I'm a virgin. AMA

I'm a virgin. AMA.

Attached: 1533664466.jpg (998x1637, 57K)

Are you a female? If yes, may I change your virgin status?

Have you flicked your bean?

Yes I'm female

Yes I have

Ever sucked a cock?

No

Have you had intercourse with a male?

No I have not

Hmmm getting closer.

Have you ever had sex with a dude in your vagina as he penetrates you?

Are you ashamed of it? And if so, why?

Titty time

age?

Tits timestamp or get the fuck out. Fucking beta larpers.

Attached: 1557367265143.png (1254x261, 99K)

I'm 25

You know the rules. If you're going for attention as a female, tits and timestamp. Otherwise please crawl back into the basement.

Tits, sharpie in pooper and time stamp or gtfo you larping fart truffle.

There is nothing wrong with being a virgin. It's a beautiful thing. Am I too a virgin? No, I'm not. But that doesn't take away from the beauty of virginity. Whether you are female or not doesn't matter. It is a beautiful thing in either case. You don't have to agree, but that's the way I see it. I'd never mock someone for not having sex. What low-level juvenile faggotry is that

Attached: 124E692D-6D86-4B95-8253-E8E80F83466E.jpg (230x219, 6K)

no it's not I finally want to get willy inside.

You're funny user. Get over yourself

Why?

(Fadora tipping intensifies)

Attached: 1558136625146.jpg (490x350, 39K)

timestamp you faggot

I'm bisexual and somehow you guys are gayer than I am. It's truly something.

>goes on Yea Forums
>gets outed for being a fedora tipper for m’lady
>insulted
>n-no you’re the gay one
Cope harder (you) literal faggot

I'm bi too, what's your point? Everyone that post here is a fag and OP is a double fag, always. Fuck off back to facefook, new summer fag.

Attached: 1546931974217.jpg (400x400, 29K)

I deactivated my facebook probably 6 or 7 years ago. I never use twitter either. And if you can't see why I stated it, then you need to try harder.
And a fedora tipper for m'lady? I've been mgtow since I was 19. Still had sex, but stayed away from relationships because women are toxic cancer. If all you faggots want to be buttrammed in court over alimony and child support, that's on you. In this "metoo" generation, you'd have to be a retard and a mongoloid to get involved with them.

You very clearly know nothing about the site you're on. Your reply paints the obvious picture that you're a white knighting beta neckbeard. Thanks for replying a bunch to give us a laugh at you.

Attached: 1554157941145.jpg (640x645, 61K)

As if I care about maneuvering this site like you clowns. It's as though all of you faggots feel special for being here. It's both cringy and pathetically sad. You all gather together and call each other faggots and meme each other like the edgelords you all are. Then you fly your pepe fuckin' flag like an idiot and you snicker at each other because "you use Yea Forums". What a gag. And no, before you say it, I'm not even mad. I can say "fuck" and "faggot" without being salty. I assure you, I'm just listening to music and browsing this venomous faggot site.

Who killed Laura Palmer?