So update on what's going on with me. Fir anyone who needs to know the story so far...

So update on what's going on with me. Fir anyone who needs to know the story so far, my mom wants to put me into homelessness because I have autism. So far she has tried withholding my birth certificate from me, possibly destroying it, but I was able to buy a new one.

Most recently she has tried convincing me to kill myself, saying it would help her pay less taxes and pay less for food and clothes.She also brought up various moments in my past where I had some kind of incident with a someone. To make up a example, say I had gone though a rough-patch with a friend because of some kind of miscommunication. Well, she would bring up moments like those saying that it was my fault X left me, all but saying that I should kill myself because I was the problem when it came to every last instance of there being some kind of issue/fight/disagreement/etc.

I'm not saying that I'm perfect and that there was never a moment where I made some kind of mistake, but to say that every problem is because of me and purely because of me and that I should kill myself to stop these problems from happening is fucking stupid. People argue, end of story.

My mom is asking me to kill myself. I can't stand the look of her. Everything about her feels... fake. Plastic.Don't worry anons, I won't give up and kill myself. I will be ready when the time comes for her to kick me out. You guys have been the most accepting people when it comes to my autism, and I can't thank you enough for that.

Attached: Begin again.gif (312x252, 152K)

Now to answer commonly asked questions.

Why does my mom hate me for having autism?
Look up "Autism Speaks I am Autism" on youtube and you should find your answer.

"Why tell us on b and not advice?"
Advice, in my opinion, is full of wimps.

"Why not go to some other website?"
I only go here because it can't be traced/tracked by my mom. Not to mention Tumblr is accepting of autism, they treat me like I'm less than nothing. Reddit is just tumblr light but without the slurs.

Your mom sounds horrible
Do you have any other relatives

Nightly Yea Forums fap material

Attached: 7fa9e615f1244857be4d199e61c55a0e36f5d9a8a7aa446faded.jpg (218x327, 12K)

Nope. I never met my dad, he's supposedly a black man.

Any other family?

>Dumb frog poster

All you had to do was get a job. Have fun being homeless you useless cunt.

Just tell your mum to fuck off, get a job and move out if at all possible. Report it to your local child services if you are too young to get a job and move out. Best of luck user, and I do seriously hope you can get out of that toxic situation as unscathed as possible.

That's not very nice

You should find your own way and leave her
Sounds like you expect her to keep you, leave and problem solved. She doesn't owe you shit and vice versa

Leaking all snapchat girls

Attached: f99f6f21b1744d7bbbd78403f9248cc5cab8de34de1d4474816f2.jpg (454x255, 14K)

How am I supposed to get a job when my mom keeps telling everyone not to hire me?

Tell them the situation, say that you will prove that you can work hard yourself, regardless of what your mum says.

That's the plan. I have to leave by November but for now I'm here planning a kind of escape route while constantly fighting with her.

What the fuck? That's retarded even if your mom tells everyone not to hire you don't just sit on your ass thinking you can't get a job, you're stupid if you think your mom told EVERYONE not to hire you. Get up and search

Been there done that. She simply responds "I don't think so" over and over again.

What are you going with your mum to the employer? Tell them that you will prove it, ignore what your mum is saying.

I but I have asked everyone.

>How am I supposed to get a job when my mom keeps telling everyone not to hire me?

>Things that never happened

So your mom has driven to every single story in the city with a picture of you and told all the managers not hire you and these businesses just randomly decided to do as she says?

Someone is lying again.

who else uses snapchat

Attached: 080e372f847148ba875b778ae5af6d689b222c0c37b.jpg (238x261, 13K)

At this point you are losing my sympathy really quickly. Sort yourself out, and get the fuck on. Stop using your mum as an excuse to fail at life, get a fucking job and stop making excuses.

Don't you need your parents permission to get a job under 18?

No mate.

Maybe op lives in very small town

Why did you have sympathy to begin with? The frog post was a dead give away. OP likes his comfort zone and at 30 he needs to sort his shit out, so his mom is chucking his ass out. I'm perfectly okay with this, OP has to grow up.

I like to assume the best, and I've heard some horror stories from people about their parents. At this point though, they're just making excuse after excuse that are just inane.

Why do your employers call your mom? Do you list her as a reference or something?

Yup.

Maybe OP is a lying sack of shit. If some crazy lady came into my yard and told me not to hire her son and he actually reached out to me, I'd hire him on the grounds of trying to get him out of the crazy bitches control. Or I'd tell her to fuck off, who does she think she is.

But OP is lying and we all know it.

Listen broinsky, you need a job, so you can support yourself. Look for a job, otherwise you're gonna be in alot of trouble, move out by yourself when you get a job, and make sure you find a place with cheap rent, and keep alot of cheap rent alternatives. If you have any friends left, talk to them, they would be willing to give helpful advice.

>I like to assume the best

Do, but not on Yea Forums. Frog posters are some of the dumbest mother fuckers alive and usually exist in a comfortable comfort zone. Do not feel bad for them.

Is OP underage? I thought underage users got banned?

Uh. Kill her before she kills you my dude. Does she have other kids?

