Does anyone like legit want to an hero after using this app?

Does anyone like legit want to an hero after using this app?

I posted a picture of my face earlier and people told me I should try it out, so far I have swiped near 6000 people and have gotten 3 matches and these are the convos I had.

> Me: Dam you are gorgeous and wholesome but 200km away? I have my tinder set to 40km! what a rip off :)
Her: I matched with you by mistake sorry - Removed me

>Me: Sup fam, nice doggo! Hru?
Her: Good
Me: Is that a pure husky? Best dog by far haha
Her: Fuck off weirdo - Removed me

>Me: Hey was just wondering how tall are you?
her: no reply for 3 hours - Removes

No offence but 2/3 of these girls were kinda ugly and the other one was average but thats fine.

Holy shit brutal app, did you 4chin boys just troll me and im actually fuggly or is this how tinder works? Will post pics again if anyone wants... I thought I was atleast a 3-4/10

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MSq54f2JT_U&t=442s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wholesome? Hahahaha
Try not being a total gobshite try-hard

>6000 people and have gotten 3 matches

Attached: 15022948421.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

Whats that got to do with match rate tho?
It was just a joke btw :/

How pretty do you have to be to use this?

Is that normal or bad cant tell form gif

>so far I have swiped near 6000 people
You counted?

It's really bad, my dude...

trying to avoid trolling you and genuinely just want to help

>Sup fam
cringe as fuck, why are you calling strangers fam? or using this shitty slang anyway
>nice doggo!
cringe as fuck, never say doggo
>Hru?
almost normal but i've never heard it.

>dam you are gorgeous and wholesome
too thirsty, at least spell 'damn' right

It’s because you’re a fuck tard. Say: “I like to travel, cook, hang out. Looking for someone to experience life with!” Then post pictures that make you look incredibly rich.
I put this together from a few different states and countries I’ve been to along with a pic of my closed passport. I instantly started getting matched

Attached: 879408A1-D01A-41FD-A099-255C3BD36605.jpg (960x960, 91K)

Women have complete control over what happens on tinder. You need proper profile pics, unless you're a nerd with a tonne of acne on your face.

Commencing dump of pics to help, might take me a bit to sort out the ones i've got so keep thread open.

Attached: tinderphoto-small.jpg (3631x2195, 1.83M)

Attached: 1552463895158.jpg (707x440, 99K)

apps like this are always aimed at girls. I made a fake account to see what it was like. Just an average looking girl and i hate 200+ likes in a day

you gotta know what youre after and lower your standards a lot, if its just sex then land a chubby

post face

Yeah

Ok I understand everything you said so what do you say then? I was told you cant ever say hi...

Also one girl had a some teeth missing and the other was most likelly 220 pounds and 5'2 she even said she was "chunky" in her bio..

Im 6'2 with an average body a good job, my own house, car and money to spare and I didnt think I was that fuck ugly

Attached: IMG_8155.png (640x1136, 1.29M)

Now feminism/women hate thread

Attached: 1517818866928.jpg (640x581, 52K)

Eh Id rather not, I posted it before but Im pretty sure you lads were fucking with me and im actually eye gouge teir.

I feel sick looking in the mirror now

send pics, tinder doesn't work for anyone under a 6. Poor looks can be overlooked if you're confident, but you can't do that online.

No op here fuck off

Dude. Follow this:
I set my main as a pic of me holding my sisters kid, and my match rate doubled. Of course, double 1 is 2, but I did and within a week I went home with a hot pakistani chick after we went on a date. She also made a point that the reason she swiped on me was the cute baby in my hands, plus that i'm not a total dweeb. Just dress up, get someone/set a timer with a cheap tripod/mini-tripod off eBay to take a photo like in the guide.

I'd also go watch the videos of the guy who made that picture - damien, from School of attraction on youtube. Also go watch Based Zeus on youtube for help.

FYI: Only fucked one chick from tinder in 4 years, but i used to get way more from other shit, like blendr, and craigslist before they shut that down, that is.

