What does the vagina feel like when you insert your dick inside one? Asking because I'm a 23 year old virgin

What does the vagina feel like when you insert your dick inside one? Asking because I'm a 23 year old virgin.

Attached: Foxy Di.jpg (1280x853, 123K)

Very wet but also very tight around your dick depending on the girl, with all these little ridges that rub against everything as your going in and out

like a warm apple pie

For you? It’d probably feel like you’re gonna cum by the time you got halfway

Feelsgoodman.jpg

Buy a fleshlight, they are extremely similar.

Like getting it into an ass, but without such a tight entrance and wetter.

As someone who owns a flashlight and has actually had sex, don’t listen to this fag. It’s similar but way different at the same time

Found the virgin.

it is realy not that heavenly experience the world wants to make you think

if the woman loves you and you love her truly and you look into her eyes while you are inside her it can be a really transcendent experience

being a virgin is no such big deal fren

Wouldnt say similar, it feels like fucking plastic. There is no movement other than your hand up and down on your dick. It just is not nearly as good as real sex

it feels like losing half your wealth and probably getting herpes or genital warts.

I never said they were totally the same..... I also get and had sex too my guy, its not rare. lol.

Nothings gonna beat an actual womans touch but if you want something that feels pretty damn similar to a pussy then a fleshlight is your best bet.

It feels like a hot tight meat wrap around ur dick, pocket pussy is sometimes better if u use enough lube

discord gg/TJqCAy

=========

Dude.. No.. It's not similar at all. If the flehslight you got is similar then I want the one you got.

I wouldn't say it feels like plastic but sure I can agree with you.

I wasn't claiming a fleshlight can replace actual sex because it cant.

He was asking how a pussy felt and i simply said a fleshlights gonna be your best bet. Cause IMO they are similar in that aspect.

You said extremely similar, which it’s not even close. The only similarity is that there is something on your dick

The stamina builder is the one I have?

Idk man I'm not saying they are exactly the same but they are pretty similar. You can warm it up and everything for an even realer experience.

I'm sure there are plenty of others who would agree with me too, shit, my fleshlight feels even better then some of the pussy ive been with lmao. Vice versa.

I'm gonna go ahead and completely disagree with you on this one. But that's cool.

Like the inside of your cheek, except it wraps all the way around.

Whats your body count user? Just so I can take away how much experience you have.

Why would it matter? Any number I say someone’s gonna complain about it

if the girl means something then it's great

if not then it just feels good(why wouldn't it) and is fun, but that's it.

Just out of curiosity.

20 yrs old 15 body count here.

28 and 24 bodies.

Plus id say most women have a unique feel anywho, that's why I'm asking.

you fucked too many you are overused, you are damaged severely
you'll never be able to have a healthy relationship with a healthy woman

Have you used a fleshlight? if so what kind do you have??

You are really trying to say the feels not similar?

Lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo stop it

Weird

Yes I have the stamina trainer.

The only thing it feels like is me jacking myself off with bumpy rubber around my dick

You'll get what I mean when the time comes

Attached: 1563730322210.jpg (593x767, 55K)

Incel

Idk man

host, i was 23 when i lost my virginity (i was just awkward around women).

started using dating apps. fucked roughly 30 women in 5 years and been dating a girl (now living together) for the last couple years.

tl;dr don’t lose hope op

mouth feels better

this guy knows

Multiple layers, multiple degrees of tightness, more tight in the outer vagina and tight in the upper parts..

Can't say more since it all depends on the vagina.

>Host

Attached: sayWhat.jpg (472x643, 41K)

bags of sand

the fact you're calling it "body count" alone debunks you. you were leaving bodies behind, you know.
those ghosts will haunt you guys!

Attached: susi.jpg (644x484, 84K)

Tight, wet, gripping, also the thing that all we men strive for, so go get laid already.

LOL true