Did any of you go to Disney World as a kid? What was your experience like?

did any of you go to Disney World as a kid? What was your experience like?

Attached: Disney.jpg (960x672, 146K)

The guy dressed up as Goofy touched my balls.... I've had mixed feelings about that ever since

it was fun

lucky!

How old were you? 1-15 I'd get why.
17-35 I'd just laugh and go with it, why not.

did the illuminati touch you?

you rode Henry Kissinger's cock

Fuck you man

Lived in Southern California as a kid, so I got DisneyLand, but I always remember liking it. It's still the only theme park where I'll get on all the rides.

NO, FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was 14 the first time I went. Worked there when I was 19. Went back early this year and it sucked. Not the place it used to be.

Disney is a magical place, a magic kingdom MK, MK-ULTRA

My family went in 1989. I remember it being hot and humid as fuck and it didn't help that Dad rented a fucking dark blue Buick with a dark blue interior. We had to open all four doors and step back until the heat escaped, then start the car and crank the AC, then wait a bit and hop in. That experience with that car is the reason I'll NEVER buy a car with a dark interior.

The park itself was pretty cool and I remember the Haunted Mansion being a super neat ride. I also remember the parades on Main St. USA with Zip-a-dee-doo-dah blasting from the speakers under the buildings at 160 decibels.

Oh, and the GM Sunraycer was there too.

yea, Disney World was very magic during late 80s, early 90s

not sure how it is today, anyone been?

Attached: Magic 6.jpg (1023x682, 262K)

I went to the one in Florida in 89. I was slightly disappointed by the lack of wilder rides I was used to at Sex Flags but everything else was amazing. The atmosphere the distinct sections of the park being different worlds and the Haunted Mansion is still the best ride ive ever been on

i've been to disney world more times than i can count. went all the time growing up in florida and kept going as an adult.

you are referring to the Epcot Center that has like 10 different world sections with various foods and drinks from each world section

yea that was a pretty cool area, i enjoyed it too

i went around 1993 or 94 can't ermember

sounds cool, so tell us about your experiences

...i wouldnt know where to begin. super fun place. love the rides, wandering, exploring. the food is fantastic almost everywhere. they keep adding new things all the time.

Yeah, it was pretty fun. Actually it was one of the best memories I have from when I was 10 or 11 years old. It was the first time I traveled out of my country.

There's a video with niggers other than that it must feel like tom cruise church

>one of the best memories

same for me, was a highlight of my childhood

Attached: Magic 5.jpg (1280x864, 239K)

Hell yea went just about every summer growing up then when I was 15 me and my boy goose took a bunch of acid and had a fuckin great time at the Disney world

I went with my dad before he passed from colon cancer. I was too busy trying to watch 2016 E3 on my phone I think. Fo4 got its release date and shit.

>god I'm a fucking idiot tbh. Shoulda spent time with my family while I still had it

Only went when I was six and I still remember it. The biggest Disney (Pixar) movie out at that time was Toy Story. I remember posing with the little green soldiers and my family all thought that was cute. I fucking remember Ariel because whoever was playing her was fucking hot and her skin was glistening in the water and sunshine with her little green fin flapping all around. I remember waiting forever on line to see Mickey but he wasn't available, what a bummer. All around great experience though.

i thought they kicked people out for being intoxicated? It's supposed to be family-friendly.

my family sucks and is abusive so i dont' give a shit about any of them

was Ariel a white girl? I hate white girls and like black women, i'd love to see a black ariel

I was tripping brah. Sure I tried to fight Tom Sawyer and they prob thought about kicking us out but they didn't. Did get a warning for smoking weed on the ski lift rig tho

Obviously Ariel was white this was in the fucking 90s, kid. Oh I'm black btw, so I'd also love to see a black Ariel.

bullshit. They would have kicked you out and given a lifetime ban if you got caught with weed.

i'm white and hate white women. I only love black women and asian women. Oh wait you're a black person, that is why they didn't kick you out. They were afraid of a discrimination lawsuit

Wait, black people use Yea Forums?

Fucked my sister in the ass in disney world.

They didn't kick us out because we were paying customers. We're a middle-class black family not these fucking niggers that roam the streets. And yea I been here since I can remember.

no i think that was Henry Kissinger that did that

white people are retards, they see all blacks as dangerous, anyway i'm just joking, i ain't racist

Lol it's cool bro, even if you were racist I wouldn't get bent outta shape about it.

i aint even an ironic nazi, is what i am saying. Anyway i have dated african women from africa and african women are truly the best. Even asian women ain't as good as them

Nigeria is a sex paradise

Never, because I'm from russian poor family living in post-soviet slav shithole.

We can agree on that one, I love African women. Had a few myself. Never been to Africa though, definitely planing on it in the future.

I read that in a Russian accent.

Yea but they didn't ya ole soggybottomed ass j ass ninja. Fuck u and ur whole sitch I was just sharing my experience

Went a few times as a kid. It was awesome. Some of the best experiences of my childhood.
But that was thirty years ago. I was there a few years ago and it seems a lot different. I'm sure it's still pretty cool for little kids though.
This guy is full of shit

It was pretty great but mostly just because trip and vacation budget and young.

Yea it was fun went except that fuckin alien encounter shit lol had my first adrenaline rush their and pushed the bar that held people down up. Cast member came to see wtf happened and helped me out of the ride

Overrated as fuck.