Sup Yea Forums. How do you deal with a clingy girlfriend?

Sup Yea Forums. How do you deal with a clingy girlfriend?

My girlfriend is amazing 99% of the time. But there will be times when I'm not in the mood and she is constantly trying to get me to cuddle, kiss, hug, etc and it's just really obnoxious.

I've confronted her about this many times and she just doesn't get it. What do Yea Forums?

Please if you're an incel or a virgin don't bother giving me advice. Thanks.

Attached: 801.jpg (640x1136, 92K)

i cant get laid to save my life, my advice to you is to fuck her for a couple more days then end it. not worth the trouble

I had a clingy girlfriend when i was fresh out of highschool, basically i talked to her about it and she was like ‘ok i’ll change it’ and proceeded to not change it, so I brought it up again and laid out some rules and ideas and explained it a lot better what I was feeling. It seemed to help going more in depth and what not.

If you're truly at a breaking point then don't be afraid to give her an ultimatum. Plainly say if she doesn't stop you will break up with her. Then she either stops or you can have closure knowing you gave her a clear final warning.

>if youre an incel or virgin dont bother giving advice

read my op you fucking retard

kill yourself
you're fucking lucky

If i need to lay out an ultimatum over something like this then the relationship might already be doomed. Idk.

>amazing 99% of the time
>can't deal with the 1% of the time

Learn how relationships work. Sometimes you gotta suck it up bitch.

Being in a relationship is sometimes putting up with shit you don't like because the other person does, and vice versa.

This.
Has she ever sucked your dick, OP? Do you think she did it just because she likes it?
Plus cuddle time often turns into fuck time, bruh. Quit being a low-t no sexdrive cunt.

TOP KEK

OP is a chad confirmed.

I have a slightly similar issue. I have scheduled alone time which greatly helps me put up with her. If i'm unable to just step back from a situation and chill in front of my PC for a few hours i start thinking if i still want to be in this relationship. In small doses and in the bedroom she's fucking great tho.

OP: Boundaries. Schedule GF time and alone time, it worked for me

Enjoy it, my girlfriend is the opposite of it she hates all interactions. It’s not bad I know the replies I’ll see but honestly she just has a bad past and I work with it. She’s different for me of course I won’t go into detail but you should enjoy it honestly it could just be gone easily.

I know, and maybe i am a fucking faggot for not being able to put up with something so small.

I just feel like if my partner is not 100 percent perfect for me i would rather not be with her/him.

This. Pretty clear op is a recently converted incel, first relationship, or something. Everything is give and take, no one is perfect and I think op might be surprised to find that if he opens that door then there's shit she doesn't like that he will have to change.

Break up with her because you are clearly a complete moron.

yo how about you suck my dick. youre girl probably weighs in the upper 300's you fucking nerd.

Attached: tongueananus.jpg (225x225, 6K)

I'm with the OP on this. In my experience Cuddle time is "i'm too tired or not in the mood for sex but want you near me or i'm going to throw a hissy fit"

It's very different from horny/foreplay time

There are much larger problems to have in a relationship. And I'm guessing if that's what you see on the surface there is still about 10 other things you should probably address first

projecting much?

She is far from my first lol.

I think i might, maybe i am a moron, but as i said if my partner isn't everything i want 100% of the time why should i waste my time with her/him.

Dude it’s a good problem to have. Soon enough no women will want to spend any time with you

Old married guy here

im not projecting shit, gave my too cents. bumped his gay ass thread and he had to be a fuckwad and shit right off the bat

you might have to be a bit of a dick about it. my girlfriend did the same shit for the longest time and I finally just snapped at her saying I literally just fucking worked 11 hours, can we just watch TV without you having to be right on top of me? now she is still clingy to an extent but she acts more conscious about over doing it.

He clearly wasn't wrong though, sounds like he hit a nerve.

moron confirmed

dude I've been in similar situations but you gotta understand where she's coming from. She just wants your attention and love. It's better than her going and finding it from someone else because there's definitely someone else willing to do it.

>look at this faggot

Attached: ohwow.jpg (480x360, 17K)

OP i think the only option is to post her nudes

How big are her tits?

What type of "help" do you want OP? "Help" in manipulating your girlfriend? It's never gonna work, she is way smarter than you. If you don't cuddle she's gonna interpret that as an indicator that she shouldn't have a relationship with you.

