Do you want kids someday? Why or why not

Do you want kids someday? Why or why not

If you have kids, do you regret it?

Attached: A7A0832E-F2A3-458F-9897-1C874E23AACB.jpg (828x1094, 748K)

I have one kid. She's fun. Hate the mother.

I very much want kids one day but I don't think I'll get them.

I have 2 kids, I don't regret it most of the time. Sometimes they are fucking assholes that won't listen and it pisses me off but most of the time it's ok.

Don't want kids, got a vasectomy just to be safe.

Best decision I ever made.

I'll be retired by 55.

Fuck those little mooches.

That is one sexy preggo

+1

Nutting in a pussy with the intent of impregnation, is some of the best sex I've ever had, right next to pregnant pussy sex. That shit is bomb.

I have 3
I don’t regret it but...everything in this house is fucking broken

Toddler wiped shit all over the carpet today and the 6 year old left the water running all damn day and the 4 year old let our dog out loose and it’s fucking lost

Shits hard

My wife has the implant and when she begs me to knock her up it still makes me fill her up like crazy.

>right next to pregnant pussy sex.
Me and my wife had some of the best sex when she was pregnant. I have a major preggo fetish and she was horny as hell during her 2nd and third trimesters.

Are you thinking of having kids eventually?

I know they haven't developed impulse control but would it fucking kill them to stop for a minute and just think? This is what gets under my skin the most because it would solve almost every problem.

Already have 2, I'll probably get snipped when her implant runs down.

I have 4, my wife keeps wanting more babies and it’s hard to say no. She’s very sexy with a nice body and every time we try for another baby it’s the best sex ever. Wants me to fill her up everyday. I need to say no because we are in debt and overwhelmed but it’s very hard to resist

Ahh ok got ya. Yeah I would suggest the snip. I got snipped after our accidental third kid.

4 kids and she's still got a sexy body?

I'm afraid future wife will ruin my life. Part of me wants to nut in her and get her pregnant but logical me says she will be a cunt and steal my money.

I would love to get a woman pregnant , watch her breasts and stomach swell with my offspring. Someday

Attached: 97B52AA1-692E-441C-BAAD-F9001723C50C.jpg (828x804, 565K)

I never felt more manly then when I would see my pregnant wife waddling around the house.

Yeah that sounds terrible. So you regret it then, right?

It’s terrible... but I don’t regret it because I do love them and they do get easier as they grow older ... toddler is the worst

>i know they havent developed impulse control
>but wouldnt it be nice if they developed impulse control

Started trying to knock gf up at 30... Shit shit shit, isn't working, left it too late... Got lucky after 30 months of trying .... Trying to score a second now... 35... Prolly left it too late... Only daughter lonely.... Feels bad man! Wish I spawned first at 24!!!

I’m not that poster but not every woman destroys her body after pregnancies

Attached: F1DEE3F2-5DF2-490E-BAAF-AA962B318348.jpg (828x960, 801K)

That's true it's just pretty rare. My wife put on a lot of baby weight after our kids but I think she looks fantastic with the extra weight.

Attached: E8E56495-34BA-4904-AFE7-465327FD9AF4.jpg (828x784, 582K)

Worth it dude! Your youth is only temporary... You buy a couple more years by suiciding your family... But.. Ppfftt.. You are going to wrot! Why resist it... Kids are awesome! Wish I had mine a decade earlier... More time with your kids is worth a slightly less tight pussy

I have, 2 they are fun, hate the bitch mother. Also recently done vasectomy.

Nope. The world doesn't need more of me running around and I'd probably the the thing across the yard as a baby. I can barely handle when family comes around with their shit expelling crying machines

I want at least three, max six or seven.

ayep

I’m too much of a narcissist to not have kids someday, I want to spread my genetics

Don't want the responsibility of kids, but I think knocking up a woman is sexy as hell and so are pregnant women

But wat if u just start a YouTube channel about kids playing with toys and they make u millions

You can become the mooch

Had a vasectomy too bro. I never want to get trapped by another woman again

Everyone on Yea Forums should get a vasectomy, you’re all degenerates. We don’t need your offspring

Children make life far too complicated. Don't need the chaos that family life inevitably brings. There's nothing but negative reports for the future of the planet, so why would I knowingly bring someone into that environment? That's just wrong.

i want to die

Can you even support one?

