Got some salvia today. this is the strongest my head shop had right now...

got some salvia today. this is the strongest my head shop had right now. ive only done salvia one other time and it was i think 40X and it didnt so anything to me. what should i expect with this shit

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 9K)

If 40x didnt do anything to you, you're doing it wrong.

this

you'll hate it

well i should be good with 80 then LOL how long does the high last?

google

I heard sometimes it doesn't really affect you the first time you take it.
Only done it twice (I think 40x) and my trips lasted about 10-15 minutes, felt mild body/mind buzz after the trip similar to being decently drunk+stoned.
Both of my trips were amazingly fun but so intense, I wouldn't do it more than once or twice a year.

thanks for actually answering this bro

You need to use a torch lighter to have effects. Normal flame is not hot enough.

Hey, I try.
Make sure you are in an enclosed space you're familiar with, door closed. Don't try to move around (especially if you're by a computer/TV/expensive shit), STAY AWAY FROM STAIRS, your balance is going to be absolute SHIT.
I took it with 5-8 people around both times so I dunno what it'd be like alone, maybe have a buddy or two present who take it with you?

Really? I think both times I tried it we used a regular lighter.
I remember thinking the smoke/aftertaste tasted like goldfish food smelled both times.

Had the exact same kind. Have fun!

yeah im gunna have a sober friend with me when i do it so i dont break shit or hurt my self

thanks Yea Forumsro

Oh yeah, before the high sets in try to wash the taste out of your mouth with a drink.
I used Root Beer and then water, both worked well enough, you just gotta rinse the smoke residue out of your mouth.

100% wise, user. I've never wittnessed the horror stories you hear about Salvia but I've heard enough of them to know they're probably true.

Just do dabs instead

i had salvia years ago and experienced ego death. i was completely taken out of the situation and had a massive trip even moreso than on acid. it was short, however. i think the key was that you have to hold the flame on it the entire time you're hitting, take the biggest hit possible, then hold it in. idk maybe salvia isnt the same anymore as when i bought it, which was around 2005

the first time i did it i dont think i took a big enough hit or didnt hold it in long enough cause like i said it didnt do anything to me so i wanna try again

so you had a trip similar to lsd?

I think the other user is right: keep the flame on it as long as you're pulling, take the biggest drag you can without coughing, then hold it for as long as you can stand it.
Do not take another drag, just wait 5-10 minutes, it can take some time to take effect

okay cool thanks man

more powerful than lsd, and i've done a lot of acid. on salvia, i was in a completely different place. in reality i was just lying on the floor, but in my trip i was somewhere else doing other things. on acid, i've always been in the same place but with effects.

For me it makes me feel like I have a concussion, dizzy, hard to think clearly, poor balance, and you know that stinging feeling you get when you're soaked in sweat? Imagine that throughout the entire body. It also made patterns duplicate a lot and had a really awful taste in my mouth. It didn't last long either just a few minutes. Did not enjoy it at all shrooms and weed lasts much longer and is actually fun.

thats... intense but cool
are you the annon that said you did the 80X if not what strength did you do?

No probs dude, just want fellow anons to stay safe.

If it helps: I've never done any other hallucinogenics but everyone tells me my trips were not like LSD/shrooms.
My first trip, I felt like I fell backwards into a TV and then I was 3-4 years old again, hiding under a patio table, listening to adults some conversation I didn't understand. Felt like I relived my entire childhood in those 10 minutes.
Second time, I swear I had a drone-like view, just watching as Godzilla destroyed a major Metro area with the Green Goblin swooping in to add the personal touches to Godzilla's mass destruction of the city.

Like, I had full-on hallucinations, I was no longer in the room I began smoking in, I was just somewhere else. It was awesome.

i'm not that user. when i got it, the degrees were in colors like in OP's pic. the strongest was purple, which is what i got. i doubt that is the same product, though, since it was so many years ago

dude thats insane i cant wait to try this

Oh fuck I forgot I actually did it 3 times. The 3rd time outside with some friends around a firepit at dusk.
My head fell to the side (ear touching shoulder) and I couldn't right my head (even by physically pushing it upright) so I slowly began making my peace with the fact that the world was now rotated 90 degrees, the skyline now went up/down instead of left/right, forever.
That was a trippy 10 minutes.

op here. the brand i got "purple sticky salvia" the containers are all purple. and the packaging tells you the strength i got 80X

op here again the guy at the head shop when i told him i wanted 80x was like oh so you wanna go to the moon? kinda deterred me a little but i said fuck it why not

yeah i saw that but when i tried it was about 14 years ago when salvia first got into head shops. i highly doubt it's the same product but salvia is just a plant so hopefully they just gave you the plant and not something that has other junk in it to water down the effects

i fucking hope not this shit aint really cheap

well good luck anyway. you might want to have someone watch you since ive heard of people moving around while they are not aware and tripping balls.

yeah im going to have a sober firend with me

Salvia is some weird cartoon glimpse of hell so... have fun.

lmao i like that description

Salvia fucked me up bad op, be safe.

op here
can you share?