Attached: aoOg2On_700b.jpg (700x515, 40K)

don't be too nice. its tinder, you know it's tinder and they know it's tinder.

in my experience, girls show the most interest to the chillest/coolest guy in the room. don't use that picture, but definitely mention your height in your bio.

relatively minimal bio. don't use weird slang
NEVER ask 'how are you doin tonight' (dunno why but it never works)

>y: hey you're pretty cute, what's up?
>h: nothing much
>oh dope, i fucking love doing nothing

6000-3 must mean im ugly tho... I took this photo just then i feel like you cant talk ur way out of being gross

Attached: 20181225_145654.jpg (2801x3063, 1.5M)

Same poster here.
Nothing wrong with what you look like - probably better than I do. You just need PROPER pictures on tinder - tinder is all about the pictures, and not about the attitude, since all girls see if your pics, not you in action like in a bar. Completely different.

Go follow that guide and do the suit/standing pics, plus babies (dont forget to mention NOT MY KID in your profile or soemthing... "FYI baby is nephew", etc... And go from there.

Attached: 36754121_1107648262717309_3673385129113288704_n.jpg (700x604, 41K)

you're definitely not ugly, but you definitely look retarded based on how you took this photo.

my BIGGEST mistake which prevented me from getting any pussy was thinking that girls want to see something they can relate to.
>angled selfie
>acting cute ("doggo")

shit like that? nah. girls want men, and men with a sense of humor. they want to be with the coolest guy in the room/the top dog. it's a status thing.
I've never heard a guy who's in a dope fraternity or who fucks sluts based off his wall street job say doggo in a way that wasn't directly making fun of it

pic related, current gf

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-29 at 1.40.14 AM.png (816x922, 1.04M)

Yeah you were probably ugly back in middle school but you look good now. Just don't take photos like a retard.

You could've at least changed the filename if you're going to lie like that

Tinder is definitely something you have to learn how to use.

Learn how to structure a profile and which photos to pick.

Learn how to make interesting comments/opening questions about women’s profiles.

Learn how to hold a conversation, and understand that is is entirely up to you to keep the conversation going most of the time.

Learn how to recognize when a girl is enjoying herself enough to be asked out and how to do it smoothly.

If you jump on, use some random FB pics, and just treat it like an online chat room, you’re going to fail. If you learn how to use it, you will get laid.

I dont understand what the fuck this means, I just took a photo, do I need to take a fake photo?

Have good lighting, and look photogenic. Things like smiling can go well unless you have bust ass teeth.

No. You need to understand that there’s a lot more to a photo than the person in it. You need to take photos of yourself in situations women would like to be in, and you need to present yourself in a way that women would want to be with. Would a woman want to be with some dude she doesn’t know looking awkwardly away on a bed? Nah. Would a woman want to be with a smiling dude and his friends drinking beers after a day of kayaking? Yeah. It doesn’t need to be that complex though, you mostly just have to smile and put yourself in positions that show you have friends and are fun. Using pictures to implicitly show you have money isn’t a bad idea either.

Because you're an autist and aren't listening. Follow this guide:

This is all fucking stupid, if you need to follow a guide and put in this much effort just to meet with a girl and spend time with another person of the ohter gender then you must be ugly as fuck and im pretty sure you guys are projecting.

Im not even intrsted in sex... I just wana look after some chick and have a happy relationship

Fuck this im out 4chin delsuional as usual

Is this good enough for tinder

Attached: 20190319_231254.jpg (1070x1384, 779K)

you're good looking enough to get laid there, photo's a slight bit awkward tho

Nah, attractive dudes want to get laid too. You need to put in more work than the next guy to get what you want, this is true for everything in life not just getting laid.

This was my profile pic and I got tons of matches, I also had a profile I iterated on maybe 50 times before settling.

Accept that this takes work, put in the work, and you’ll be happy with the results. Or, make another excuse, like you probably always do, and enjoy the safety of being alone on your bed taking crappy selfies. Your choice.

Attached: 03628304-279F-46F7-914D-C83698559E0C.jpg (3036x4048, 1.32M)

Grindr, yes. Tinder, no.

You should follow that guide posted above. You’re attractive but that isn’t a good photo.

dude you look like a chadwick yes, This is OP, if i used ur pic I would get probs a 80% match rate no homo.

Also kys

It's just taking a good photo.

And if you're trying to do anything but fuck on tinder you're better off trying to hook up with chicks at a old folks home

How about this one

Attached: IMG_20190505_102323_945.jpg (1440x1800, 400K)

That’s pretty funny, I’d use it as photo #2. Do you have any shots of you doing stuff or hanging out with friends?

Attached: 20190722_215808.jpg (2124x1793, 1.87M)

guys the pic situation ain't gona help him if that's the type of shit he's saying to females
imagine him getting stuck in a conversation
disastrous

tinder is aids and a waste of time, you can do better than this.

