Let's talk about romance, Yea Forums. When did you have your first kiss and how old are you now...

Let's talk about romance, Yea Forums. When did you have your first kiss and how old are you now? Story of your love life. I'll start, kissed a girl at 18 (could've been way sooner if i was less of a dumbass but hey), 21 now.

Attached: 2TNrOUC.jpg (670x532, 238K)

First kiss was prob around 16-17, never got into early teen couple relationship

Attached: group.jpg (1536x2048, 633K)

>first kiss
kek
> Story of your love life
pic related

Attached: good christian boy.png (500x701, 462K)

32 and never had my first kiss

How user?
Lack of effort?

26 on the altar with my wife

22 and a kissless virgin. Short, lots of body hair. Just a disgusting human being altogether. I highly doubt I'll ever lose my V card.

Congrats fren, you're a good Christian boy

Not as good as I wish, I still post on this degenerate evil site. We were both virgins (at least she better have been) on our wedding night.

13 with the girl I am still with today

Awwwww

>17th bday
>the bois got tired of me being a virgin
>they gave a slut at our school 500 USD to fuck me
>they locked us in a room together
>i give her a hug and tell her
“Your better than this”
>she cries and gives me a peck in the cheek
Crisis avoided and kept my virginity

Attached: 8B91F50B-7A35-4DD3-B9D0-D4672E6775DB.jpg (1125x774, 575K)

That would honestly be really wholesome

I never leave my house. And im ugly. Therapist says I have agoraphobic tendencies.

First kiss at 13

Peak fucking was age 16-23

I’m 41 now. Times were different & soooo much better time n the store 90s

No smart phones

My first kiss was when I was 5; I'm 23 now. Before anyone asks, it was with another 5 year old.

Idk probably 7-8 years ago don't even remember the face, never got her name either the second girl i kissed happened an hour after the first, i'm 21 now haven't had sex in 2 years, agoraphobic, anxiety depression, think about killing myself every time I wake up. Never been in love don't believe it's even a thing. I blame alcohol, it fucked me up bigtime

Attached: 1530824330640.jpg (225x225, 8K)

All my sexual history as of now was like a month ago, and with a qt 8.5/10 18 year old (I'm 20). Got stupid high with her and had fun. Lived too long in a self conscious shell that I'm finally getting out of. Be confident, Yea Forums, it gets you laid.

First kiss? Maybe 10 or younger. Used to make out with this fat little girl next door. Makes me shudder to this day.

First real kiss with someone I was dating was last January. I was 19 at the time. We were sitting in our uni’s SU building. I awkwardly kissed her on the cheek. She then laughed and kissed me on the lips.

This is some wholesome stuff. I wish I had something like that. Every relationship I’ve been in hasn’t stuck.

Attached: 9E8F92EE-2CD2-462C-B898-D4F4205C4C3F.jpg (770x960, 103K)

>first kiss
Back on April 23 at approximately 8:20 - 8:30 pm central time.
We're both 21 and at the time, were dating for a while. We planned on making it official after her divorce papers were finalized but we just stopped talking and pretty much drifted apart
>divorce shit/love life
yeah I get it I'm fucking retarded, but shit I was horrified of staying a khv incel for the entirety of my life so when she showed interest and explained their separation and shit I took the first shot I got at an actual life. (now talking to an old friend from high school now and plan on going out sometime this week)