snow all over the fucking place with like 8 feet of snow.

fuck god.

thats because youre a pussy weak fag boy that cant survive life for shit

just commit suicide

I fucking hate the hot humid bullshit known as summer

Because cold weather is infinitely better than hot humid weather.

I am white

>worst feeling in the world
Hard disagree.
Cold can be counteracted with warm clothing.
Heat? Nothing more you can remove after you are already naked.
>in the winter not i or anyone else walks around or takes long walks
You are cowards. Going for a walk after a huge snowstorm and seeing the landscape utterly transformed is the comfiest thing.
>literally 7 months without fresh air
Evergreens.
Rest of complaints are petty bullshit from spineless weakling and ignored.

And, most importantly, no bugs. Fuck bugs.

literally no one else thinks that way besides people who sit inside and do nothing. everyone else is sick for 7 months straight the whole time its cold.

no bugs, lower cost of living, reduced crime rate as a result of the land itself being hospitable
some people see less dense population areas as a major boon. Fuck southern California in particular.

I agree OP

I live in the midwest, it's garbage. We have 3 months of "summer" (more like it takes a month to warm up, 1.5 months of summer then half a month of cooling off) and back to cold again

The winter is brutal here. It's just ice, wind, snow barely even falls. Makes you feel like trash and having daylight go away at 3:30 or 4pm makes you feel like you live in a fucking dark hole.

I worked night shifts for a while (LEO) and I would sleep during the day, I went an entire winter (basically 9 mo) not seeing any sunlight at all. Felt bad man. My family is from Texas, and they claim they hate it and will never return because "its too hot" but I'm happy as a fucking clam when it's like 80-100. Feel better, more sun, more vit. D. I can actually go out and DO SHIT on my off time. I hate being cooped up and stuck inside.

Not OP but I went for a walk when it was -30 this year for an hour and I still hate the cold.

>nothing more you can remove....

I've literally never been hot enough in my life that naked wasn't good enough, and I've worn body armor in 110+ degree weather while fighting someone.

dude even if I throw on 12 jackets and coats and everything I can im still freezing fucking cold in 40 degrees let alone this fucking 10 and -30 degree BULL SHIT

if im hot in the summer I just have to wait until the sun is down to go on walks and splash some water on my face and shit

you are a fucking retarded pussy for thinking winter is better. only fat retarded introverts think that shit. you're an angry virgin nerd so no one gives a fuck about you you're one of the freaks that likes winter because you are a fat lazy fuck

>Worn body armor

Another one for the gulag

>12 coats in 40 degrees
>Still cold

Maybe you have a heart condition, or are a pussy

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This is my soul nigga.

I prefer colder climates because I sweat easy. Like 70 degrees is warm to me, 80 hot and everything above is miserable.

Again not OP, but here's the thing for me:

A good coat or whatever keeps my torso warm, but my hands and feet (mostly hands) NEVER warm up. They just stay cold as shit, super annoying. Gotta run them under hot water or take a hot shower. Face gets frozen, and you can't wear a fucking ski mask everywhere you go.

There's really no good reason - people saying "fuck bugs" are the pussies. You seriously scared of some bugs?

I sweat easy too but I live just building up a tolerance to it so I can enjoy it and not have to suffer through cold

maybe I just dont like being cold. stop being an ass hole.

>dude even if I throw on 12 jackets and coats and everything I can im still freezing fucking cold
You have blood circulation issues and that's not something you can blame the weather on.

>you are a fucking retarded pussy for thinking winter is better. only fat retarded introverts think that shit.
Fat retarded introverts are inside all day and don't need to worry about bugs.
Fuck bugs.

even if you wear a ski mask and gloves and shit its so fucking shit. you dont get a single breath of fresh air. I fucking love nature and fresh air and shit I try to get as much of it as possible and for 7 months the air becomes my fucking enemy wtf

I snowboard.

I am also from Minnesota lol, the cold aint nothin.

dude I just like the heat I wanna live somewhere hot and build up a tolerance to it. I would rather sweat then have dry skin and be unhealthy as fuck.

like I said even in the hottest of days in the summer I can sit outside and drink beer with my friend or walk around a little bit but in the winter you cant even go outside for 3 minutes. even in the 40 degree shit you cant

>dude i just like heat
Alright. That's a personal preference.