Profile skills first, convo skills later, you can always recreate a profile.

Too dark.

What this user said. People in the real world don't speak Yea Forums. Gotta avoid coming across as a neckbeard weirdo -- which just involves not being cringe

It's all superficial crap. You spoke to these women briefly and are now blasting them as ugly. The flip side is that they saw a stranger using Yea Forums slang and deduced you might be a creep

Yes, this is good advice OP. You're not alone I know a few people with similar issues that are decent looking guys in real life.

The issue is your pics, possibly bio and how you talk to the girls. My odds aren't that high either (15-20 matches with probably 200+ girls). Try having pictures of yourself taken at an event, during an activity or when you're dressed well it shows more aspects of your interests and personality than a bathroom selfie. Having dogs in pics is good, and even having other women (friends) in your pictures could help, shows that people don't actually mind being around you lol. Also another point, when you're talking with the girls, you need to realise that they don't usually mass swipe, they can choose to be picky, if she matched with you and it wasn't an accident, she's somewhat attracted to you. I usually just comment on her bio, say hello and after 2-3 messages go for the number/whatsapp/snapchat whatever your preferred method of contact is, I usually say its easier for me to talk there.Once you get the number banter more, then arrange a meetup.

You only use tinder to find someone to fuck. You don't wife a loose puss riding a cock carousel.

I’m actually moving across the country to be with my gf who I met on tinder. There are definitely good people on there.

>How pretty do you have to be to use this?
Studies have been done that suggest if you're not in the top 10% of attractive males tinder is a waste of time

dont zoom in so goddamn much

every girl rides the cock carousel, meaning you should never wife them

All of those studies have major flaws (most actually list them in the first paragraph).

If you’re average or above and know how to make a profile and charm a woman, you’ll be fine.

You're a idiot and your gf is being fucked on the reg and it's not by you.

Good point. Dating a non virgin is a waste of time.

you're ugly. stop using tinder, work out and get an unresistible body. I've fucked ugly chicks with great bods and fantasised about uglier with better bods that know.

my plan for you user (and every ugly bro)

>go to the gym
>eat a shit ton of eggs
>keep it up, work out your entire body twice weekly every week for 1 year
>arms, legs, stomach, ass, back, neck (only neck if you want to look like the hulk)
>browse and read their sticky
>after 1 year you take swimming lessons and focus on becoming a good swimmer. or do it once a weak and only go to the gym once a week instead of two
>start as a lifeguard at your local beach or public pool (as long as your swimming lessons also taught you CPR and stuff. they usually do, if not just take a course)

now, a year from reading this post, you're sitting topless in only shorts in the sun. your body is tan because you're constantly in the sun, your hot sweety sixpack is showing and your face is hidden behind your sunglasses. maybe you can grow a beard to hide more of it. now you're strong, hot, tan sweety body is what gives the first impressions. too scared of talking to strangers? I can guarantee that your new body and lifestyle will boost your confidence enough to at least talk to a girl at your job. you're a lifeguard. all the girls there are hot, young girls in swimsuits and you're a hot dude. you interact with these girls every week. kid around with them and eventually you're all hanging out and then you'll be able to take it from there. by that I mean you'll be 6 inches deep in her pussy in no time. good luck bro's

just because you're ugly now, does not mean you have to be forever

Attached: 1562572606797.png (706x500, 65K)

nah, man. he's actually already hot. just autistic

he should start his swimming lessons and work on his back. in no time he'll look like a supermodel

if he can't already get laid with that, he's beyond help kek

it isnt him, it are the impossible women standards
artificial wombs cant come soon enough

you sound like a douche

>you interact with these girls every week. kid around with them and eventually you're all hanging out and then you'll be able to take it from there. by that I mean you'll be 6 inches deep in her pussy in no time. good luck bro's

must be some pretty dumb girls falling for that

that's incel talk, my man

Ya gotta hit em with the smooth talk, my boy. Not shit like doggo or fam. You want to come off as a man, not a 9th grader from 2012. Pic very much related, works for me probably 75% of the time.

Attached: 1563379767041.png (1440x2560, 349K)

welcome to the modern hookup culture

kek. now that's the Yea Forums we love

Attached: e8b3e272e3b961a86113a57555ba6828-365x1024.jpg (365x1024, 25K)

Average and below average girls get a major boost to their ego because they’re constantly getting more matches because of thirsty guys. It makes them think that they’re hot shit but they’re still dog shit.