You'll eventually have your wish granted.

No Shlomo. Bad kike!

Attached: 1562956531433.jpg (708x533, 68K)

Based

I dont think il have kids. Im toomuch of a autistic dumbass to find a woman even half decent. But id LOVE to. I injoy children.

Attached: 1563027901810.gif (200x200, 216K)

Its a matter of time friend.

Attached: 1560644337199.jpg (556x291, 36K)

If I get decently wealthy I'm gonna have at least 10. I'll do my best not to let the shit skins take over.

well, it would be nice though

I have a 1.5 yo daughter. I knew going into it I would lose all my free time(my work schedule gave me 8 hours alone each day at home to do as I pleased) but I wasn't prepared for it in reality. I love my daughter and it's cool teaching her and watching her grow. Wife wants another but I just don't know if I want to go through raising a baby again.

Attached: IMG_20171208_063145658~2.jpg (955x2592, 292K)

Agreed man, nothing will ever make you dump bigger buckets

Same here user, same here. I'm with you on the same mission.

Attached: 95a4d7da.jpg (1536x1920, 194K)

Is that your wife when she was pregnant?

Girlfriend also has the implant. Never pulled out since.

Yeah

My wife and I were having our mandatory sex to get her preggers. She took both of my hands, put them on her soft tummy, smiled and said "It's tonight. Your going to get me pregnant." Immediately emptied and I mean emptied my balls into her. She was off by a couple of months.

She's beautiful

I love my daughter but I’ve seen a lot of how sneaky she really is with stuff.

Attached: 6EE5505D-44CA-43E7-B163-95E041202278.jpg (810x1213, 145K)

Thanks, she was nice and skinny before but ever since having a kid she's let herself go unfortunately.

That sucks user how many pounds has she gained?

My gf is pregnant due July 29!

Attached: BEAE1C91-D1F6-470E-A8A0-2F34E5295E55.jpg (677x915, 441K)

I'm not sure, here's before

Attached: Screenshot_20180709-164229~2.png (720x876, 653K)

Damn a week to go! Give her belly a kiss for me.

Motherfucking this, man!

And recently

Attached: VID_20190508_085809543(3).webm (240x426, 1.2M)

more of her?

>openly admitting to be cuck
newfags are gormless these days

Oh dear god her tits are disgusting (no offense) at least she's still fucking you tho

based and vasectopilled

None taken.She wants another kid, of course she's fucking me.

>be me, 11yo M
>discover just how much I detest children other than my friends
>fast forward 2yrs
>achieve the ability to make baby batter
>resolve never to knock a bitch up
>1 yr later, lose virginity
>for 12 consecutive years, always use condoms
>never get "that phone call"
>relief.exe
>be me, 26yo M
>married, in the Army, no kids, Catholic wife who hates kids too
>get Army doc to give me vasectomy
>eternalrelief.exe

As you can see, I've known since before I was able to become a father that I never wanted any kids of my own. So many reasons why, won't bore anyone here listing them.

But, as inferred by your ?s OP, one of the biggest reasons was that I didn't want to do it & wind up regretting it. Because sadly, once you go down that road, even if you DO regret having had the kid/s, good taste prohibits you being honest with anyone (much less yourself) and admitting it out loud. It then becomes a silent suffering of resentment with no viable outlet other than this cesspool.

Fuck. That.

I'd rather NOT subject myself to that giant "what if" and content myself with the same feelings towards kids I've always had ever since I can remember:

"Well, that's one mistake I'm glad I'LL never make. Now I can go on vacation to ____ & do whatever the fuck I want once I get there, instead of painting myself into the corner of a never-ending stream of "family-friendly" Disney resorts."