I'm not trying to make excuses, I apologize if it seems that way, but right now I'm just looking for a place to say and just dropping by to let you all know that I'm still alive. I don't mean to upset anybody. I will do whatever I can to prepare for the inevitable, but right now I'm just looking for a place to start a new life. Not only because it seems that lies about me have spread all over my town, but also I just personally dislike the area.

That's not a good idea

My theory is that small family business talk. I don't mean to say that she has talked to every individual business in the town.

Are you really autistic though? I work with autistic adults and most of them aren't nearly as articulate as you are. You sound like you have aspergers at the very most and even then I'm not seeing a single trace of it. It sounds like you're just lazy and using autism as an excuse not to move out and get a job,

my friend is dealing with the same shit and can't get away from her mom yet. She has a *tiny* amount of autism, such that you can't even tell but her mom treats her like less than dirt because of it. My advice? your mom is a piece of shit, ignore her. Realize that she is far less than you are, I think even a lot of people on here are still more of a human than she is.

I just post frogs because it's a funny little meme.

stfu faggot.
frog is the best

Attached: fancy rude pepe.png (249x249, 73K)

While I appriciate the... Compliment? I've tried to get a job and failed. Thus, I'm planning on going to some other town to look there. Also if this at all explains anything, I am very interested in writing. So maybe that explains the articulation.

>My theory is that small family business talk.

We do, but why does OP think he's special enough to ripple through the community? If I had some crazy bitch run into my yard spouting off mad shit, I'd ask the other tree surgeons in my area if she'd called too. If she had I'd call the cops and tell them she's beating her son silly.

If OP reached out to someone and said 'hey, my moms abusing me' someone is going to act. I know I would. But OP isn't being abused, he is just lazy and moms going to throw him out for being a waster.

Your mom "sheltered" you so she could retard your development and then get sympathy Munchausen style for having to deal with who you are because of it.

There are witches MK Ultraing their kids eveywhere.

Attached: bullies.jpg (480x640, 54K)

You should kill your mom

depending on what state you live in and how old you are you could possibly get services (counseling medication) or a foster home to help you if you are actually clinically diagnosed with autism and it's considered disabling.

Don't you have crawl spaces to be getting stuck in you autist?

>I've tried to get a job and failed
That's how it works. You keep trying.

>Maybe that explains the articulation.
Not if you're autistic.

you should lick my asshole, buttlord

The worst part of handlers is how gossipy they are like they're playing dungeon master against us in order to ev train us or some shit

I will keep trying don't worry.

I believe everything OP has said, cuz almost the exact same thing happened to my friend.
Their mother would not let them get a job at all, literally preventing them from getting to work at all costs in order to keep them dependent on her and then complaining on how dependent she was and telling her to kill herself

Attached: autismo waifu.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Handler? Wait, so there's actually a term for people like my mom?

Post noodes of your mom. That's how you get back at her

kys yourself faggot

Oh hi mon!

Possibly, but I would probably gross out like 91 percent of everyone online.

you know pepe got popular here right?

Sup

Pepe was a spin off to Foul bachelor frog. I don't care if it's popular. You are some of the worst people alive, just useless dumb mother fuckers. Go back to eating crayons.

Are you from Reddit?

this guy has a chip on his shoulder

Attached: Deep Pepe.jpg (800x712, 137K)

I don't know the fuck you're talking about I'm just telling you that pepe is an established Yea Forums meme. Make fun of him for being autistic but if you're gonna freak out everyone posts a pepe then you're in the wrong space.

MK Ultra is a son of a bitch.

Attached: Serpent in the Garden.jpg (1212x1090, 205K)

Attached: omae wa mou shindeiru.jpg (533x565, 130K)

Contact the authorities, pretty sure ur mom could get in deep shit for that.

>I don't know the fuck you're talking about

Newfag. No one gives a fuck about your frog. Posting the frog just signals to the world your a waste of oxygen. If you knew where the meme came from you'd be less chirpy.

But you are a frog poster, one of the dumbest mother fuckers alive. You more or less proved my point.

bro thinks people dont know where pepe is from.
> imagine being this stupid

Attached: pizza pepe.png (785x847, 154K)

>kill her
>get a job

>imagine caring about fictional characters and their origins.
Bet youre butthurt over a female thor. Grow up

> Imagine not learning about something they are interested in

You need to kill that bitch before she kills you.

I would agree if the person is an adult but if kid/teenager, then the mom has a responsibility.

I NEED you to beat her the fuck up for me. Stand over her bruised body and tell her to know her place. I am not joking, destroy her mobile phone and cut the phone lines so she can't call the police.

I love how he didnt answer your question. I don't think he has autism.

I thought it didn't need to be answered. I mean, the whole reason i'm being kicked out is because of it.

That's a bit overkill. i don't need to hurt her, I just need to get as far away from her as I can so she doesn't have so much control over my life anymore.

I was given similar advice last time I chatted here. Don't worry, that's the plan.

Where are you from mate? If you're from Greece I'd be glad to let you stay with me until you can afford a place of your own. Chin up, don't let a bitch control your life, you're better than this and you're better than her.

Then (if you really can't get a job), your only option pretty much is doing what your mom is telling you and go homeless