Cba to greentext whole thing, here's the abridged:
I accidently spilt the bong when I took my hit, and I think the bong water influenced my trip because for the next couple of seconds I thought I was a little girl on a boat with my dad (wasn't actually my dad).
Then I sunk into the sofa for a few minutes.
Then I had a scary out of body experience where I thought I was self harming in the kitchen and I couldn't stop.

holy shit

never taken hallucinogens can someone explain exactly what "ego death" is

>be me, 2012
>tired of life, nothing fun happens, never did drugs before
>decided to buy salvia 100x
>do a little research before smoking
>go to back patio late at night and decide to fuckin do it
>keep flame on whole time, taste is disgusting, lungs burn. Hope this gets me high
>hold smoke in as long as possible
>exhale, feel nothing
"maybe I need more"
>two more hits like before
>exhale final bowl, begin to feel numbness set in like dental anesthesia
"fuck that's it? what a ripoff."
>sit back in patio chair to smoke a cigarette angrily and feel this numbness
>start looking off into the darkness of some trees in the yard
>suddenly the darkness floods out of the trees
>can't see shit, can't see my cig, can't feel anything, just a soul in quiet numb darkness
>hear a voice that sounds like 100 different people whispering into my ears at once
>"we are the darkness"
>I am fucking terrified
>"come with us"
>I ask the voice(s) if this is just the drugs I took
>"you found a way to us...we have been waiting for you"
>begin to severely panic, try to regain my calm
>ask The Darkness if there is anything it can tell me to enlighten me or reveal something I don't know
>choking laughter like a thousand hushed screams
>I can feel The Darkness pushing at me from every direction
>*screams at me* "YOU are just an experiment, your life is just for us to WATCH"
continue'd in a minute...

Attached: 1563285456634.png (640x640, 551K)

the fuck?

>be me
>read guides
>learn water degrades it
>and you need high temps for salvinorin A
>buy a jet torch
>dry bong with jet torch, hold huge hit
>first thing that happens is amnesia
>decide i want to hit the bong
>its ash
>what the fuck? oh i must have already hit it
>weird....
>gravity starts going sideways
>oh fuck im falling sideways nnnffffffff
>fall over sideways, start merging with couch
>my vision is like, i can see the couch. and that image, of the couch, crumbles into pieces of painted sand. behind that sand it Mars.
>the red desert
>vast empty.
>giant line of people slowly moving forward, i get in line
>dont know what we're moving for
>its a giant cliff
>the people in the front of the line are jumping and dying oh shit
>hear this goddess' voice go "you're not ready for this, little one"
>instantly back in the living room

....huh.

LUL wow bros id like to read some greentext if you are up for it

i did not do salvia again, it was not a pleasant experience. i kept questioning what reality was and my gf said i looked scared

if you're buff go ahead

>I am shaken pretty hard by the scream
>decide I am either talking to a drug delusion, or have legit summoned a demonic Genus Loci
>ask how do I come to it and where will it take me
>"fall deeper into us" "deeper in the darkness"
>I begin to feel waves of sadness and despondency wash over me as I am suddenly reliving my entire wasted and depressing life in seconds after the Darkness' reply
>fine, I'll do it, I hate my life anyways
>begin watching as the memories of my life rise up away from me like a glowing cloud of sadness
>feel myself drifting lower and feel pressure rising on my mind from every direction
>still pitch black, I can now hear endless whispers and chattering of words that I don't understand or only half-perceive
>the Darkness roars at me suddenly
>"YOU have taken too long to decide"
>I can feel my senses returning to normal faintly
>the Darkness whispers in those voices one final time
>"we will always be waiting, we will always be here..."
>my vision fully returns
>I am still on my back patio, leaning over the railing, not numb anymore, not high or anything and i have burnt my hand with the cigarette
Have never touched that shit again.
I decided to smoke weed for the next five years to ease my boredom, it was pretty nice. The past two years I haven't done any drugs and I feel pretty emotionless and numb all the time without them. Would be nice to smoke weed again, but I moved to a state where it's the drug of mexicans and I won't buy that overpriced shit.
Good luck on your trip, OP, but you're probably better off with weed.