Because that's what EVERY middle aged man wants to do on his hard-earned vacation: spend all his time, money and attention on children, LOTS of children, and be surrounded by fakeass princesses & the mutilated corpse of what used to be Star Wars.

No thank you. That stupid mouse is rich enough, he doesn't need any of my money & I'll be damned if he'll ever get his hands on it.

WTF happened to her breasts!! They're almost down to her belly button!

Attached: o.O.jpg (300x300, 13K)

Have you talked to her about it? Tell her to get in shape before you try for another kid. How old are you two if you don't mind me asking.

Yea any dude that claims to have been "trapped" can suck a shotgun.

Weight gain along with breastfeeding. The milk just weighs them down and gravity takes its course.

>2019
>America
>having kids

good luck when your daughter brings tyrone home or timmy shoots up the school your kid is going to.

no thanks , live alone die alone, dont want no lifesuckers crushing my dreams.

My wife breastfeed our kids and they sagged a bit but not that much! I really don't mean to insult you or anything just never seen that bad of sagging.

No one regrets the kids they have really... rarely

But you might regret never ever having them when you’re old and lonely

She always talks about losing weight but has no self control and eats junk. I cook dinner every night and it's always low carb and from scratch but I can't control what she eats during the day. I'm 31 she's 28

Maybe u need to go outside and witness real life, that isn’t that common actually. Staying inside all day reading the internet can make you fucking paranoid

This is me: One guy says about his kids:>I know they haven't developed impulse control

And shortly afterwards another guy says about himself:>Wants me to fill her up everyday. I need to say no because we are in debt and overwhelmed but it’s very hard to resist

Thereby proving that the ability to resist impulses is something that, in some cases, some ADULTS never achieve.

That's ok though. Enjoy never being able to spend money on yourself, enjoy time by yourself & always living in the fuckin' poorhouse. You earned it.

Attached: Biggs.jpg (430x289, 24K)

They've always been saggy the weight gain just intensified it

Do you guys exercise together? Like suggest going to a park and playing with your daughter. It can burn calories and be fun.

Ahh I see. that's really sad man does she care or has she just accepted her mom bod?

I’m female, I had a baby but my husband got fat Not always women who do after baby

Attached: D42835F4-88F1-4E0B-A61E-5940E1300C35.jpg (828x858, 544K)

Oh and she was obese most her life I just met her when she was poor, had to bike to work and depression made her hardly eat.

Ok I'm pretty sure this is a LARP but if that is really you hot damn girl.

maybe it isn't that common where you live, but here down south I see it all the time.

t. internet now is real life.

Maybe get her back into recreational biking?

We've been going out on her days off for hiked and trips to the park, but when your caloric intake is much higher then what you burn it doesn't help much

This. Whenever someone inquires as to my lack of offspring, I always point to my face & ask them "can you SERIOUSLY tell me you wanna curse some innocent little kid runnin' around lookin' like my ugly ass? If I ever did have a kid, god HELP that kid if he turns out lookin' like me; he BETTER look like his mother".

But apart from all the other reasons, I guess I'm just an anomaly of a human being because I've never been so curious as to see what my DNA looked like mixed with someone else's. No interest in hitting "print" on the human xerox machine, and I'll never understand the people who do.

She hates it, says she wants to change it but doesn't do much to actually change it.

Damn I'll say a prayer for you too. Does she get all pissy if you bring up her weight?

Babies are so cute how can you not want one

kek of course no

My vision doesn't allow for it. Very little visual feild in the only eye that works and no depth perception along with double vision. She won't do it alone.

Wanna explain the logic behind how being responsible & NOT contributing to the exploding population of the world somehow qualifies someone as being a "cuck"?

Or is that just a catchall word you Reich-wing stormfaggots use to insult anyone who has the audacity to disagree with you or live a lifestyle you don't approve of? Because as we all know, extreme conservatives have made an artform out of telling OTHER people how to live THEIR lives.

Go fuck yourself.

