He'll probably be getting 25-Life after impeachment

He'll probably be getting 25-Life after impeachment.

Attached: aoc-1024x717.jpg (1024x717, 34K)

>being this delusional
Wew lad
e
w

l
a
d

Not likely, you lying Mr Ed horse teeth having cunt.

Ever hear of 'hate crimes', idots?

Attached: B6B027B2-F048-47CB-8E43-9E0E36C74EA6-1024x538.jpeg.jpg (1024x538, 40K)

He's not going to be impeached. If we didn't impeach Obama for blatant crimes, we aren't going to impeach Trump for a bunch of shit the Democrats made up.

i wanna see you next reaction pic, so I say good economy, migrants are not the best people and free asap rocky

Ever hear of Sedition? Treason? Ethics Violations? Malfeasance in Public Office? Her, Rashida Tlaib, and that racist fucking cunt Ilhan Omar have done all of the above. Go back to /pol/ or Reddit you little cuck.

After impeachment??? You mean like Clinton??? Think you better study your Constitutional law, shit for brains.

Of course. Like the hate crimes that democrats commit against minorities every year when it's election time for instance.

Are there people who actually take her seriously?

PLEASE fuck off about "ITMFA." Trump won't be impeached, and it's really tiresome hearing endless cries for it. Do you know at least two-thirds of senators must find the President guilty for him to be removed? Do you know that he doesn't legally have to resign as President if impeached by Congress? Most impeachments have concerned alleged crimes committed while in office, and the impeached president remains in office until a trial is held (unless he resigns of his own accord like Nixon, which Trump would never do). That trial, and their removal from office if convicted, is separate from the act of impeachment itself.
So the House would not only have to vote to impeach Trump (simple majority), but the Republican-controlled Senate would have to try him for treason, bribery, or "other high crimes and misdemeanors" (which are not defined in the Constitution, so good luck) and find him guilty before he could be removed from office. This has literally never happened to any U.S. President. Of the two who were impeached, both Andrew Johnson and Clinton were acquitted of the charges against them when the Senate failed to convict either of them by the necessary two-thirds majority vote (in Johnson's case, falling one vote short).
Besides, given the current polarization of the country, making Trump a martyr would be disastrous and allow him to claim the Democrats took that route because they knew they couldn't defeat him in an election (and really: President Pence?). The only way to beat Trump is to humiliate him with a clear electoral victory. If you can't do that, the U.S. deserves him.

I would like to read this but I don’t think my last 2 brain cells can handle this cancerous thread.

Attached: 07F41A37-36C1-4958-85F3-37D741C173EB.png (224x225, 10K)

I would bang those eyeballs right out of her head.

Nah, they won't go for kicking him out of office "clearly". That would, after all, require that they accept that the "corrupt" Electoral College be used, and they don't want that!

dims being led by someone who was mystified by a garbage disposal

Welcome to the republic citizen. States elect a president, not people. The constitution is a contract between the states. If we didn't have this, we would have just been a bunch of separate countries.

Attached: 1_in_the_pink_AOC.jpg (350x219, 68K)

Attached: Carlos Maza AOC Leslie Jones GoT.jpg (600x337, 146K)

four more years!

Yeah, I know. I was just commenting on the idiots who think we should get rid of it.

OMG-what an idiot. You people are aware, they just voted for impeachment in the House. Not even half the Democrats voted for it.

Jeez-hahahaha

That representative al green needs to go. He is a fucking racist dinosaur.