lol its somthing i at least want to try once

Be sure you treat this plant with the respect it deserves, it was discovered and used by a shamanic tribe in Mexico, you are not messing with a party drug.
My experience was an out of body one
>4 years ago I was lost looking for answers and meaning
>look up salvia for over a year, finally decide to do it
>smoked from a bong with a blowtorch lighter thingy
>meditate my way into the trip
>I saw myself reflected infront of me 6 times as if I was inside a hexagonal mirror
>felt my soul being ejected into an abism where all there was were an infinite amount of geometrical paterns scatered and moving like a machine
>I feel my soul but not my body, I try to move an arm
>the infinite sight of the abysm starts to shrink until it fills my whole body
>my body feels weird, like if it was just cut in a thousand pieces and put back together
>my flesh felt like an object
>texted my bff and told her about it
>did it again several times but didnĀ“t have interesting experiences
>I understood then that I had already heard everything I needed to hear from salvia

Attached: dali1973playboyeggsnakeasldkfsaldjf.jpg (550x755, 156K)

im surprised you didnt hurt your self after that

This. It needs to burn at really high temperatures. That's why you didn't feel anything last time. 40x is plenty if done right.

wow

Tight titties that shits rare now isnt it?
I did that years ago three times. Each time i had a serious break on through psychedelic experience. Full on disconnect with this reality and plugged into others. Just like a dream.
Be safe.
Dont be standing up or attempting to while doing it.
Dont have anything sharp you could fall on.
Careful with the bong. And take a good size yellow rip.
It feels prickly on the skin and doesnt taste like much at all but as you exhale you will be entering a heavy trip.
Be safe and think happy thoughts.
Rememer set and setting affect all psychedelic experiences.

op here
right on man.
i see it everytime i go to the head shop but they never have much the shop i went to today only had 2 or 3 80X (which is what i got.) and 1 40X

bump

First and foremost you're gonna start feeling uncomfortably hot and kinda itchy. That lasts a bit before, during, and after the trip but the trip is pretty short so the whole duration of it is only gonna be at most 20 minutes. For whatever reason I've had the best success taking a small hit without much heat hit first, and then burning an over-sized hit with as much heat as you can make. Torches work well if you're into that. Other than that the trip itself is pretty cerebral. Its a lot of strong emotions and really vague, undefined visuals. After regaining a sense of reality, patterns on walls and ceilings can be interesting. Anything with any real texture makes good visuals, I looked at the popcorn shit on the ceiling of a guest room. Only real advice I can give is do it somewhere calm, and when you're fairly calm. Be sure to have someone record you so you can marvel at how you had absolutely no sense of what was actually going on in reality.

Attached: ISyjpgs7kxsdnp1000000000.jpg (576x768, 26K)

cool

You need to use a touch lighter, a bic isn't hot enough. Don't smoke it like weed. Take one big ass hit and keep the flame on it till its cashed.

Do this sitting down.

i wanna do it right now but i dont have a spotter is it a bad idea to do it alone

Salvia is for fucking idiots.

youre a fucking idiot

op here how much should i pack in the bowl?

I've heard horror stories about Salvia.
I have also heard stories of experiences that sound very pleasant and quite appealing.

Still, having seen some people get really, really fucked on other phych's (sometimes for long periods of time) I can't help but respect and fear the potential downsides of these sort of substances.
I still feel the desire to try them and imagine them potentially helping me with my life and breaking through issues but on the other hand I think of the potential risks and also tend to think that being in a bad place mentally likely exacerbates the risks.

Attached: thumb_600.jpg (590x590, 39K)

I did a quarter gram of 40x salvia in one hit once and left this dimension for a thousand years (approximately 10 minutes) and when I came back I thought I had probably died and was still in some distant part of the trip that I would never come out of. It took a long time to recover from. Be careful.

I also had this sort of thing. Sometimes I still get a gut wrench that makes me think I'm still in the trip somehow.

here, im back

my advice to prepare you would be...this description of salvia:

It activates the portion of your brain that creates dreams. instead of falling asleep and gently drifting into darkness which forms REM and you end in a dream, BOOM, you're instantly dreaming.

You could be in pokemon world. the matrix. super mario land. mars. you could find yourself wondering how to leave the dream world and go back to earth.

now you know

My experience was like your first one. Feeling like a 3 year old child again. It was unreal and still gives me the chills to think about it nearly twenty years later. The only other hallucinogen I ever did after that was mushrooms and it just made me think about things in the past with an overwhelming sense of dread and sorrow. I don't fuck with any mind altering substances ever anymore.

It's a 2 minute trip from hell.