This is probably bad advice but have you tried alphaing up and taking her junk food away. Tell her if she wants to loose the weight you're going to help her by being her willpower.

Attached: This guy gets it.jpg (400x568, 38K)

Ugh where can I find a preggo to fuck

You get your wife preggo

Attached: preganon.jpg (2592x1944, 1.17M)

I heard this from sooo many guys in their 20s. Today, in my 30s, all of them have families. Every fucking one of them. It's our most primitive biological desire, to reproduce. It's only a matter of time

Preggo sex feels amazing, their vaginas get so swollen with blood flow and it’s even easier to make her orgasm

My wife is always hornier pregnant

Damn, nice tits

The baby also got fat

Yeah the original user said that she's grown three cup sizes

No. But she gets pissy if I say things like, do you really want to be eating that. We're also stuck in a shit situation. I'm nearly blind and can't work, trying to get on disability, living on my family's property who she hates and her job has no upward mobility but she doesn't know what she'd really want to do. Food is a distraction from all that to her.

This, 110% this. Only 21 but im looking to get snipped cause fuck that shit. I like my money too much to share it with some asshole that happens to share half my dna.

only have kids if your white and have a white partner. otherwise stick to this post.

They also get hyper emotional too. I could put my wife in the mood just by telling her how sexy and beautiful her baby bump was.

That wouldn't work for her. Most her junk food is eaten away from home.

Says
>I’m female
Yet, no tits.

Attached: Tits GTFO Hans Landa.jpg (266x200, 11K)

I just wanna fuck one. Not have a child lol

Subjective, user. Much like puppies, babies are not cute to some of us.

*waves hand*

i'd fuck her. be glad you're not alone user.

Attached: Your argument sucks.jpg (600x578, 159K)

Having kids was the single best thing of my life. But I'm also stupid wealthy and my wife doesn't have to work. Money makes a huge difference. Raising kids has a ton of challenges that can be solved with money.

I don't want to.

I don't want to spread my genetics plus I think it's irresponsible to bring someone to this world to have a shit life.

Are u some kind of monster

Those milk titties..

How obese, leftist and faggot of color are you? Also weak ass meme go hop in the deLorean and go back to 2012, faggot.

This. I'd have kids if I were really wealthy.

I don’t regret having my son. I do however, often regret marrying his fat lazy cunt of a mother.

Too poor to afford kids is what I'm hearing.

Any more of those glorious boobs?

Damn, that's harsh user. Backstory?

I want 6 kids with a white woman. White race is going to be wiped out if we don’t start reproducing more

Every time I see a big white raced family, I get happy

Nah the original poster said he wouldn't post nudes out of respect for his wife.

father since 6th june, wish you the best of luck, enjoy your kid user!

The older I get, the more I want them
At 44 I am getting too old now, and it makes me sad

So many shits bud, I'm at the 1.5 year mark, the shits get worse user.

Have a son that's 3. Most rewarding thing is watching him grow, getting smarter by the day...... Could never regret it as he's my pride n joy

Find 20 something, knock her up, hopefully die before kid becomes a piece of shit.

Father was 45 when he got my mother pregnant. I'm 29 now and hes turning 70 this year. There's more time than you think. If nothing else, a man can get a woman pregnant well into his 90's

I did not want a kid and do not want anymore. Ex wife got pregnant. She probably stopped taking the pill. Didn't tell me she was pregnant until I had served her with divorce papers.

So then what was going to be a simple matter became a long drawn out process because she wanted to stay married.

Not the kids fault. He's fun and great but my life woukd have been completely different had my ex not been a psycho.

Now I still have to deal with her on a weekly basis and have to put on a good face for the kid or he and I both get punished.

Ain't it just user, my early toddler wont wave at people, but waves at every car in the parking lot, its hilarious.

jeesus
why the kid is so fat?
his wrist is already bigger than yours wtf...

That blows user, I've seen this first hand, and you'll unfortunately have to she her face for pretty much the rest of your life.

Preggie Bread!