How did you get from "i personally enjoy heat" to "fuck winter if you enjoy the cold you are a fat retarded pussy introvert"

>no vitamin d deficiency
Gonna stop you right there. All last week it was 115+ in AZ. I did not get any vitamin D.

Hows the /out/ thread going?

This. Grew up in CO, moved to Fl. Best decision of my life. The cold sucks donkey balls.

>dat fireplace though

Colder climates are better

> Wear sweaters to work, don't have to iron shirts
>No mowing grass or yardwork
>Skiing and snowboarding fun af
>Get to stay home from work bc of snowstorms
>Christmas 100x better when actually winter
>Humidity sucks dick

Grow up, pussy. There's a heatwave going on where I live and the afternoons are fucking tortuously hot. We don't have any way to cool down because it's expensive and we never use it anyway because the climate is usually cold here, but occasionally it randomly gets hot to the point where I could get naked and still sweat bullets. During these heatwaves, mosquito and flies and wasps and other disgusting thermophilic bugs fucking swarm the land and spread disease and destroy crops. It's truly revolting. Fuck bugs.
It's way easier to warm up than cool down, so the cold is usually preferable unless you're a fucking pussy or you have a heart disease. Don't be a pussy. Consider learning the Wim Hof method.

80 degrees is the perfect temperature. I bet faggots like you sweat in that.

Attached: 1461134079600.jpg (1029x909, 122K)

dude its not anything like this where you have to wear 30 coats and its dark and grey all year long and you cant even touch the outside

in AZ you can get vitamin d theres just 4 months where its too hot to go outside but you still get some at least so its at least a small amount all year this is none

You prefer Florida over Colorado?

You are right.
I just wanted to raise awareness that most people are deficient in vitamin D.

theres a study that showed anyone living above Georgia NEEDS to take vitamin d tablets

imagine living in a place like that. its not fucking natural. before electricity and shit people could only live in the tropics

1000x, It's laws are much better too. "self defense" is a joke in CO. I hate dryness, and CO is a fucking desert.

Miss rocks though. I mean I knew there would be no mountains, which sucks enough, but I wasn't prepared for no rocks.

Florida also has less mosquitoes. Which is fucking weird (unless you're in the everglades).

I also love Tropical plants, and the wildlife is cooler in Florida. Fishing is better too, kinda. Hard to beat a secluded lake on some mountaintop. Florida has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more niggers though, which sucks.

>Sr.
>none of the kids is a Jr.
niggers man

>before electricity and shit people could only live in the tropics
White people can make do with 30min/day in the sun.

Arctic injuns did just fine for thousands of years.
They got a lot of vitamin D through seafood, which is why their skin was still dark and brown despite all the clothing and being in night time half the year.

Ironically now that they have switched to "modern" diets, they are all turning pale.

Kek, I didn't notice that.

you cant even get that in the winter and if you go outside you instantly get dry skin and shit and I start itching until im bleeding and my lips crack wide fucking open and hurt for months straight.

or you could just have the freedom to go outside. wtf. go set up a fucking igloo and eat fish. fuck that I hate fucking hiding from nature 24/7

The iglu is a tent for sleeping in at night.
They are outside all day hunting and fishing.

Cold weather has been proven to create smart life as opposed to strong life. It's why you see huge advancement in civilization up north and huts along the equator. You're lucky people lived in the cold so that it could lead to the internet you know and love. Stop complaining pussy.

dude I dont like all the laws and rules and bull shit of life id rather live some place like Thailand or something

I think its unnatural to be smart as fuck and just read books and shit non stop any ways. look at those autistic nerds. weak as fuck, balding, look like shit, glasses, cant walk or play sports fuck that

kill cat ruralfag

tldr different people like different things and you can't accept that fact

Lol i wish you lived in Thailand too, so that you'd be too busy getting plowed in your tranny ass to post on here.

Beautiful all around
No bugs
Less people
Skiing/sledding/tubing for fun
>People who complain of weather being too cold just don’t know how to dress up warm.

