How the fuck do you get a part time job Yea Forums ive been trying ever since February and no fucking luck meanwhile...

How the fuck do you get a part time job Yea Forums ive been trying ever since February and no fucking luck meanwhile all my friends already got one. I'm student btw whos never had a job in his life

Attached: 1559600472601.jpg (962x539, 31K)

get someone to read over your resume to make sure you didn't fuck it up somehow, apply to many places at once, make sure the places you're applying to are even hiring

Obviously the best way to get a part-time job is to stalk, threaten and harass the employers family.

Attached: Smells Like Seven Layers.png (451x446, 527K)

Where have you been applying? I find this hard to believe

Fast food places like burger king,McDonald's etc

There’s a little saying every man should know by heart.
It’s smarter to be lucky,
Than it’s lucky to be smart.

Finding steady employment is very much a product of luck.

Attached: 1C373487-F7AE-4195-B614-5598A4E99AF2.jpg (633x625, 78K)

If you're telling me you can't get a part time job at those places, you are definitely doing something wrong. They hire literal retards to work there.

Upload your resume here.

Attached: 71586119-38CD-4EC6-9DE9-9B3C264A737D.jpg (1023x1150, 193K)

Depends, really. Lots of college towns have an excess of students working those jobs and food service consistently underhires. Just review your resume and make sure you haven't fucked it royally somehow, keep applying and wait for turnover. Most of the positions probably got snagged in April/May.

Spread out your applications a bit more don't go for the normie meme trash, those jobs were already taken 5 months ago.

try getting a job as a dishwasher
or a warehouse worker
I wish I could help you and myself man
I've only ever worked at two jobs my whole life and have never held any of them down for longer than 3 months

what is your age? do you have a drivers license? you could probably work for a morgue or something
idk man I wish I had a job right now too but I don't and warehouse jobs need a bullshit resume that I don't care much for making

good luck to you man

I'll give all your advices a try

different fag here

I've been applying for shitty warehouse jobs and other equally shitty jobs for a month now. end of may I got accepted into a good job starting in october. I've been applying for shitty jobs just to have something to do until the real job starts. I've been honest with them and in every interview I said I'll be out by september 30th. needles to say I've gotten fuck all. somehow they expect some long-term commitment just to carry boxes up and down the warehouse

How long are you trying to have this job?

While honesty, is a postitive trait, still, nothing to mention when applying for a job. I'd call you a retard, but can't help to comment your honesty, you're a good person, but good people get fucked over.

I guess they just say that to see if you're dependable
who knows
I find the whole loyalty aspect of it bullshit sometimes cause you know, these are work relationships that most likely are always going to stay like that but I guess just play along somehow (the shit I never do)

so you just applied and applied until you scored?if they REALLY expect loyalty, what are they paying you to begin with?

let me add honesty and weakness
weakness may help as a person sees that you aren't strong like they are so they might forgive that
but if you're weak, some people will be relentless
I wish I wasn't weak man
for real

ok retard

Attached: 5ba6c7d4eb6fc0367834d055e966bf7b.png (420x420, 55K)

now if these thread was a college grad trying to get in their field you'd have a different tone

You're probably not weak, it's just your current situation getting you down, don't worry about counter productive shit like that. It'll get better.

bumping for op

idk op
I know that there are jobs around your town but they seem so mysterious and hidden
fuck man
idk try to break the veil
IDK EITHER but there has to be jobs

mcdonalds is always hiring