Attached: tumblr_lzvgdkGaQx1qbn0f7o1_500.jpg (500x577, 53K)

>DAILY REMINDER
if you consider having kids only black babies are acceptable, others are geneticaly weaker and unamerican

Attached: 1498866222619.jpg (491x750, 111K)

Attached: 1492884287777.jpg (926x999, 220K)

Attached: 1504210737947.jpg (599x597, 77K)

>be Chad
>fuck hundred+ thots and have 3 ltrs with arm candy stacy’s
>turn 30
>decide pretty girls are to fucked up in head to start family with
>date girl next door kid sister type
>marry her
>knock her up
>she immediately loses her job because pregnant and lazy
>go into debt because from 36 hr labor and emergency c section because healthcare sucks for the middle class
>wife goes from curvy to full-on fat
>takes her four years to get back earning what she made before getting shitcanned
>too late,bankruptcy

Meanwhile I make almost twice as much as we did when we started dating and I’m still fit as fuck with huge dick. But at least my son is cool.

gonna have my 1st
do it for Denmark he said...

It's the little Things. Great memories

Fuck niggers, more preggos of appreciated!

nope, prolly cause im basicly a 14 y/o in. 34 y/o body. never wanted to grow up and surprisingly i never did. carefoul what you wish for kids...

He’s just a fat baby, he’s a bit older now and thinning out. Wrist is not bigger than mine. Plus I’m a small boned woman

Attached: 4BD361FB-BE85-47F0-8FC0-7A70B95198E7.jpg (828x1065, 557K)

Put his penor in your hand

Jesus user, get your kid off that fucking youtube brainwash, these parents that throw phones at their kids are basically teaching their kids how to use cocaine responsibly.

Knocked up a chick I knew for about a year. Then moved halfway across the country. Never knew she was pregnant and that it was mine until almost two years later. Now paying child support to a kid I'll never get to see. Had to sell my house over the ordeal. Life pretty much ruined.

Don't have kids if you have dreams. Period.

This kills the blackedfag

Attached: 1563052941189.png (531x532, 258K)

>Don't have kids if you have dreams. Period.

How is that barista job? Still working on that book? Not being safe ruins dreams user.

best of luck m8, got any names in mind?

I do want a kid, preferably a girl, just seems like it would be easier in my experience. Boys can be little shits, I should know, I was one.

You’re telling me your parents didn’t let you watch cartoons or game when you were little? I supervise and limit the time, he’s just watching nursery rhymes before nap time

Not before a nap user, after a nap.

Had to sell your beat laboratory...

Attached: 1563627650248.gif (245x213, 961K)

I have a 9 year old. No i dont regret it

>got a vasectomy just to be safe.
As if you'd ever get laid, faggot

I don't understand your barista comment or your book comment, but I can assure you that my job is fine and I'm coming back after the setback. She lied about being on the pill, for reasons I'll never understand. Years later, the government is knocking on my door with a summons.

TITS OR GTFO

Your dreams of living alone and dying alone?

Attached: 1505324368673.jpg (1238x704, 205K)

Kids? Nope. Simply because I'm afraid of what I'd do if it's a girl and she starts to get older.

Ew

I love these edits

got snipped too, best choice I ever made. Kids are a fucking nightmare that never ends.

me too

Attached: 1506986097289.jpg (962x545, 110K)

Attached: 1521296645826.png (712x802, 272K)

some day might be cool, but i can't think that far ahead at this point of my life

Attached: 1505219383725.jpg (286x336, 23K)

Attached: 1562558262331.jpg (686x1494, 260K)

one jew
two jew
pink jew
blue jew
can be "just some nursery rhyme". At least pay attention to what they are specifically watching, and don't let youtube/google's recommended video algorithm dictate what they are watching, be proactive in these things and they will do the same for their kids

Attached: 1505212154391.jpg (1000x417, 174K)

with the right woman, yes I want kids. I love the thought of being a daddy, and I have always wanted a sweet baby girl of my own.

Right now I'm 32 and only just now dating a girl I'd even consider having a kid, but no way would I rush into that until we lived together for awhile and made sure we're compatible.