Minneapolis masterrace reporting. After weeks of freaking 95 degrees it was 75 today. Perfect day to ride my motorcycle. Already feels like Fall is here. Yesterday the sky was lit till 9:45pm. Best of both worlds. Don’t know what you are complaining about.

Ayyyy!

Among the ones that died. There could be more elsewhere.

My ancestors thrived in the cold. As do I.

Visited FL over the 4th of July. 100 degrees with humidity off the charts. Mexicans and black people all around. Nobody follows traffic rules. Bugs everywhere. Fuck Florida. Imma stay the summers in my Minnesota.

youre weak as fuck dude, muscle create heat, fat insulates. You sound like youre some skinny fat cuck coward.

I think hte real problem is that cold climates are not for the weak. Muscle make heat, and you get used to the feeling of cold too. Pain tolerance and athleticism, and longevity i bolstered from living in the cold. Who wouldnt want all those benefits? No chance of skin cancer either, and less skin problems in general.

In my experience, this is true because there is less to do in th winter other than hunting. But I would actually say I've heard of far stronger people coming from the colder climates. Northern EU has the tallest and biggest people in the world. They thrive in the cold

No bugs, as mentioned before.
Also you can wear cool fur lined coats like in anime.

Attached: rBVaGlSChaqAY5oMAAbG95nxuJ0198[1].jpg (623x619, 66K)

I've never been to Minneapolis. Is the Skyway as neat as it seems?

Attached: mpls-skyway-map-v1-1024x926[1].jpg (1024x926, 170K)

It’s literally 120 where I am fuck you

Skyways are good if you work downtown. The concept is fascinating but don’t visit just for them :)

Desertfag here. Here's what the weather looks like for me, OP.

Lately, it's around 90 degrees as the low here each night. Your skin feels super dry/ashy all of the time unless you apply oily feeling lotion daily, and you will sweat no matter what time of day it is, too. There was a quick thunderstorm out tonight, so tomorrow it will be humid, on top of the 106 degree heat. Later this week it may reach 113 degrees, last week reached 115 degrees. Last summer, it hit 120. You need to constantly drink cold water during the day to survive. You can drink a gallon of water without having to pee, because you sweat so much. You can get a bad sunburn in a matter of minutes. Everything is literally hot to the touch. If you don't have shaded parking, it takes 10 minutes to air out your car, and the car interior literally burns your skin.

Attached: Screenshot_20190722-222925.png (720x1280, 139K)

Attached: 5A47EB74-2AE7-4737-AE0E-D2EA66CAE663.png (750x1334, 259K)

Yeah it seems like a cool place to me. I'll definitely visit at some point.

The summer there sounds just about as awesome as the winters here, pleasant as fuck.

You hate the cold because you're soft. You can survive the cold, you can build a fire and stay warm. Only faggots cant handle the north

no sandniggers
no immigration
profit

And the people too are pleasant as fuck!

Attached: 3453D6F0-01B0-480B-9255-D42717C37D9F.jpg (750x992, 352K)

>Fuck bugs.
I live north of 60, get PLENTY of winter, and still prefer it to summer.

Fuck bugs indeed.

man you would have loved the 80s. I cant wait till the universe restarts and I can relive that shit again

No niggers

Vermont here. I have my hatred to keep me warm.

I hate the heat. I can't function well in it. Also, in colder climates, I can overclock my shit to extreme levels.
I can live comfortably wearing a T-Shirt and shorts in 30 degree weather. Below that I'll need a coat.

If you live in the cold for a long ass time, your body really gets used to it. I grew up where I live, in the cold, and shit's comfortable.

I'm visiting from /pol/. No bugs, but more importantly, no niggers. I'll take the cold anyday

Attached: 1562714636595.jpg (502x659, 22K)

pussy, I work everyday at -25 to -40°C in a blood plasma company.
Hust out in some warm clothes and plan ahead ehen going out

i love living in the cold winter is my favorite season
get yourself decent clothes and you wont be cold
get yourself a good car with good tires and you wont need to shovel snow
live near a mountain and learn how to ski for some outdoor activity