I think that maybe that's not up to you to decide. Maybe its true though, we are getting off topic here. i think maybe it is time to go ahead and end it and look for another partner.

This thread is now a how to break up with a clingy bitch without being murdered thread lol.

big enough, tits and ass aren't really what i look for though.

she doesn't send them often but i'm sure i can find some in like old messages or something will get back to you on that. if we are breaking up guess it doesn't matter lul.

Have you met a woman? 90 percent of them are like this. I like to think my wife is pretty cool, we game and drink together, get high together, but shes still a woman. She wants to cling and cuddle and basically act like my daughter for a while sometimes.

It's just how women are. They want to be vulnerable and have only love on their minds sometimes. You need to grow up and be a big boy and deal with it.

always turn the cuddle into something that subtly annoys her. then make it a recurring thing. she will eventually subonciously associate that with the thing that annoys her and should slow or stop that behavor. just keep in mind you could damage your relationship if you do this so do so at your own risk.

Eh. I fuck guys too, never been in a real relationship with one. Maybe its time to try it out for a bit. Would rather a female but i do feel there is a bit of truth to your post, so yeah time to become the big gay i guess.

Attached: miami hotboy.jpg (2480x1652, 825K)

Maybe try becomming a dominant transsexual. There's alot of demand for that.

How long have you been together op?

This is one of those things you iron out at the start of the relationship. My wife is an introvert. I'm an extrovert. I told her from the start I talk to people, including women, and even though she has past issues that negate her ability to make friends doesn't mean I won't. So she's basically wound up befriending the same people I do.

More importantly it set the tone for things later. We've been married nearly 10 years now. She knows she won't change things so doesn't try.

I- ....I kind of love that idea lol

Attached: alright then.gif (245x230, 879K)

stop being such a faggot
people have different wants and needs, your girlfriend wants affection more then you, so stop being a fucking idiot and come to compromise or stop whining about it

there is guaranteed things you want more then she wants and she either protests them or just puts up with them

just don't be such a pussy and either cuddle with her or don't, choice is yours but she is clear about what she wants so make that choice knowing what she wants and either find a middle ground or don't at her expense

it isn't rocket science

Its been 3yrs-ish. we didn't really iron alot of anything out at the beginning. honestly that first half of the relationship i would only really acknowledge her when i was drunk lol.

>If my partner isn't everything I want 100% of the time, why bother
From the OP who doesn't incel advice, you sure sound like one yourself. You're in a relationship with a person, not a sexbot. No one is going to play along with what you want 100% of the time, because they have their own wants, and it doesn't always mesh up. But yeah, enjoy being forever alone because you're a picky bitch.

>i would only really acknowledge her when i was drunk lol.
Please do this poor bitch a favor and break up with her. You're clearly too much of a faggot to be in a relationship.

That clingy shit needa to go. Trust me you're going to be worse off going down that bad road if you try to please her everytime. Makes you look like a simp, and she can take advantage of you. Keep boundaries, and ask her to do things that make you happy for change. If she acts up, call her out. Dont be a wus. Basically, just man the fuck up and dont let her boss you around. Obviously cuddle and other shit when she really wants too, but if she's doing it for attention set your boundaries there. Cause that shit gets old fast. She already sounds like my ex so I'm just trying to watch out for you so you dont get all fucked up on some simp shit over a broad

>implying i want a sexbot
bro i just want her to leave me the fuck alone sometimes.

made that decision WAAAAAAAY up in the thread. where have you been?

One real solution without repercusion. You be the cuddler. Become the cuddler so she doesnt want the cuddle. You obstructing makes the cuddle a hunting prize for her. Become the cuddler. If you do not want to cuddle of course. Satan

Attached: 1563163961980.jpg (1080x1080, 181K)

give her a baby to cuddle instead

cuddle her you fucking homo, what the fuck is wrong with you. being an unironic version of an ironic alpha male is peak autism

>unironic version of an ironic alpha male
wat
lol no. she cant even get pregnant.

Pic related?

You could always cling on her back. Probably lead to some super great sex. She would appreciate it and might even calm it down a bit once you started reciprocating.

This.
If this is your biggest problem you literally dont have any problems so shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down

100%? Good luck OP. You are going to be a selfish sad lonely man

youre bumping a dead thread at this point. figured out my solution already we have all moved on, just saw this on the front page again and figured id let you know.

no

Idk, I managed most of the time to turn it to sex