Now that’s depressing

Now that’s depressing.

Imagine if you worked with the guy, went to his funeral, then found his body nine years later.

cnn.com/2019/07/22/us/supermarket-missing-person-death-trnd/index.html

Attached: 03F7822B-5047-4C84-AAF2-816177B883BF.jpg (2345x1685, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sholom_Rubashkin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How filthy was the back area that his body wasn't discovered for nine fucking years

i could understand maybe, if it was a freezer, but how the fuck would it not smell like shit after a year or so

Hide n seek champion of Iowa 2009-2019

How the fuck would no one smell a decomposing corpse.

These are the real questions

he might have lived the life of a loser but in death he was the fuckin state champion undefeated for 10 years straight

I've work in grocery stores before and the back area is usually busy with garbage that gets taken out hourly, deliveries, maintenance guys, etc

This thread

Attached: 1561684953988.jpg (645x597, 21K)

How does that even happen? Let me guess, a bunch of dirty spics worked at that place?

Probably fat lazy gringos who cant be bothered to clean behind the cooler. The kid that got lost was brown, if mexicans had owned the place they would have probably spent more than 5 minutes wondering where he went.

Iowa has a whole underworld of Orthodox Jews working in kosher industry and Hispanics that get trafficked in and out.

Oh yeah I'm sure it's "gringos" that work at a fucking store called Nos Frillos. Fuck out of my face you spic.

Also, coolers that never once needed to be serviced for a decade?

and how did the hispanic-trafficking jews cause that kid to wind up behind a cooler, genius

Is that suppose to be an excuse for a body being behind a cooler for 10 years? Obviously that means they never cleaned it once

Human trafficking ties in sloppy work conditions and transient employees.

That's a quality product

Or how about it's because spics are dirty and lazy cunts?

but how did the hispanic-trafficking jews cause him to wind up there

Did nobody read the fucking article? He died in between the freezer and the wall. Not IN the freezer. Still would have stunk though.

I just wanna know Vince McMahon banned Oney Lorcan.

Shitty work conditions made it possible one could die and not be found

That makes no fucking sense

you need to take your meds

would've stunk even more, those freezers generate heat

people probably thought it was rotting food, and after a while it probably went away.

also
>sneaking all the way back from honduras
>dying slipping and falling behind the freezer

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sholom_Rubashkin

Ok, well read what you’re dealing with here and imagine them being in charge.

yeah how did they not notice the smell or the body

>HEY GUYS LOOK AT THIS KIKE WHO COMMITTED KIKE CRIMES THAT'S WHY THOSE BEANERS DIDN'T CLEAN THEIR COOLER FOR 10 YEARS DUURRRRRR

I'm done with this thread

wow now I understand how a corrupt slaughterhouse ceo could cause a guy to end up lost and forgotten behind a supermarket cooler unit for 10 years, we really should gas them all

Attached: rzICAgx.png (647x660, 480K)

It’s not a direct cause, but it’s showing how disrepair can be prevalent in such an environment.

Your JIDF is showing

Spic infested environments, yes I agree

Kikes gunna kike

>try and soapbox about da jews in a completely irrelevant situation like a retard
>get called a retard
>REEE JIDF JIDF

Attached: org_pylj299.jpg (1500x2000, 250K)

You mean they would've SPENT 5 mins looking for him, then shrugged their shoulders and said, "oh well, we'll just make another one homes"

yes working at a grocery store for a decade is depressing