>Please be real
>Please be real
>Please be real
>Please be real
>Please be real
>Please be real

This is me: I'm 45 now & don't feel any different about not wanting crumbcrunchers as I ever have my entire life.

>It's our most primitive biological desire, to reproduce
Speak for yourself, user.

>It's only a matter of time
Oh really? Well! Since you're the know-it-all swami, tell me: how much longer do you reckon I have to enjoy the life I have for myself now before I start developing serious remorse & decide to reverse my surgery & hit "print" on the human xerox machine?

Attached: Arguing with idiots.jpg (868x631, 81K)

Coincidentally, what that user wrote applies to a LOT of people.

Sadly, those people either have zero impulse control or are in denial about just how poor they really are, as evidenced by how many fuckin' rugrats are runnin' around.

Idiocracy was supposed to be satire, not a documentary.

I have 2 kids, one is 5 and the other almost 4. They are tiring and frustrating at times but also pretty awesome and fun and will take care of me when i am old and infirm.

Can we get more preggo boobs up in here or what

I put seed deep into my girlfriend at least 3 times a week and she just isn't getting pregnant.

She was born with male anatomy but transitioned long ago. She has a female appendage so I put my sperm inside her asshole.

It won't take. I am sad.

Attached: first-time.png (742x960, 485K)

I am, what makes you think I don’t? He was sitting literally on my lap with it when I took that pic until he drifted off to sleep to “Mary had a little lamb”

ugly mutt nigger baby is not enough to be a worldwide famous meme user
it's real

Attached: 1562550188239.jpg (889x374, 47K)

Your values are SOOO misplaced, user. You really ought to consider seeking professional help for this disproportionate amount of attention & emphasis you place on "birthrate".

You sound like that NZ mosque shooter stormfag tbh.

I’m one of those people. I have 4 kids and it started with “hmm I kinda want a baby”

Didn’t think she would get pregnant the first fucking month of trying each time

>didn’t think she would get pregnant the first fucking month of trying each time

Definition of insanity right there

PRECISELY why I got my vasectomy before having any kids. I'll never have to suffer through that horrible fate.

>Didn’t think she would get pregnant the first fucking month of trying each time
Sounds like you two are blessed.

EVERYBODY POST YOUR WIFE’S TITS

How many people have told me “it takes a couple an average of 6 months to get pregnant” bullshit. LIES it’s much easier to get pregnant then people want you to believe

Depends on the age. If she's 25 yes. If she's 35 it's not that easy.

Ok you first

>Not being safe ruins dreams user
Never having kids = being safe

Thank you, drive through

Not the user you were replying to but
So? What's it to you if it is? As long as he's happy, that's all that should matter.

>falling right into the trap they set for you to not reproduce

It's all about that cycle, years ago the wife (then gf) and I ate a shit ton of MDMA and she like me dump in her, took plan b next day, still pregnant, got that shit taken care of. Now we have a real baby.

Holy shit looka that fuckin monster baby hahaha

I live in the South and I’ve been in every state. It isn’t common anywhere here. Even in the ghetto areas and it’s always been the undesirables.

Not the user you replied to, but to be fair, if he's dead, what's he care what happens to the earch after his departure?

Not really I'd probably get in trouble. I got rape charges so I actually can't legally have a baby but either way i don't want a kid. You're fucking stupid if you have a baby. Why would you ruin your life with a fucking baby, I mean seriously. I'd much rather live a great life content with myself fucking a lot of slutty women. Maybe even rape someone because it's a rush.

>Sounds like you two are cursed.

Fixed that for you

Attached: Lucifer.jpg (750x445, 39K)

user me and my wife struggled for one kid. I would kill for your fertility.

Did you guys ever get checked out and find a reason?

I want a lot of kids

Lowish sperm count on my part. It's a really good thing we started trying young otherwise we would have never had them.

Just start exercising and eating better to fix that

Oh we had our two kids, just took a while. It's also genetic btw it runs in my family.