It makes ugly girls have even worse personalities. At least with hot chicks, even if their personality is shit, they’re still hot.

Ive got like sixty bra. Shits cash. Try taking a better selfie. Bitches be horny

Idk wht you are doing wrong. Im a 6-7 out of ten 5 foot 8 and i have over 100+ matches. i go on just to inflate my ego and nothing else. Make your bio interesting a believable, don:t be creepy, add more photos and you'll be fine.

Attached: 1518661907569.jpg (562x570, 191K)

yeah, show what you look like, you are probably just a chad

Your all just losers thats why your here on Yea Forums why would any women on this planet ever like any of you poor excuses of men lol go ahead talk about how ugly women are when their having sex n your on here calling them ugly

youre

the only people that talk like that are niggers
you aren't a nigger, are you user?

Only morons use stuff like Tinder to begin with. Nothing worthwhile can come from it.

this is a good one

>implying women in this day and age are worth it

But how do artificial wombs get my dick wet?

that's an intense amount of charisma

Fuck you white bitch ever been raped niggers cause thats your future

Must post pics of your profile as a shining example of what to do for us bozos

Attached: 1485085045336.jpg (556x787, 111K)

wait until sex robots are made perfect and all women are begging on the streets for money

When I look at your photo, you don't look like someone i would go out of my way to be around. You look bored/boring. You look unhappy. Since you are trying to make a good impression. Smile look fun. Something other than laying inbed. Your picture has to speak for you. Yours says nothing. I'm not saying you are a bad person but if I was a woman and I had 10 other guys to choose from I wouldn't really want to pick the guy who couldn't be bothered to get out of bed, or smile.

These have to be the worst conversation starters I've ever read. A hello or hi would have sufficed.

Lol to tiny dick fag like you ya women are useless just leave them To fuck alphas as you talk about how much you dont need women lol

go harvest cotton nigger

Ooga booga mufuga

Attached: 1534897783934-1.jpg (643x476, 30K)

Go get fucked by a real man fag we all know about your soft sweaty palms

Holy shit i cant stop laughing im not even black just not a white faggot like you

Attached: images (14).jpg (299x166, 9K)

I know what you faggots want now you can rub your soft dicks to what a man looks like

Attached: download (3).jpg (194x259, 8K)

You must be ugly

I get a few matches every day and barely use it. In fact I hid myself the other day because it's fucking annoying

tinder is 90% russian bots

Btw im a white female who fucks guys on tinder just not losers like you

Attached: 61377a2a4a40b0f54304bc719cf08e20.jpg (600x449, 43K)

>download (3)
you are for sure a fag

Attached: Fizzz-artist-Lina-the-Slayer-Dota-2904075.png (331x329, 113K)

Lol sure i love cock cause im a woman lol your a fag lol oh look i can use google images im so smart

Lol that's from me

Attached: Screenshot_20190524-111428.png (1440x2560, 331K)

Attached: 1482614309044.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

You downloaded images on Yea Forums where people do that all the time so whats the problem hahahaha you need to suck a cock dont you fag

Let me sum up this guide: just look like a model and have professional photographs of yourself taken problem solved

>She also made a point that the reason she swiped on me was the cute baby in my hands

Girl said this to me once too. Have a photo with my niece. Have to be careful though they don't think you've got kids. Some girls are cool with that but not all

the poster an hero'd after this post.

Attached: 1444428023459.gif (233x226, 1010K)

Oops meant this one. Chicks are dumb

Attached: Screenshot_20190524-135320.png (1440x2560, 351K)

I use Tinder to fuck with people and piss them off. It's far more productive and fun than trying to actually land a lay

Bobs and vageena?

it would help if you didn't converse like a fucking moron. Stop with the text talk and smiley faces.

Trying too hard. You come across like a dancing monkey

Tinder has completely fucked the sex-gender dynamic. It once might have been sort of balanced but now girls of any appearance that use it get virtually an infinite number of thirsty men to choose from. They have all the selection power and they shouldn't, biologically speaking. I matched with like 30 girls in my limited time using it and all the hot ones make you do 100% of the work. Never got laid. Unless you have master tier game or have a god chad body, I wouldn't waste your time with this piece of shit app.

Is that why I have so many matches?

Attached: Screenshot_20190524-130400.png (1440x2560, 1.69M)

Imagine living in Michigan

Does anyone have a believable chad photoset to make a fake fb account and catfish sluts on tinder?

>facepalm

Do you converse with women before they match you? Or are you retarded?

Your matches are brutal

this please

I guarantee if you looked like a neckband this would be instantly rejected, she's probably just attracted to your pic

That's not even that many, and how many are you even fucking with your retarded dancing monkey game?

Not to mention those girls look like shit

I've had hundreds if not over 1000 matches in the past before I deleted my account

You know how most of the meetups occurred? Just some small talk and then asking to get a drink

I live in the country. It's nice. I can leave my doors unlocked. I went on vacation last year and left my garage door open for two weeks nobody was home and nobody stole anything. It's comfy

Attached: Screenshot_20190524-124743.png (1440x2560, 301K)

he needs to get more swole and get tighter clothes for people to notice his body. hoodies is the most retarded piece of clothing you can find because it hides your body. are you fat? are you thin? are you fucking pregnant? impossible to tell with a hoodie

Somebody has done this here:
youtube.com/watch?v=MSq54f2JT_U&t=442s

Unbelievable but fucking hilarious too

Can we see what kind of pics you have? And bio?

Attached: 04.jpg (1932x2576, 1.04M)

Why dont you lift something heavier than a milk jug sometimes

If you hate pussy or are a faggot this is true

God dammit, If I ever go on a murder spree it'll be at an all female college

Attached: all of it.png (502x466, 298K)

Lol get a load of this ugly weirdo

> download (3).jpg
fucking lmao

Attached: smirk.png (897x740, 467K)

Welcome to internet dating for men.

tinder is hardly dating

Attached: Screenshot_20190524-130658.png (1440x2560, 1.63M)

Tinder is easy if you look even average and you're not retarded wtf

Ur opening lines are weak and nerdy. But ya blame everything else but ur horrendously bad game.

> geeeee malady how tall are you!!!!!

glad to see you again tinderbro. i was the one who suggested the tart yet savory comment. you're a hero everytime you start those threads.

yeah dude just be as honest an try to have some outdoor photos. try not to look so alone.

Attached: Screenshot_20190722-083511_Tinder.jpg (1080x2220, 454K)

Looks like u got all fat girls btw

thin women don't have to resort to an app for dickings

>so many landwhales
I would rather kill myself

The worst thing you can possibly do is ask Yea Forums for advice on dating & women.

So many wannabe fuckboi comments in here that are downright sociopathic, viewing women as objects who need to be conquered.

Best advice is get off fucking tinder, because it's shit and bad for anyone's confidence who's less then a 9.5/10 considering looks. Get outside and meet people, don't act fucking creepy and weird and women will eventually trust and like you, leading to a possible relationship.

>viewing women as objects who need to be conquered
women are doing everything in their power to be treated as objects, tinder is the prime example

You are who you attract boys. If your a fat wierdo nerd whos broke... guess what u deserve....

charge your phone

Shit dude. I could do that too, although not as big a bicep as that however, but still, i'm no scrub. Hmm. That your total bio there? Can't believe they are so vapid and fall for that shit.

Keep telling urself that

>because it's shit and bad for anyone's confidence who's less then a 9.5/10 considering looks.

It's an app aimed at ego stroking people with fragile self esteems. There are no beautiful people on tinder. Just runaway narcissism and the toxic games played by the mentally unwell.

I'd be willing to bet you are using someone else's pics for one.

I prefer to jack off
Thanks bye

69/10

you've probably been shadowbanned meaning that u wont pop up in girls tinder. You need to chill with the right swipes.

I love telling the fat girls to get lost.

i got banned for no reason and i'm glad because i fucking hate this app
even when i'd meet girls off of it i wouldn't fuck them because i hated them for being tinder sluts
i hate tinder

shooters shoot. i dont have time to check everyone profile, i auto swipe an sort them later. more than half are harpoon worthy.
plenty of pussy to be had on this app.
tbh i have alot of luck on other apps.
OP try bumble, or hinge. an dont sounds so cringey, you might as well fuck your bois if you're gunna talk to every girl like shes a homie

hahah why go outside when we live in the 21st century, this is just as good. everything has been streamlined to cut through all the bullshit. you sound beta, just cause you married the first girl to put your slimy slug in her mouth doesn't mean everyone has to follow you footsteps.

Dude, you sound like an incel.

The bio puts you ahead of any single roastie in your age group. Congrats on being successful man.